All Comments on 'On The Couch'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Short and Hot

Excellent story... well-written. It was short, but it was hot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ho hum.

Another cuckold writer just what this site needs.

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Nice

Nice little story, I see that some others do not have the bottle to say who they are if they are only going to slag it off, loved this as it could happen so easily after a few drinks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah I loved it.

Thanks.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
am i alone?

Am I the only one who would have kicked the dogshit out of Joe just for rubbing her feet? Let alone any of the other roaming his hands did. She needs a backhand as well for not stopping it. Where have the men gone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thought it was a pretty hot story!Had a similar experince with my wife and my best friend.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 stars

Great experience

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
good story

I liked it, don't listen to the anonymous pricks who slag off these types of stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another five

Wow so very hot. I've been lucky enough to have fucked my wife in frontvof a friend and did her after me. This has happened three time and it is so hot. She seems to got nuts with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All these REAL men

I have to laugh at the comments from all the REAL MEN who would have kicked Joe's ass, when we all know that behind closed doors that as soon as Joe left they would have been face first between wifey's legs licking and sucking clean her turgid twat before plunging their rampant cock's deep into her semen lubricated snatch to enjoy some fresh sloppy seconds. REAL MEN do eat creampie and know that the best feeling pussy is one lubed with another man's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your right

I would have lapped all of his sperm out of her cunt if she was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sloppy Seconds

I had sloppy seconds after a friend fucked my wife, later she said he raped her but I know different. She just said that to excuse herself but I know she loved the different cock which I knew was bigger than mine. He stuffed a huge load up her pussey which was still coming out when I fucked her later, fantastic feeling but I wish I had cleaned her first.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

Only a matter of time. A cuck is born. Pray for his soul.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

he sucked a fat cock, a rudely buggered cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice one!

A nice story and I agree with all of the positive comments. My girlfriend will fuck anybody who we set up. She always cums with a new cock and loves the freedom I allow her and on the rare occasion when we get lucky I get to play with different girls too. She's not filled my fantasy yet of coming home with a cum filled pussy but I'm hoping one day...

Eating a creampie or slipping into one is heavenly. This is why you should always let the guest go first, after all it's the polite thing to do and you should be able to get a second performance from the stranger ;O)

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 11 years ago
This story seems so real!

Sometimes, when the circumstances are exactly right, things just happen. Lisa could have stopped Joe at any time, but she didn't. You could have stopped it too. Everything happened so quickly. I guess you can't blame Joe for doing what he did. Was Lisa on birth control? I ask that because you seem to feel that that Lisa was violated because Joe did not wear a condom. Did this incident lead to other things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4*

If Lisa were my wife, i would not divorse her. She's a keeper! She knows how to spice up the life. If she needs 2 cocks she should have 2 cocks. It must be exciting to watch your wife having an orgasm while your friend's dick is inside her.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
"The first thing that was said was me telling Joe 'what the fuck are you thinking of? Why did you cum inside of her'."

Because you didn't set any boundaries, or tell him not to. Why didn't you give him one of yours? Have fun raising Joe's kid.

carvalho45carvalho45over 10 years ago
good story

I like that both of you were massaging her, then your friend pulled her panties off!

She wanted the attention & both of you gave it to her! That must have bin her fantasy! She also wanted to be sexed by your friend! It's good he cum in her pussy, you should be happy, not slightly angry. She even wanted his cock again, by squeezing him after he fucked her! Slightly abrupt ending, I hope you fucked her a few more times that night!! Keep them coming (the stories, that is).

I had a similar experience, but he wasn't able to fuck my g/f. But we had a lot of fun several times!!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
DeLicious!!!

Great Story, short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmm!

I love naughty wives, especially naughty to the point of getting filled with another man's load, especially right in front of hubby.

Rye and Ginger

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Sweet

Nice build up, real (possible) situation, and certainly good things can come from a spontaneous massage. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY (4.25/5.0 * = 85/100 = A)

When a man has a good friend and makes him furniture in bis house, the wife eventually accepts the friend, & becomes very comfortable in bis presence. The 3 of them start spending time together & they share same memories good and bad, sad & funny. MFM is a logical next step.

Above ALMOST happened to me. My wife bailed out last second & went to our bedroom. There was no MFM threesome but i can not say she never slept with him. I believe my friend fucked my wife BEFORE the failed MFM. When discussing my friend with me she would say that she felt sorry his wife was divorsing him. She said she wondered what he was like in bed. Then she said once: "I think he is gentle and his stamina is outstanding..." Then she stopped talking about him but she started making double entendre jokes that the 2 of them seemed to understand better than me.

After the failed MFM she told me same night, "i am only your wife & he is our friend. What happened or did not happen in the past is history. I love you...Let's have a fresh start..." i was 99% sure she had slept with him out of sexual attraction, curiosity & pity... & because she was comfortable with him. I was an enabler.

Admittedly what transpired between the 3 of us was turning me on & made me happy albeit in a rather depraved way.

Since those days my love for my wife became stronger and unconditional. She still turns me on 24/7. I am now fully aware of my voyeur side and have come to terms with it. My wife loves me the way i am. I love her the way she is: compassionate, with strong libido & curious.

Him & i still keep & touch but he does not visit us.

Above is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

This is one of my favorite literotica stories! Some day I hope to reproduce this story with my wife and a buddy. I would love to have her suck me while a friend fucked her and pushed her onto my cock and then switch, etc. Great fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the story. this is one of my favorite story. keep writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
tasty cum

The best part of the story was his wife kissing him with a fresh load of cum in her mouth. I would have licked her pussy as his cock pulled out and lick his cock clean. A pussy is tasty when it has just had a load of cum shot into it. When that situation isn't available I will cum on my wifes pussy then slide down and lick her pussy clean. Very tasty and keeps my cock hard!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

I love it when other guys look and touch and keep going with my wife. Way to go!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More of the closet cuck helps his wife become a whore. This garbage is never ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's never-ending with 26th NC, besides his compulsion to read and shit on stories about husbands who love promiscuous hot wives...

...is the list of revenge stories in his favourites. Your pain and the reason for it is an open book, my sad friend.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ryeandginger

I'm neither in pain or sad my dears. I am just a guy who genuinely hates ,swinging, swapping,sharing, and especially cheating and cuckolds. I like to read, too much since I've been injured, and I like to comment on the silly, pretentious stories and lying "my wife loves black cock" comments found here. I assume you are a couple, or maybe a.male. What is your particular bent? Are you a cuckold who actually believes he is normal. Maybe you are one of these males, not men, who can't keep his wife happy and likes to tell himself how mature, and loving he is to allow her to take other lovers? Either way, you do you and I'll do me. I won't cry when you bash my favorite BTB, if you'll quit whining when I give an opinion on one of your pet stories. Lastly, if my comments trigger you so terribly, just don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
26thNC provides a service

I enjoy 26thNC's comments. He provides his point of view which I value. He saves me from wasting time on wimpy cuck stories. If I am not sure if a story is worthwhile, I check to see if he commented. Continue fighting the good fight!

stlimanikastlimanikaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate and love to read all the comments.

I do find it quite interesting to read all the negative - and positive - feedback on this genre. As stated in the faq's page (https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-break-the-literotica-toplist?page=2), this category ""Loving" in the title at first seems like a misnomer, because basically, this category involves some sort of infidelity. The idea, often, is that the wife or husband "loves" their partner so much they're willing to give them anything they want—even another lover".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To 26thNC- You think it's morally correct....

To tear down the story after you've jacked off and cum? That's when all the morality bullshit hits you. Admit it. You're a closet cuck. If these stories offend you so much stop reading them and jacking off to them. And let the adults enjoy their reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done but lots of details were contadictory

It is stated that Lisa does not like Joe because of Joe's wife. So why does she stick her feet in his lap? It sees to me that Lisa let Joe fuck her to get back at Joe's wife for stealing Lisa's boyfriend years ago. Where was Joe's wife? Joe goes to the bar with the author/husband with the intention of going to Lisa's friend's house later? That is weird. Why are Lisa and her husband at the same bar with their own friends but not each other? Are they pretending not to know each other? Is he watching other men hit on her? He senses the whole thing developing on the couch and even hopes for it. Then he is aggravated that Joe fucked Lisa without a condom. Is he that dumb? I'm fine with the wife sharing and quasi spit roasting. I'd understand if he enjoyed being a drunken voyeur sitting across the room watching Joe and Lisa fuck each other's brains out on the couch. But his behavior and reactions were plain ass dumb.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
VERY FUN STORY

fun hot and sexy story...loved it... being unplanned and spontaneous made this very erotic... 5 stars

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Saxon_Hart

am i alone?

Am I the only one who would have kicked the dogshit out of Joe just for rubbing her feet? Let alone any of the other roaming his hands did. She needs a backhand as well for not stopping it. Where have the men gone?

It certainly isn't the place where a woman is backhanded, Do you really think that a real man backhands his wife, or any woman for that matter.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

It wasn’t cheating, because her husband d was right there, going along with it. She was drunk and half passed out.

So, what happened? She had a sexual experience that she liked, and one which she couldn’t get from just one man. Everyone enjoys a massage, so it began (sort of) innocently enough, and it’s difficult to expect a mostly drunk and half passed out woman to set boundaries the way one who was sober would. It was up to her husband to stop Joe, not Lisa.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Tralan69er:

You can’t be surprised that some commenters here would “backhand” a woman. They’re the ones who got their asses kicked, a lot, in junior high and high school, and can only beat up girls, not guys. The only way they could win at anything physical is to identify as girls and play girls’ sports.

They say that they are “real men,” but, deep down, they know otherwise. Their girlfriends and wives are more, not less, likely to cheat on them because they are dissatisfied with them as husbands or boyfriends and keep asking themselves why they didn’t do better.

If you ever meet a “real man” who would backhand his wife or girlfriend, you know: you can easily fuck his wife or girlfriend because she won’t resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not too good samey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story,

★★★★★- [5- (4.6 = 92%!)]

👍👍.

😊

Mesabi64Mesabi64about 2 years ago

Seduction stories are my favorite, & this is a good one!

HappyWaitingHappyWaiting11 months ago

Delicious! I once hired an in home massage therapist for my wife who wanted me there so she felt safe. It didn’t progress to full sex but I sat watching as the masseuse massaged my wife’s feet and slightly spread legs knowing he could see her hairless pussy and when he massaged her bare tits and gently pinched and pulled on her nipples I thought my dick would erupt. She never made a move on the guy though so he didn’t take it any further. When he left the house it was an intense session of love making with me asking her what her favorite parts of the massage were and me telling her what I liked most. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold husband. it makes for a happier more satisfied wife and happier marriage. Marriage is a long long time and wives are happier if they do not have to sneak around

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Based on the characters placement on that couch, and then position themselves, that fucking has to be the biggest couch in the history of furniture. Am I being harsh? No, because these things matter and if you do this over and over it damages the credibility of the story. A lot of people who frequent this site try to argue that it doesn’t matter cuz it’s just an erotic adult story site. So that means you don’t have to spell or use the right word in the right context? The incorrect use of Homophones. Examples of this would be Are or Our or Two, To or Too. The story itself wasn’t awful but it wasn’t all that good either. It just wasn’t well thought out or executed very well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot wife turns into a swingers couple, theres no way he doesnt get other pussy. Its just sex when its wife with another man so husband with another woman is trivial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.