All Comments on 'My First MFM'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh look the ugly festering troll makes the usual bland comment

What a sad little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fairly common

Working as a male massuer, I often see the situation where a guy likes to watch his wife touched, looked at. Many situations don't go all the way but a few do. But in lots of years of working the trade, I have only seen one tied up that was not supposed to know.

She did, of course. All women can tell the difference between one cock and another, it seems.

That one I will never forget, she pulled off the blindfold and slipped off the ties.

Then she looked at her husband and grinned, saying "Well? Is that what you wanted to see, honey?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

IT'S A STORY.....show a total lack of class criticizing a story for hell sake...

tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Well, I liked it...

While this story doesn't mirror any fantasies I have, the idea of my husband doing this for me is hot!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
It's funny

Never realized there were so many men that want to watch their wives get fuck.......hum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
spelling

It might have been more erotic if there hadn't been so many spelling and grammar errors.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Veggies

I think this is Nonconsent ( read rape) & would fit better there, although I think it might be rejected because it misses one of their criteria (she doesn't eventually agree she approved). What I really don't understand is why she would be expecting (and miss) sucking his cock AND a root vegetable at the same time! Ultra-kinky! (Harvard, raw or pickled beets?)

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Very good start

You could use an editor to correct the grammatical and selling errors.

It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story

Sexy story, what a fantasy! Definately a story to make you horny x

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Great read

What a sexy great read, well paced and did I say sexy...

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago

great short story, had me wet from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is it a bad thing?

That the comments made for a more interesting read than the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have role played this many time with my wife. She always cums hard. She loves it that she cannot resist, she must give in and allow herself to be taken. If she is taken she can then give in to the pleasure. In our fantasies she has been taken by three BBCs. And in her favorite she gets taken by her brother-in-laws. She cums to hard she wails. More!!!

donakasam2donakasam2almost 7 years ago
Hot

Loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sharing a wife

Sharing my wife with my friends has been very rewarding to all of us and we've never regreted it. I always was part of the play and I really enjoyed the glowing beauty of her enjoying her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

This story is pretty good and based on a nice scenario. Usually I like the shorter stories but this one is too short. It ended too soon.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Nice development of the plot with plenty of foreplay and cuming by the wife. Scenarios like this are a nice introduction for a wife. She is tied down and has no control and just allows the events to transpire ending in a good time for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So he pimps his wife out

Without talking to her. What an asshole. Basically she gets raped. It will be an ugly divorce.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.