All Comments on 'Buzz-Crackle'

by BluebirdDreams

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
huh?

good story, but not a gay one.

BluebirdDreamsBluebirdDreamsover 12 years agoAuthor
I know right?

I submitted it as Erotic Couplings, I'm not sure why it got changed lol.

Thanks for the comment! This is my first story for literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautifully written and very sexy. You need to fix the category though; it's certainly not a gay male story.

MacDracorMacDracorover 12 years ago
Wonderful first story!

I know the author. She wrote it as Erotic Couplings, and it got moved here for some reason. Regardless, I have to say well done! I can't wait to read more of your work!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Nice...

story. Too bad Lit moved it here, but hey, wouldn't have found it if that hadn't happened, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not only . . .

Not only was it not EROTIC coupling as written and submitted so we're told by the author , but was lusted as ooops Listed as

Submitted by BluebirdDreams ***(LOVING Wives)***

But wait, there's more. . . the subheading on the 'front Page' was . . .

"GAY MALE Male Buzz-Crackle "

Erotic, Gay-Male Loving Wives. Literotica has a tough audience.

Confusedly

Kilroy.

goodlife3738goodlife3738over 12 years ago

Very sexy story. Not realistic in the theory of what sane swingers would do, but otherwise a sexy fantasy! Keep writing, I will watch for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brava!

Very well written and very erotic. Loved it!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN TALE

of what a newbie might think sex was about, TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope that she is just getting started

That there is a lot more guys ready to fuck her, and she is going to be fucked all night.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i didn't know what to expect, but i have to say this was such a wonderful read, so descriptive, it pulls you in and makes you wish you were in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story got into my head

Wow... you really made this story come alive, and then some. To say I enjoyed is an understatement, but I enjoyed the back and forth as she tried to take control, as well as the naughty naughty narrative. I suspect I'll be returning to read this again and again. You've got a sexy sexy mind :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm luving it

very nice - does find the sweet spots between my thighs :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I think every woman at some point fantasizes about this very thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice work!

Is it wrong that I need a change of clothes now?

lonerider10lonerider10almost 12 years ago
wow

i havent read anything this exciting in a long time. please continue

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOMETIMES ITS BEST

to agree to dis-agree and say No Thanks. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hot

Hot and heavy tale. I hope the husband had a good time also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I wonder who came next the husband or AN other she could be pleasured all night, and be well and truly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you're going to play BDSM games?

At least post this garbage in the right category.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

Where was the idiot husband all this time? Did she ever find out who the stranger was? and why did the husband allow a stranger to enter a room where his wife was bound? If the wife didn't know the man? did the husband know him? Or was the husband so desperate for their friends ass that he didn't care about his wife? so many questions.The whole story did not even make sense. Hope this questions help with any other venture into writing you have in mind. Don't ever assume that the reader will figure anything out for you. you will lose readers doing that. No matter how good you think you are. To be honest, I skipped through a lot of paragraphs to get to the end, and that is what we do with a lot of stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous