All Comments on 'What My Brother Did To Me'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asshole?

hmmmmm...

sounds to me like that's where she wants to get drilled next

I say he should oblige her

nice yarn btw :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Quickie

Just the way I like 'em. GOT ME SO WET!

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Good Story

This was such a good story. Short and to the point. Something a little different but good.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Im irate because I hate that I love this trashy story.

More please ! You bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Suddenly one day I found my sister who sleep beside me was very beautiful. She was naked and in deep sleep. Her little grown breast and hairless pussy attracted me, I kissed her breast Gently and put my mouth on her pussy and licked and sucked it. she suddenly woke and asked me " Brother, What are you doing? Why ?" I answered her " My darling Sister, I can't control myself, I madly love your pussy, Please let me lick and suck it, are not you enjoying it?" She did not answer, she spread her legs and silently laid back. Next day she took my cock into her mouth. We still used to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sisters pussy

When I was a young teen I used to sneak into my 12 year old sisters bedroom and play with her pussy. At first just through her panties. Then after a few weeks I got brave and puled the leg of her panties to the side and stuck my finger in her wet pussy. I would always jack of and squirt on the floor cleaning it up befor I left. After a couple months I went to her room . She didn't have any covers on her and no panties. I coulds see her pussy and it looked good.. When I started playing with her she got really wet. I slowly spread her legs so I coud see it better. I started wondering what it would feel like to put my hard cock in there. I pulled my shorts off and grabbed my cock and jacked off again. I didnt' go soft so I slowly crawled between her legs and rubbed it on her pussy. It realy got me horny so I slowly put it in her. It went all the way in her so I new she wasn't a virgin. I started fucking her slowly trying not to wake her. Pretty soon I heard her say don't stop. It's about time I've been wanting you to fuck me for over a month. I started fucking her harder and she started moaning saying yes! yes! yes! You feel better than Uncle Dave did when he fucked me. She kept saying So good! so gooid! After about ten minutes I started to pull out because I was ready to come and she said no and grabbhed my ass pullig me back in her.I moaned and fucked her really hard shooting the most cum i ever did into her. She scream FUCK! OH FUCK! OHFUCK! OH FUCK . I rolled off her and she rolled over and kissed me saying that was great. We lay there kissing and I started sucking on her little tits. She started playing with my cock and got it hard again. when it was fully hard again she said fuck me again . I did and I lasted for about 1/2 hour. Mom put her on the piil when she turned 13 . I'm so glad. We are middle aged and still fuck whenever we can . I think her 14 year old daughter wants to fuck. She runs around in short skirts and shows me her panties when no one is around. One day after teasing me she went to the bathroom . When she came out she set across from me spread her legs letting me see her sweet naked pussy. looked at her and licked my lips. She looked at my crotch and saw I was hard and said very nice.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love my sister

we were up north for the fourth of july and my sister had worn her blue jean skit and a hot low cut shirt and i was driving a utv with a cab on it and she said can we stop so i can show you something so i stop and we got out and then she said look do i look fat and i said show me and she took he top off and she has no bra or panties on then i started to suck on her breasts and then we, were naked and then i had fuck her so much that week we sleep in the same bed and then each day we would fuck a lot and then when we got home my mom and dad had put her on the pill and we fuck all the time and when no one is home or they are home we still have sex on the couch and in the bathroom and anywhere we can and it is so much and when she is sleeping i will go in there and have sex when she is sleeping and i love her so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES YES

CONTINUE THIS STORY IT HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO BE AN EPIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

Hottt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wish i could have done it

Dam that was a hot story i got a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i d be glad if i had happened to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wish he did that to me he sounds hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn i would totally want that. I would fuck him in the shower after again as well.

I would have became his sex slave and let him fuck me every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I would have fucked her hard in the shower

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh my god all these types of stories i just insanely want, i just get so horny when i read these lol im a guy, just these stories are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!!!

Omg. That is so hot. I wish my little bro would do that to me. I can imagine his big hard cock thrusting in and out of my big wet pussy as my big boobs jiggle and he starts to lick them. I moan in pleasure. He slowly licks his way down to my pussy and sucks the cum right out of me. Wow... I can't wait until my parents go out of town:-) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a hot little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

That was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not enough

Pussy wet but couldn't come before I finished reading... not happy 😣😕-.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story!

wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I assfucked My daughter Lizabeth

lizabeth my sister did the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister

Hot story!it would be great to have a second chapter where they would fuck everyday and the sister would get pregnant .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what my sister did to me

My sister always slept nude. I had to go through her bedroom to use the bathroom.

One night I was passing through and stopped to look at her cunt.

She had her legs spread wide and her hand partially on her pussy.

I figured she wouldn't notice if I felt it. She opened her eye's and said

what took you so long to work up the nerve. You saw mine let me see yours.

So I figured what the hell. I showed her my dick. She reached out and wrapped

her hand around it. She pulled me by my cock closer and put it in her mouth.

She was damn good sucker. I came in no time.

She said next time it's my turn. I was back in 30 minutes and got on and fucked her. She loved being fucked. So she could write her own story on mere "WHAT MY BROTHER DID TO ME"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sister

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sister's tight pussy

My brother was 14 and I just turned 12, we were in the car with our parents at a drive in movie, they were watching "the longest day" a boring war movie and I was almost asleep wrapped up in a blanket with my brother. we were both wearing shorts and tank tops, My brother was laying behind me on the seat and I felt his hand on my leg moving up towards my pussy, I turned and looked at him wondering where he was going with this, he smiles and kissed me softly on the lips as his fingers moved under my shorts and my panties and touched the lips of my pussy I started to protest and tried to move away but his fingers found their way inside of me and it felt so good I just laid there and waited to see what came next. He reached around me and took my hand and put it on his penis, which was hard and his shorts were pulled part way dow so I got a full handful of hot cock for the first time in my life

I held it tight and he started to move back and forth and then his fingers went deeper and started to piston in and out, I was wet and slick now and it really did feel good so I rode with it until he raised up and pulled my shorts down until my bare butt was pressed into his rigid cock, he took his fingers out of my pussy and directed his cock, with my hand wrapped around it, into my pussy lips, he pushed into me and pulled me back on him until I had to turn his cock lose and then he pushed harder and I could feel the resistence of my hymen, he Put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet and pushed thru my hymen, It hurt but all I got out was a muffled scream against his hand and mom and dad were so engrossed with the movie they didn't hear a thing.

My brother's cock was only 5 inches long, we measured it later at home, but he was all the way inside of me. He started to slowly pull out and then push back in as far and as hard as he could after about 5 minutes I felt him get very rigid and then I could feel his cum filling my brand new pussy. We didn't move, he stayed inside of me until he got soft and slipped out. We had really fucked for the first time and we fucked two more time during that long assed movie and after that my pussy was his cum dump hole for several years and we are still fucking whenever we get the chancegrpdbm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story , it got me wet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had a sister

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More details, making the story a little longer would only help, just my honest opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous