All Comments on 'Summer Sissy Ch. 02'

by bartleby_prefers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 12 years ago
Wonderful continuation of your story!

I so wish I had a mommy like that! Would love to see her make her little sissy pet worship her pretty toes while he masturbates, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I thought only me.I was 20,working at a retail store,Lee the manageress,about 45 was a big lady,especially big arse,she always wore nylons,to short for her size skirt.She was bending over,i couldnt help but stare at her huge pantyhosed arse,it kinda looked like she had no panties on,i kept staring,she turned,caught me,you little deviat,i will tell your mother,and you will lose your job,i tried to deny what i had been doing,she grabbed her phone,i said no dont,im sorry.She sid o.k do what i say,she locked the shop,went to the backroom and lifted her skirt and said lick me,i stared at her pantyhosed pussy,my cock hardening,now lick me,i put my face to her nyloned crotch,musty smell and tongued her.She grabbed my head and pushed it to her harder,she was wet.Stop,i did,she turned around,lick,my face went to her nyloned arse,the aroma,whew,but my cock was hard,Stop,she pulled down her pantyhose,spread her bottom,lick,my tongue went to her hole,licking,tasting,stop,take our clothes off,i did,lay down,my cock sticking straight up,she sat on my face,lick as she stroked my cock,i could taste and smell her arse,stop,she stood and lowered her pussy onto my cock,she bounced up and down about 4 times,i couldnt help it,i shot my cumm into her,she kept saying good boy,thats it,then she got off me,sat on the chair and told me to lick her pussy.I did,tasting my cumm as she squirmed until she pulled my face to her and orgasmed and sprayed my face and mouth with urine.I get to eat her arse and pussy whenever she wants,which is quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love your story

Ch. 1 and 2......awesome, super, cum sucking great!!!! I am not a skinny kid like in the story, I'm a plump older guy but am having a good time with this story. The fat lady is great and the pee in his mouthye is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

pleassssseeeeeeeeeee write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent start, please continue adding chapters, I love all the kinky stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Hottest story Ive ever read :) Please do more chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
very nice

more more

tall_guy70tall_guy70about 9 years ago
Amazing, more please!

That got me so hot.I love the piss drinking and worshiping, and I want him to swallow cum for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous