All Comments on 'Cyber Sissy Ch. 01'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Miss

Please continue the story. It is awesome

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Love It!

I love being a sissy, Please continue!

missvicky53missvicky53over 12 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thanks for the comments, more chapters are coming soon.........a total of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
... to be continued?

I very much hope so! Nice work, missvicky53 - very hot and well-written and well deserving of 5 *s.

You must bring us more!

Thank you.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
very good so far

I am not sure about the title but the story so far in hot. I like the way you played it out with the instructions. It hasn't touched on any humiliation for him yet because he seems to be getting exactly what he wants even though she is supposedly "making" him do it. I'll watch for more.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait

Love the set up. Hope the next addition is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a beautiful beginning to a sissy story that i hope very much that you will continue. So well written Please... more.

bggb29bggb29about 12 years ago
great start

can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ERROR

Did not "Sissy", in step 2, cut up all his underwear and put it on the front steps? Instruction 4 has him in his underwear drawer seeing only "sissy" attire. Big woops

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No ERROR

If you are going to be a pedant at least be an accurate one.

He shreds the underwear he is wearing and puts the remains on the steps,

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
sounds good so far

exciting

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd read

it is a good story, but looking at the reality of it, is another thing. obviously he never mentioned his fetish to her before they got married, why, maybe he didn't trust her, or was simply afraid of how she would react. either way, he was right. the first thing she did was to blackmail him, with threats, the second thing she did was the option of a divorce attorney. so I guess his assumptions, or fears were correct. during all the things that she wrote on the instructions, there was not one i love you, what did that tell him. there's only one way to stop this now. start packing, and get an attorney, you cant change what you are, but can choose who you share it with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW....simply HOT !!!

Mistress Megan, I'm thourouly aroused in my tight VS thong and my pretty, underwire pink, 36A padded bra !!! This "thread" is extremely erotic, and has my "boi clitty" simply dripping with my sweet cummies....... Mmmm Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy.........xoxoxo

Penelope1965Penelope1965about 7 years ago
Go on please

Excellent start I could feel his fear and excitement

scurscurover 6 years ago
Nicely written

Short but sweet

You capture our desires

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How nice for you.

Invite me over to play with you 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely tension building story. Congratulations.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I think the story is damn hot so far. I often worry about my wife checking "our" computer - but- how wonderful if she did and reacted like Megan. On to the next chapter!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 2 years ago

This has me so excited !!!! Can't wait to read the rest !!!!

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

WOW, super start , I can't wait to move to the next Chap, sooo very Hot and very well written, ty.

RickguyverRickguyverabout 2 years ago

Print her instructions. Cancel credit cards which have both your names by phone. Call bank and close accounts and have check mailed to office or go to bank and sign if necessary. Stop and pick up new under ware while out. Call lawyer about divorce defense if she files and provide him copies of the pages you printed if he can see you. If not email a copy to him. Restart computer in safe mode to bypass her program and compile an email list for friends and family and send a copy of her demands to them. If you give in you will be her slave forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good work! Please do continue this tale!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

What nonsense! She gives him a written notice that she will blackmail him if he doesn't do what she says? He goes to the police, reports them, hires a lawyer and gets more in the divorce than she thinks. If she carries out her threat, she'll go to jail and he'll sue her too! So what's the nonsense?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous