All Comments on 'She Took One for the Team'

by JMaxwell69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BS

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another American cuck writer

what gives in the USA-cluckland?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WACC WRITER IN THE HOUSE

WACC,WACC,WACC

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still living

I'm sure your still living with your mother, you should try yo get out more loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another fucked up asshole author

Go away..far, far away.fcf3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another wimp author?

OMG, they are polluting the site with these asshole want to be authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waste of time

crappy story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Nice combo

Overdrawn with respect to how evil the villain (although I appreciate the overall brevity of the story.) The subtlety of what (and how many) 'concessions' may have been 'negotiated' is left to the lurid imagination of the reader. Also, any future change in the wife's (and the couple's) orientation is open to speculation by stopping where you did! I found it highly erotic without a single sex act being described! Pity some trolls cannot appreciate good craftsmanship, especially in FICTION on a FREE Erotic Story website! (I really hope it IS fiction!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
russians and others understand

357 magnum, .45 auto 30-06 these numbers our euro slugs understand the xx mm garbage is just that let them eat LEAD real hot LEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best part of the story?

The end. Yep, thankfully it was short so I didn't have to waste to much time with it, so thanks for making it so damn short!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
He ought to send Jen back the next day

She could put out some pussy, and perhaps get more money taken off of the debt.

The story needs more drama, or humiliation to both the husband and wife. Just a blow job isn't enough humiliation for them to suffer.

I like the idea that if he doesn't pay his debt, it could cost him his life, and pimping out his wife is rather small, considering it could be his death.

Hell, let Ivan or what ever his name is, have her for a month, to pay the debt off, and then send her back to her husband, knocked up and her pussy and asshole stretched out from the Russian's big cock, with a tramp stamp and her nipples, tongue and clit pierced.

But at least he'd be out of debt.

Who knows, she may like being the Russian's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC cannot do the math

Wanna Be Cucks are good at one thing: wanting to be cucks. They can spot a cuck story, read it, spank a small weenie, then leave a negative comment. Do not ask them to put 2 and 2 together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dreadful. Got 'moral' and morale' mixed up in the first para and went downhill from there in an completely undeveloped utterly derivative 'plot'. Why so short - ? premature ejaculation? A great example of 'less is less'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TERRIBLE

I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading that piece of junk. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pleeez

Delete. Unghhhhhhhhhhh!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOOKS LIKE SHE GAVE ONE FOR THE TEAM

HOW LONG DOES A BJ TAKE. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't do

I don't do math, but I read real good and this sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous