All Comments on 'How to Have Great Sex on the Beach'

by robert1000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good advice

Have had the pleasure a few times. One additional suggestion. At larger nude beaches, towards the end of the day once the majority have left there are often a few scattered couples. Once in Oz, wife & I had spent a great day on the beach but were feeling a bit fruity, only one other couple in sight and they were having a bit of a cuddle. We both ended up fucking, they got up and left quite quickly after, we stayed then had another go...best sex of my life!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 12 years ago
Never in the sand, but...

Reminds me of an incident from my distant past. We were at a public, far from deserted beach with my inlaws. My wife and I waded out until we were shoulder deep. One thing led to another, and we were just standing there having a slow, quiet, discrete fuck. Anyone watching would have thought we were just hugging.

Suddenly my father-in-law comes up to us on an inflatable raft, and he starts insisting that we climb up there with him. Now at this point I have my swimsuit around my ankles and my penis inside my wife, with both of us about ready to pop; and he just WON'T SHUT UP. We kept refusing, and refusing, and refusing. Finally he got insulted and paddled away, and we were ready to finish.

Finish we did, but we never felt like trying it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
scratching my european head...

As good as it may be written reading this article as an euroean you are close to roll on the floor laughing.

You wanna sex on the beach? Then go and have it.

But what can you expect from a country which forces three year old girls and boys far away from being aware of their sexuality into bathing suits and bikinis on the beach?

Sometimes i wonder what the beast in yourselves looks like, that you want to fight with such absurd inhibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good advice

This is some very good advice. I have done this many times over the years with my wife and it can be very enjoyable.

One thing though; be very careful if there are other people around, especially minors. In some places the police take a very dim view of public sex and you could wind up on a sex offender list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous