All Comments on 'First Time With My Sister'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Not bad

but you need to add some detail. You know something had to be said about the first time, at least after the second time, she had the answer to the cunt full of cum she woke up with. Btw do not listen to the people that are going to give you a ration of shit about the non consentual sex. Some people do not understand the concept of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

Yeah, I thought this was pretty good, too. I would have liked it a little more descriptive and slightly longer, with some sense where it might have gone. Thought the set up was different from run of the mill. And I liked how "you" remembered it. (Bet "you" and her were not over 18.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"her shirt pulled up to her skinny waste and ..."

Presumably you really meant 'WAIST'!

"I began to get boulder ..." - should be 'bolder'!

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Interesting

Non-consensual sex how interesting. The conclusion I drew was she fully accepted what happened. Need more of a story wrapped around this sexual encounter. I know how it goes though; morals are so annoying sometimes. Keep it up and develop the story and you will rock.

RS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start

I would think after fucking his sister, he would feel a little love for her. At least he could be nice towards her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUCK BABY

Why didnt you put your cock in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incest love

its so nice story but it seems its not complete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

What happened next? You could not have stopped there. You indicated in your last sentence that it continued. Sounds like she was actually awake during this time but did not want to indicate it. Come on; what's next??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I WISH I HAD A BROTHER

THIS IS SO HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish i had a sister

How i wish i had a sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Great start, maybe in the next installment she'll wake up and really fuck you.

Woman love to wake up to a nice cock pounding in their pussy.

Next time wake her as your fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why would she wakes up?

Why would she wakes up? The whole thrill is the pretenion of not knowing being fucked. If she wakes up then this is a boring porn story. Do not wake her up but keep fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister

Mary and I were a year apart , me 16 and her 17 ...

The first time it happened was a Saturday morning and I was still in bed .. Mum sent her up to wake me at 9am ( we were going to the beach )

As usual I slept nude and Mary , still in her nightie leapt on top of me , laughing wildly ... As I tried to push her off me, the duvet slid down ( Mary didn't see anything ) but she straddled me and held my arms to stop me fighting back

Her nightie had ridden up quite a bit .. The next thing , I saw her face change as my cock accidentally penetrated her .. She gasped and fell forward muttering

" Oh fuck " , but didn't move a muscle

The moment was broken when mum shouted

" Is he up yet?"

Mary giggled and shouted back

" Yeah .. Just " before pressing down and taking my cock all the way up her

I'd love to have cum in her , but she rolled off me and pecked me on the lips saying

" Later brother " before dancing out

Before I went downstairs I dashed to the bathroom and wanked myself silly...

We did actually fuck a week later when mum and dad were out .. And I did cum !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sisters pussy

It was when I was 19 and my sister Judith 17,that I started to think about her in a sexual way, especially when I had inadvertently seen her Pilling off all her clothes. I knew that she was gorgeous but she WAS MORE THAN GORGEOUS nude!Since then I was obsessed by her beautiful body and every morning, every night,my wanking sessions were for her.It is then that I started to look after her dirty panties in the laundry, sniffing and licking her pussy juice. Sometimes, there was smell if make cum which meant that she fucked sometimes with other boys. There was no door between our two rooms, but were just separated by a curtain which did not touch the floor,leaving a space of 1 foot and 1 cm on the side. There were two reasons for that. 1.On the side I could peep at her,undressing, and during summer she usually slept completely nudr So when she was out with her friends and came late, I did not sleep waiting her arrival .2.We had each as well as the parents a piss pot in our rooms. Each time,before going to bed ,sometimes before undressing, sometimes after ,she used to pee. It was fabulous when she peed nude because I knelt down and could see her big hairy pussy pissing.However, I never showed her that I was attracted to her sechalky. The's peeping sessions lasted during 8 years!She then married and left home.Thereafter I have never been able to forget her nude body, her boobs,her pussy, even when I slept with other girls.We saw each other several times during, family parties or weddings,It's only that when I was 60 and Judith 58,both widower and widowed and the children had moved to their own houses that we once discussed about our lives and I then confessed to her how I used to peep at her and sniffed her panties. She smiled and told me that she knew about it and that made her very horny that often she had to finger herself .To resume, we both were attracted to each other, but we were both afraid to do the first step, fearing to appear pervert! We both agreed that we had lost so much time. We then kissed each other, exploring each other's body and " made love " .Then we fucked liked animals, This happened 8 months ago.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Loved the story.

What about her virginity?

What about getting pregnant?

Can’t wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to eat my sister pussy and watch her go deep on my hard dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was NOT sex it was rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Homophones throughout.

Get a proof reader!

Bill S.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

No way could you grope her without waking her up.

'brake' mis-spelled should have been 'break' & 'waste' should have been spelled 'waist'....

Just another poorly written attempt at writing erotica.

1 Star...

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 1 month ago

Get spell check and a proof reader.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.