All Comments on 'A Night of Drinking'

by eileenvictoria

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are an excellent erotic writer

Since this was the first story you have posted here on Literotica and your bio does not reveal whether you are male or female, one can assume you are a relative novice at writing erotica. If so, I want to commend you for an outstanding first piece and encourage you to continue posting stories. In fact, I urge you to write a sequel to this one, since the characters and back story are set and your conclusion sets up a follow up.

Addionally, I urge you to complete the bio info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah pretty good writing. Nearly put off by typo in first paragraph.

Also, we knew it was gonna be a fantasy and not quite real, otherwise you were fucking the dead. HAAAPPPPYY 'LOWEEEEEN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is a HUGE fantasy of mine... to be Sarah... keep writing!! This turned me on so much. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moar!!

Please give us the next installation of this, pleease. : ) Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Very nicely written! Enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more please! i can't wait what jason has in store for sarah.

ConsideringConsideringover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful story - very well written! Keep up the good work - really hoping to read more from you.

KCMaryKCMaryalmost 12 years ago
Please!!!!

More Please :D

ThreaseThreasealmost 12 years ago
Well done

Definitely a good read, very well written. I'd love to see a second chapter of this story, I'd love to see Jason actually go through his fantasies and make Sarah realise hers. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

Very hot! Would love to see a second installment.

MambleMambleabout 11 years ago
Mamble

This is one of my favorite stories. In particular, I love the descriptions of how her juices got everywhere. (for me, wet + unconscious = huge turn on)

If I may make one suggestion, I would replace some of the dialogue with more descriptions of the fucking. (eg, sarah's unconscious form bouncing back and forth, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i love the dialogue. i love hearing him call her names and all the things he wants to do her. hope you continue their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can picture the speaker--

he's acting--playing a role--

which is cool--

he's great, perfect in this role--

but it's not really him

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
undecided

Just to be clear, this is wrong, right??? Friends does it make this ok. Theve been together before! It makes for a dark fantasy with a delightfully naieve young woman. I am more inclined to believe she knows an enjoys her friendship in a deceptive manner.... what's that mean belive me I don't know...

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

You do this theme well! Another five stars. Did she know? Well, did she? I came late to the party, you might say, and I hope the party not's over. I'd love to read more by you. Oh well ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish this had a pt2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous