All Comments on 'Why Black men love Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Sweet

i think those are words every black woman should hear. When they do hear them it will fill and account for some of the things we consider flaws.Deep down we (i can only speak for myself) feel inadequate in some ways. But with those words i was somewhat filled with relief.

SamuelxSamuelxover 12 years agoAuthor
I Love Black Women...Signed...A Black Man.

I love the Black women of the world. If any of my stories, statements or poems ever led you to believe otherwise, I apologize. The black woman has the black man's back in his time of need. I got rescued by a black female teacher when I nearly drowned during a field trip when I was much younger. As a young black man in NYC visiting my grandparents during the summer after my first year of college, I was rescued by a black lady when I fell off a subway platform and got injured. Black women are goddesses. Sure, they frustrate me sometimes and I vent through my fiction but I believe in Black Love at the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
black girls rock

I'm feeling this poem. - Jessica.

LonnLLonnLover 9 years ago
Yes Indeed

You said it all, I can not express any better than what you did, my sisters are the true Queens of the Universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

poem TAGS