All Comments on 'First Time Gloryhole'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was a lot of

trash... getting AIDS is always fun and what man really gets excited watching his love have sex with another? Wasn't very interesting, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Very arrousing story! Unlike the other comment you got, I thought it was a very hot story & there are lots of folks who like to live a little on the wild side from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Real Stupidity

of this author is shown in the statement that his "balls were hitting her clit" - structurely impossible in this position, unless one of them is standing on her/his head. If you haven't ever fucked through a "glory hole", don't try to describe it.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 stars

Greta story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AIDs

and STDs, very stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I didn't even bother.

I wasted no time reading this garbage. I just speed scrolled down gave your stupid ass a one and wrote this. Now I'll read the comments which are most likely more entertaining than your tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I spend my life on Literotica hating.

Great life I got.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Very hot story!

Fantastic story!

Got to read more of your stories

Hot, sexy and got me horny

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Reminds me of the first time I took my wife to an adult store. She was apprehensive but was enthralled when a cock came thru. Maybe it was drink induced but she did blow two guys that night plus me. Them with condoms. We.ve been back four more times and replayed that first nite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

Gunship70Gunship70over 12 years ago
Wish it had been my wife

Nice story. I sure wish my wife would do that. Sounds like more chapters are coming. Glory Hole stories have their audience. A follow up would be great. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Well Written

Nice twist on the glory hole scene. I liked it a lot. Good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

This story is very sexy. I like that it is something that would have a very real chance of actually happening. A night with sexual tones coupled with an alcohol lubricant and I can see something going that far. I like how it doesn't go overboard with how a wife has never done anything risque before and ends up eating cum for two hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rubber comes off!

it would have been the best if she had of removed the rubber so it would feel better, he'd been black and she was in the fertile part of her cycle but didn't care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have frequented glory holes a few times. I have always wanted to take ny wife to one. I would love to see the men stare at her. It would be so good for her self confidence. She thinks that I am the only man who wants her. More stories and if they read it was all safe sex!!!

NotrichNotrichabout 9 years ago
Good story

Not unlike the first time I took my X to the book store. It might have been even better if they had run into the guy she had been dancing with at the bar. Just a thought. And to the doubters, these things do happen. It happened with my X and I several times although the first time was quite by accident, it was a lasting connection with the guy. I really should post the story. Let's call it First time video visit. Watch for it, I'll post within a couple days.

cuci049cuci049about 9 years ago
nice story

one of the best stories i read here thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice sexy story of a horny hot wife who obviously enjoys hot sex. Wife should have sucked that cock while hubby ate her out.

padiguypadiguyabout 7 years ago
First Person

Loved your story... First person lits are always more exciting than even the best fiction. Please write more about you and Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done.

Funny how the guy is just plain average looking, and not at all interesting to her, but when he was just a strange cock, he was magic. That's a whole lot more realistic than stories that have the guy turn out to be awesome.

After all, why would a guy who's hot bother with a glory hole? At a glory hole, he's just a strange cock, and that's to an "average" guy's advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Happens at the ABS....

Good story and very believeable. Better schedule a visit to your doctor in a few weeks. You tell your kids about Stranger Danger and then forget about the other risks in life.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tried

Tried four of your stories, but no more. You are a total cuck and far less than a man. In fact, I believe you are a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Remembering My First Time

I really loved this story. It reminded me so much of the first time my husband took me to an Adult Sex Shop and Theater with booths that had gloryholes in them. We started off in one of those small booths then after three men, he took me into the adult theater where there were many more men and a few couples and I had the pleasure of pleasing five other guys while other men watched and two women while their men watched. I was covered with so much cum that I had to remove my blouse and walk out in just my bra that night. What a fucking great night it was too. My husband fucked me four times when we got back to our hotel room and we woke up in the morning both sexually ready to return to the adult sex shop and theater.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Love to find a Gloryhole

What an experience

bad1_bbad1_bover 3 years ago
Well done

a hot story indeed. Kept me throbbing..

Wifey12345Wifey12345over 2 years ago

Where a glory hole in Ky?

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Amazing tale. Not many stories get me hard on this site, yours certainly did. Would love to do that with my wife. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Husband was homosexual there are no strait real men who feel or act this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.