All Comments on 'Multiple Anal O's'

by larson67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NawteeNawteeover 12 years ago

Delish.. thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

You guys are my heroes! That was so real, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy

I've never reallly been into anal....but the sounds & real sex here were amazing.

May have to try anal someday with my man.

Thank you for your submission and for the very real love & passion you share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

Sounds of a woman begging to have a cock in her ass & then to hear her actual climaxes...awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anal

What a woman. I would give it to you every day...and be verbal too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE..

.ONE IS ALWAYS SCEPTICAL OF THE GENUINITY OF ANY AUDIO, BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE REAL DEAL: SWEET, IF SO!

MORE PPL SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE PERKS OF SEX, AS IT IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT COMES, AND NOTHING IS AS NATURAL AS THE SATISFACTION A MAN AND A WOMAN CAN HAVE, AND GIVE/RECEIVE EACHOTHER, ANY TIME-ANY PLACE..., ENJOYING EACHOTHER, TO THE FULLEST: KEEP IT UP!!

( MORE PEOPLE SHOULD DO THE SAME! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

What?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The sound quality was terrible. In several places I couldn't tell what was being said over the loud static and the voices were muffled in others, which is a shame because I totally dug what I could hear. Love the realism of it. I'd love to HEAR more like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous