All Comments on 'Camping with SIL'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

whats up with the f*** totally ruined the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story until the guilt and recriminations . . .

When you're writing porn you might want to leave that part out.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for including the guilt and recriminations. Makes the story more believable and is definitely appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You dirty dog

Is this just a story? Or did this really happen? I've had plenty of fantasy's about my hot sister-in-law.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Anon asks if it's real...

I just would like to understand why you wrote it. The story shows you as an opportunist with little actual feeling for your SIL. The story is well written as far as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You censor yourself with, "the fantasy of f***ing her" but you talk about wet pussy and two unmarried people committing adultery? Grow a pair!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue the story

This needs an erotic follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot sex with sil

I have a silk much like yours and would love to experience what you did.

Lucky you.

unvrknow20unvrknow20about 5 years ago
Caming with SIL

Damn!!! My SIL turns me on just like that, I can only imagine the feeling of it actually happening!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MMmm

so similar to mine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a real ending

I'm kinda digging the realism of the ending. Hot, but awkward and weird after.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Greatest camping sex story.

Hope you have a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, this must be your wife's sister, that's why she's p

issed. You have got to finish this with two or three more chapters. I see a three way here too. Now, there's a lot of missing words and some grammar problems, so you have got to get help editing your work. You are s good writer, you just need a cleanup hitter. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm assuming this SiL is your wife's sister, not your brother's ex. Only because she got pissed at you for cheating on your wife after she enjoyed several orgasms. Since you used your tongue as well as your cock, I'm betting she'll be back. Though it may take a while, she is thinking about what you did and wanting more. Remember, women accuse us of thinking with the little brain in our cocks, their little pussies have brains too, and sometimes that does the thinking for them to. You might have to show a little interest, but it might just pay you back 10 fold. Keep writing.

XYZ

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

I must say a hot story and once they shared the same mattress, inevitable. However, what a hypocrite she turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The ending could have been different. She could have told him that she enjoyed it but did not think it could happen again. And as they parted she could have walked away smiling at him.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

Ending sucked...3 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.