All Comments on 'Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 06'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Well.....

Rough transition, between #05 and #06. But the story was explained. Still.....it could have been written with a more smooth segue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've read all chapters so far and all seem rushed and not long enough, this one in particular, you also need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Elsie?????

Agree with the comments about the rough transition between Ch.5&6. Where was Amy's mom....she seemed more than capable of making sure her daughter wasn't forced into an unwanted marriage. Not really a believable turn of events.

deJay_13deJay_13over 10 years ago
Terry-bubble!

Good writing. Good grammar. Good story line, then it went to HELL in a handbasket. Too many questions to start to ask. So, I'll just stop here and start looking for one of your better stories.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Take her back?

Poor little rich girl when given a choice beteen Daddy's money Hank, she went with the money. Stay away from her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a cuckold. She dumps him through a post card never speaks to him again then claims “daddy made me do it” and he just takes her back? Come on Author the main character needs a back bone. She didn’t love him at all if only a few months is all it took to make her marry and spread her legs for another man. I was enjoying the story until this chapter. It’s ridiculous that he doesn’t tell her to not touch him. She betrayed him badly and yet you have him not even care about it. How could he possibly even trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So unrealistic. This isn’t the 1300’s. She couldn’t bef her mom for help or run to a phone and call Hank and tell him to come get her? Basically sounds like she was given a choice between money and her Daddy or Hank and she didn’t choose Hank. There is no way any self respecting man would just take her back in his arms just like that. She literally sent him a post card and couldn’t even be bothered to speak to him again. There is no way she really loved him. Author makes it sound like the main character is a pathetic love sick cuckold. He doesn’t even hesitate to take the tramp back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous