All Comments on 'Falling Ch. 01'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category....

That was complete lesbian sex, without coercion. No mind control was in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay

Rated a 3.

I saw the subtle mind control and had to scroll back up to see for sure.

However, the story ended too abruptly before the mind control could be recognized by the more faptastic of us, and no solid ending was offered.

CheskaCheskaover 12 years ago

This is delightful, will there be a sequel?

I loved how you pulled off the mind control without slapping anyone in the face with it.

I noticed someone missed it already.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Lovely

Very well done, i enjoyed the subtlety of control. Also pleased at the unusual viewpoint (of the controlled). Having a subject who is sympathetic and certainly doesnt deserve her fate is also a twist on the usual, which i can appreciate tho im not sure its to my taste. The ending also felt abit sudden - after the long intro and tame restaurant scene sudden lesbian nympho caught me off guard - and abrupt - erotica shouldnt be all fuck and suck but it seems like the juicy bits could at least rival the cafe conversation in length and detail. Still a great story i look forward to continuing: *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
236 Followers
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Falling Series Info