All Comments on 'Aunt Caitlin- After the Wedding'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Good story

Till you went the ass fucking route! Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing wrong with a butt fuck

However there were several spelling and grammar errors that distracted from the eroticism of the story.. Also this was just another wham bam thanks maam story. A little build up with them dancing and rubbing groins would have made it better.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hell, I liked it!

Not really into anal, but this wasn't too bad. Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet

Very hot, made me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My Aunt June, older by 18 years, petite,with a nicely rounded arse, had left her husband, he was shagging around with his sales manager. We always got on, we were dancing, she was a little drunk, she was asking about my girlfriend, the one I brought to the wedding. Told her, o.k. , she just laughed, for a guy at your age,27, you probably wear each other out. Shes got a great bum, like bums do you. Well Aunt June, I love them but that one is off limits, so to speak, wont let me go there. Silence, then she moved my hand to hers, I lifted it, what don't you like mine, well yes but, put your hand back, I did, smooth, round,, I felt my cock responding, mmmm, well if you want mines available, foyer, she let go and walked to the foyer, I looked over,she turned and bent over. Fuck, I went out, she went to the lift, we went in, she pressed the button and then reached over and felt my cock, umm, nice., I think it will fit nicely as she backed into me, what do you think. Umm, the lift stopped, the doors opened, we went to her room, she took off her dress, tight, sheer pantyhose, give me a couple of minutes. My cock was so hard, I wanted that arse, I took of my clothes, I could feel the pulse in my cock, I went to the bedroom, she was just kneeling on the bed, I moved behind her, she reached for my cock, positioned it at her anal opening and I pushed forward, I felt her hole give way and as I pushed my cumm flew into her hole, I held her hips filling her as she cried out so thick, oh so thick. I didn't stop, I kept fucking her, staying hard, her anal ring stretching over my cock, I felt her shudder,her insides gripping me, I waited, I felt her relax and then I pounded her, I heard her say,stop, please stop, I did, pulling back.She lay down on her back, lifted her legs, I got between them ,so hard as I slid back into her arse, I went slower, look at me, I did and then I lowered myself, my arms under her shoulders and pushed my tongue between her lips. She responded, her legs around me and I took my time, a steady rhythym, then speed up, making her orgasm, then back to the steady rhythym, speed up, until I felt my cumm rising, I planted my mouth over hers and bum fucked her fast and hard until again I filled her. I rolled off,, she seemed to fall asleep, I went back down to the wedding,I seemed to notice all the womens bums, I stayed semi hard, my mum came over to me, have you seen Aunt June, I said she wasn't well, had to go to her room, want me to check her out. O.k we will all be going in an hour, I went up to the room, let myself in, she was laying on her back, I took my clothes off, crawled between her legs and lightly licked her pussy, then down to her just fucked arse, she opened her legs, I moved my tongue to her pussy, so wet, her hands on my head, I moved back, lay down please she said, I did, she got up, stroking my still hard cock, she straddled me, such a lucky girl, I am a bit sore in my bottom but I want you in my pussy as she slid down on me and just leaned forward and slowly moved up and down. She bit my ear then said did you like my bottom, I slapped it, I want my cock back in there, I want to see that tight arse stretched around my cock, she moved faster,i want to see that tight hole open when I push inside, your insides gripping me, my cock throbbing, she was moaning, bouncing hard on my cock and when I shoot in you I want to feel you milk me as I grabbed her and fucked her hard and fast and she orgasmed, then went limp, now, I pulled out, suck me, she turned I was looking at her arse and pussy as I shot into her mouth. She turned and kissed me, sharing my cumm. When we went back down, my mum said your right June doesn't look well, she looks so tired. She asked if she wanted me to stay with her for the night,if that's all right she said and I spent the night with my cock in her arse filling her for the 4th time. I seem to spend a lot more time at her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
371 Followers
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES