All Comments on 'Exclusive Club Ch. 03'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant! But i need more.

Loving the story, very sexy, i need to find out more.....hope the next chapters will be with us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Psychologically Ineresting

This reminds me of an episode in the sci-fi novel, "Colossus: The Forbin Project."

Briefly, a wife is taken from her proper scientist husband and sent to live on an island with a brutish but not brutal man who fucks her morning noon and night. To survive, she begins acting like a wife toward him. Eventually authorities come to take her away, and the man dies trying to defend her. She finds herself crying as she realizes she loves him.

This was an experiment in human emotions created by the intelligent super-computer Colossus. The point being that physical intimacy often leads to emotional intimacy.

This story is similar in that way, although the shorter time frame is problematic. Nevertheless, I think it points to a human truth that appears in Western cultural history at least as far back as the story of the Sabine women, as well as in the love that often has been reported to have developed within arranged marriages.

TeasedhubbyTeasedhubbyover 12 years ago
Also Reminds Me of Another Story

This also reminds me of another story here, called something like "Three Days of Watching My Wife Fuck," in which a married couple goes to Florida during spring break week, and the wife realizes she is developing marriage-threatening feelings toward one of the young men who has been fucking her or, as she puts it, has started making love with her, to which she has been responding in like fashion. In that story the wife sensibly puts a halt to things, but it is a titillating erotic fantasy...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Too much sex !

There needs to be more about the dynamics of the system that has ensnared the couple in tandem with the carmality. That element was what made this story different from the standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unfinished

Humiliation. And what is established in the opening is that they did have a good relationship. So what is not clear, is why she SUDDENLY misinterprets what she sees. He is bound, gagged and in obvious discomfort and she acts as if he has done something wrong. If anything, where is her shame. You ended too soon. Your assumptions that passion can overwhelm someones common sense does have some basis, but not if they had a committed loving relationslhip. The implication is that she is not drugged. He is. I may be a romantic, but what you should have done was pick a wife with a weak marriage who in the end is not ashamed and not loving and just overwhelmed by good sex. If anything, the guilt this wife should feel should have manifested itself all along. Unless you lied and she is drugged. Rape is rape, And even in fantasy, this lacks credibility. And admittedly, I have some sympathy for the husband used by selfish and uncaring people who have no compunctions in hurting two innocent people. Unlike your admireres, this is a 1 for me. l apologize for not putting my name here, but I have trouble with my sign and cannot get it up so to speak.

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
I liked it.

In fact I've been hoping for another chapter. Surely there's another chapter to this story.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
Unfinished and that made it stupid

I guess it's one way to satisfy your fantasias. You should get away from that computer and live them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant

Love the story but need to find out what happens next. I'm sure there must be more to tell....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No ending?

Well that was just ugly. You really need to finish your story. My end would be hiring people to get the people behind this and do VERY bad things to them. I'm thinking people get planted 6 ft. under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The lies

Not the sex, are what would destroy their marriage, unless she can accept that nothing THEY told her was true and was willing to reassure her husband that she believed HIS account not theirs.

Without that trust the stupid greed of those who paid to watch will have damaged the lives of two children as well as other family members.

No wonder that the almighty creator of all warns "Vengeance is mine. I will repay."

and again "It is a terrifying thing to know you have made God angry." or "It is better to be weighted down thrown into the sea than to cause a child to stumble."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp. He has no other possibility expect to write sick crap for his lechery!! You poor insane man!! I hope you will get help by a therapist!!!

ITFC4EITFC4Eover 1 year ago

What happened with the auction... must be another part surely??

49ers6949ers696 months ago

I was fooled into reading read I believe. I'm not into all the humiliation type shit. Hated it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous