All Comments on 'House Party'

by ALOVINGHUSBAND

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
yes please

to be continued.

I wonder if there was their first adventure?

will he eat creampie?

will she end up preggers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC are chiming in

drawn by the tagline they read, they spank, they leave a negative comment and thereby purge themselves of the self-loathing, but only until the next cuck-tale comes along

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
See the "Bible Thumpers" are out ...

It still amuses me that these same people go from story to story and always submit their comments about how terrible and disgusting these stories are ... then move on to the next one and read it, only to leave a copy of their comment from the previous story. WTF is up with that? If you don't like this type of story, why in hell would you read them? Are you trying to act out against something that you really hold so very dear to your heart? Are you throwing down the bible and damn-nation on the author for his work?

You don't have to read anymore of these stories ... we are all mature enough (Maybe with you as an exception) to decide to either read or not read any of the stories on this site ... your spew of venmon is of little interest to any one and you can always take your tiny brain and go to another site to vent!

BTW author, anytime you bring out the comments from the "Bible Squad", know that you have done your job! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Every slut should have a wimp cuckold like you.

Only cucks like the troll with the pin sized prick would ever call you a "ALOVINGHUSBAND". You are just another cuckold wimp writer who will have a cult following among the cucks on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

excellent story

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90over 12 years ago

I loved this story and agree that if you don't like this kind of story why read it?? Hope there's a part two!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
Great Great Great

Awesome story, I can't wait for the next part. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: See the "Bible Thumpers" are out ...

No, what's really amusing is assholes such as yourself who think only people who think as they do are allowed to have an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
did RandomHardon

ever get his creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
author must have deleted

cuckeye0007's comment, but not the one by RandomHardon, go figure :/

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Enjoyable read!

I liked the setup and how the story progressed. It was pretty erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

"No, what's really amusing is assholes such as yourself who think only people who think as they do are allowed to have an opinion."

Well it seems that you think your opinion is the only one that matters. You and your type come to these stories and rage against them like it is some sort of mission. Why? Can't you just let those who like them have them? Why do you insist on pushing your views on others. It isn't like you were tricked into reading this story. It was clear by the title and description that you were going to read a story like this.

Also, it has nothing to do with the sanctity of marriage. if you were worried about that, you wouldn't even be reading stories on this site. most wives do not like their husband's porn habits. Some put up with it even if they don't like it. but every hour reading these stories is an hour not spent with your family. Also, if it were about the sanctity of marriage, the stories of unfaithful husbands would be rated as low, but they aren't. And they don't get you trolls making near as many negative comments. Most commenters are positive in their feedback when it is a cheating husband. Yes, husbands who cheat with no permission from their wives get better comments and ratings than a wife who has her husband's permission. So stop with the hypocrisy. We get it already...you don't like these stories. Well guess what, there are a lot of stories on here that I don't like. I don't like the gay stories...but I don't go and comment on every one of them telling about how sick they are. I don't rate them...I don't even open them up.

Maybe I am just smarter because I realize that I am not going to change their minds. They like what they like and I like what I like. So bottom line is, if you don't like these kinds of stories, don't read them.

To the author, please delete the negative comments and don't bother to have your story ranked. All you do is give the trolls a platform to vent. Those of us who like these stories don't care what the rating is, or even if there is a rating. And we would prefer not to listen to the trolls vent against the story theme. it is one thing if they simply offered constructive advice on how to make the story better, within it's theme, but we are sick of the constant whining by these wimps. So just go ahead and delete comments that whine against the theme of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
negative comments are

part of the 'trifecta' all wannabe cucks adhere to: read, spank, leave a negative comment. It is the most important part, cleanses the conscience of self-loathing. Face it, negative comments will be around as long as wannabe cucks are around.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT A SET UP

and to find hes already a knowing cuck.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Look forward to more like it. John's wife sounds like a very lucky woman. A loving husband indeed.

"realize how fucking hypocritical you are?? I mean seriously, are you that stupid. you are complaining that the author should have the 'freedom' to post what he wants.... but since the people posting negative comments don't agree with you or the author's view... they shouldn't have the right to leave their comments."

They have every right to post their comments, that doesn't stop people from wondering why the fuck they keep posting on stories they seem to have no interest in reading in the first place, and then trashing on other readers and the author instead of the writing itself. If you have a real opinion go for it, otherwise why waste your time just trying to make other people feel like shit.

"My GOD! and we wonder why the world is flushing down the drain! You complain about about someone trying to sensor, by, ummm, trying to sensor the complainers."

yes... this is exactly why the world is going down the drain, internet comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: the last comment.

Like your comment your mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring and pathetic at best..

Lifeless - reads like a news report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

sounds like a hellauva time we have had several like this love it keep it goin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Short and sweet and to the point. I like this bit specially.. "enjoying the silky feeling of my wife's pussy full of a strangers cum".

I've tried to describe the feeling of slipping into my girlfriends freshly fucked by a stranger cum filled pussy. I think you've nailed it.... silky.....

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid Cuck!

What is it with these guys who like other men fuck their wives? It would serve him right if she just dumps him after becoming a Size Queen!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Some of these anonymous comments, raging against other anonymous comments are longer than the story. Some of them are just as incoherent.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
STUPID

dumb worthless slut bitch whore ... just because your husband takes a rest room break..you don't quik run off and fuck someone else.. especially when there's no mention of this being discussed or agreed upon by hubby... have some respect for your spouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another watching, willing cuckold. It gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is good, guess the commenters below

are deranged simple minded, probably Haters.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

Listen, the story was ok. The marriage won't last, he can't trust her for 10 min whilst he goes to the bathroom, what kind of future do they have, none.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Chris looked at me, saying "I hope you don't mind my saying but you have one hell of a wife there, John, you are a lucky man." We all chuckled and I smiled, thanking him, telling him no offence was taken.

End quote.

* * *

This is my kind of wife sex story. I can relate to this one although my experiance was less dramatic... or was it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave you five stars for your House Party story: precisely 4.6 = 92% (♡♡♡♡♡-)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING THIS COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 11 years ago

Great story

Short and sweet and to the point. I like this bit specially.. "enjoying the silky feeling of my wife's pussy full of a strangers cum".

I've tried to describe the feeling of slipping into my girlfriends freshly fucked by a stranger cum filled pussy. I think you've nailed it.... silky.....

Thanks!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot as fuck.

This is an excellent hot wife story. I gave you a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-).

It"s the first time for her husband to see his wife fucked by another man, but chances are it won't be the last.

Is his wife a keeper? Time will tell.

Right now is discovering he loves it kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous