All Comments on 'How I Became a Whore For BBC'

by ohiobigirl

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few white women have the same desire. Many are afraid to act. It can be a wonderful experience

ohiobigirlohiobigirlover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you. I am lucky enough to be with someone who understands my desire for BBC and lets me live out my fantasies. thanks again for the nice comment and am looking for advice on how to make the stories better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DSoul again?

Boy you have been busy! Another fucked up stupid pathetic white married whore/bitch. I hope AIDS catches you up real soon.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but...

First let me address the little "Anon" who trolled the commentary with his "AIDS" quip. You read the story you lying misanthrope, so wishing harm on the author simply proves that you get off on being hateful. Go away.

Now, to the story itself, while it's well written, it brings to mind my regular litany of questions when dealing with non-consent stories. No divorce? The husband could make a case easily based on alienation of affection. No police? Unless she wants to lose her lifestyle, the wife would likely go along with a demand to press rape charges. No call to his employers? The husband is a lawyer, one of his first actions would be to contact the installers employers immediately after the police and have said cable guy fired. After all, one threat to go to the media about the type of person the company hires would send them into damage control mode.

There are a slew of other questions and issues I have with tales like this, but in the end, it's a fantasy and rape fantasies are far more common than people admit, as are interracial fantasies. So, despite the rape part and the Stockholm Syndrome response from the protagonist, it was a well written tale, mostly free of grammatical errors. Good job. Keep writing. I'm certain you'll generate a fanbase.

ohiobigirlohiobigirlover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you verbicide

thanks for your comments on my story. this story is somewhat true story. it is actually 2 stories that actually happened to me and then embellished with the rape fantasy. i did get caught having sex with a black guy when i was married. i also, had sex with the black cable guy, but i was no longer married. the rape part is just fantasy, a very strong fantasy of mine.

i am in a long term, 6 years, relationship with a guy(white) now. he allows and understands my desires about black men. the rape fantasy is something i actually just recently shared with him. he is going to be setting up my "rape" sometime coming up. i am not going to know when though. he will be there as well as one of the black regulars we are friends with to keep me safe. but the fantasy is basically there are 5 or 6 of them and they do what they want and i have no control to stop them even if i wanted to.

i agree with verbicide, i think rape fantasies are much more prevalent then people think, they just aren't talked about freely as some other fantasies.

thanks again for your kind words and to the anon idiot, i have nothing to say. i knew i would get hate msgs, i have also received hate mail. curiously, none of them have included their email address.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

I can understand certain fetishes. I myself have a similar one, I love Asian women. This said, I don't understand why people with such desires would live (or marry) someone who is not? I mean why the hell being with a white guy when you so much prefer blacks? This is my main problem with this kind of stories, it makes them somehow racist for me.

ohiobigirlohiobigirlover 12 years agoAuthor
Spiritogre

I don't know that i can explain in way that would make sense to anyone else. but i am attracted emotionally and sexually to white guys. my attraction to black guys are purely a sexually feeling. i look at them as sex objects, like most males look at all women. if that is wrong, then it is wrong, but it's how i feel and i can't really change that.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
@ ohiobigirl

Thanks for your honest reply! Personally, my "fetish" for certain types of Asian women is not just physical attraction, I also believe that even though human species have physical and psychological differences, however the majority shares the same interjection. also I believe that people should all be equally and each person should be treated individually for how they act no matter their race or gender.

So seeing the black lover with his bbc of a white woman with a white partner as only a sextoy, declaring him not to be a person on the same level, somehow is the opposite of what the males with such a fetish for their gf / wife or the black studs seems to turn on. Probably some male's egos (white and black alike) would really be crushed if they found out ... lol

Sex might be an important part of ones life but it is not everything. Many people here, writers and readers, often seem to forget that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You are very open and up front. While this too is not my cup of tea, I commend you for your writing. It is interesting the open relationship aspect that you share. I would assume that he also indulges with other women with your blessing, or is it just you?

Did you with your first husband, have a child as the story indicated? I would guess if so, she is now in her teens. How do you handle your lifestyle with her, and if she wanted the same, how would you handle it?

The cheating part I don't care for. If you are married and spoke the vows, then thats the way it should be, unless you both agree to the different lifestyle. Obviously he didn't, and did what was necessary in his mind.

Again, not normally something I care for in a story. But I commend your ability, and skill. I apologize for being an 'anonymous' I am not as brave as you! Perhaps I will do a private feedback at a later date

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another

cheating cunt who can't separate fantasy from reality. I hope your ex got custody. You don't deserve anymore kids. It aint the bbc it is the unfaithful breaking of promises. You are prejudiced too. Needing whitey for emotional support, what's the matter bitch we can't give it to you. You are so fucking better than us and we are jus a piece of meat. No thanks skank. You need a shrink and your cunt sewn shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Don't bother with another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whore

Says it all. You are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK its fantasy

I thought that your story was one that is repeated many times. If you wrote this without the rape part would make it more personal which seems to be the real you anyway. A lover of sex and more enjoyable if it is a large cock. More power to you. On a personal note my wife has tried a larger cock than mine(7x3 3/4) and did not like it because of the pain it caused. Anyway, liked the story and graded it , so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the person who said die

fuck you, if someone is white and loves a black man, she should be allowed to love him and not be ridiculed by people like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the rapist should die

raping a married woman is just honourless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't like cheating wives

I don't care if single white women lust after black cock, they can do what they want.

However, I find it disgusting that a married woman has to cheat on her husband, just to satisfy her curiosity...that doesn't show any love or respect at all.

I am sure the white wife wouldn't like it, if hubby decided to step out on her with a younger sexier woman than her...saying " honey I love you, but this younger woman is sexier and a better fuck than you"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

I've never read so much bullshit in my entire life you have a good imagination though but this story is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BBC fetish - craving

Lots of mixed babies running round in our neck of the woods lol. Must b common huh???? Whores sluts cheaters BLAH BLAH BLAH..... If it wasn't for my ex husband who persuaded me to fuck a huge black bull then we'd never known ;)). JUST WHAT ITS LIKE FUCKING A BBC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Im a BBC GIRL i love the feel of a black men inside me

Ok Im white 47 happily married BBC SLUT/WHORE.since i got fucked by a bbc 2 yrs ago i have been hooked.i cant get enough.i want to be in a bbc gang bang to feel all that bbc cum in my pussy and my ass i would be in heaven.i want so bad to be pregnant by a bbc..what suxs i live in middle california the bbc here talk shit..i have a profile on xhamster(com) but i get emails from fake white boys posing as bbc im moving back to georgia or alabama where the black men breed us white girls..

IF THERE ARE ANY REAL BBC IN CALI WANNA BREED ME YOU MUST BE CLEAN STD FREE DRUG FREE EMAIL ME sexylilbbccumslut@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol

You aren't addicted to black cock. You are addicted to big cock. That's the difference. Seems like you enjoy being treated like shit too. Don't think color matters, you more about the big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

I have always loved the way a black cock can satisfy my white pussy like no white one can. Awesome to watch it dive deep into my tight pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Stories always the same

Hubby always has a little white dick and black dickhead the wife is cheating always has a massive black dick....ho hum yawn!

You pervs never think of anything original

But honey it was an accident that I got fucked by a big black cock lol

Hilarious!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You weren't raped you enjoyed every second of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Smh

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ok, it might be bullshit, but it's a fantasy story AND there are many, many wives who would do the same. Fact is, black cocks are in general, far superior to white dicks so why not enjoy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That is bullshit

I'm white and my cock was 11 inches my senior year of high school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it's ok

Don't feel bad - I know how you feel. Your white husband would have been more understanding if he himself had had a big black dick in his ass pussy. So many white guys are doing this now. I had my first black dick years ago and I cannot stop thinking about black cock and I am a supposedly straight white guy. I picked up this tranny black street whore off the streets one night after an argument with my white wife and several drinks later was fucked in my white ass. I have never been the same again. I mean this shemales dick was 11.5 inches long and so thick. The skin of their cocks is addictive too - so velvety smooth - love to suck them off. I am now a black cock addicted sissy whore and know my rightful place is serving black cock. I especially like the references made in your story about how blacks just use us white folk. We are just sluts to them and rightfully so. So don't feel bad - we are now both BBC lovers - what other purpose in life is there - yay!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist much?

Read the story. Common. Nothing memorable.

What's more interesting is your comments. It's racist to just lust after "black men"- and have whites only as your significant others. Maybe you should make the entire switch?

you reference sexual objectification yet you are the very one doing it, and racially profiling too. As if black men cannot do the same fulfillment of your desire but to your heart as well?

I have too much class to deal with this. You'll never know how much more pleasure you get until you get to live with your desires and pleasures everyday.

Black people also don't use others- although we know the life of being used so sometimes it seems like we are desensitized. Thank you (not really) for the further portrayal of us being animals in your writing- only capable of a base line of carnal desires.

I don't have an account because this is the first story I have ever commented on. But because of the comments- not because of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

I enjoyed your story immensely. It is so sexy to read stories from the female perspective and to see their overwhelming need for pleasure.

Ignore the hateful anons.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife search for bbc in laurel Mississippi

My wife and I search 24.7 for qualified people interested in joining us.30 of age here..txt only 7696922428.only monster sizes please txt.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
BBC Worship

Joe will cum around. The Black Alpha is his superior, and he'll be thankful that you're having a real man's child when he begins to suck on your Bull's penis himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexylilbbcwhore AKA tammy hopper

I AM 100% REAL,I AM HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD MAN BUT HE DONT KNOW I FUCK BLACK MEN I LOVE TO VIDEO BLACK MEN FUCKING ME THEN I POST THE VIDEO EVERYONE CAN SEE BLACK CUM LEAKING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND AND MY ASS-THEN I PUT ON MY TIGHT SHORTS GO TO WALMART SO ALL THE BLACK MEN CAN SEE MY WET FUCKED PUSSY/CAMAL TOE.I AM A GOOD WOMEN BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN I AM A WHORE AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT,,I LOVE FUCKING IN A PUBLIC CITY PARK..I AM SO PROUD OF MY BBC WHORE SPADES TATTOO ON MY PUSSY-IT IS MY TRIBUTE TO BLACK MEN THEY WILL KNOW MY PUSSY AND MY ASS BELONGS TO THEM TO BREED ANYTIME THEY NEED TO CUM..WHEN I BLACK MAN IS FUCKING ME I CAN FEEL THE HEAD OF HIS DICK SWELL INSIDE MY PUSSY RIGHT THEN I KNOW HE IS GETTING READY TO CUM-IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL WHEN BLACK MEN CUM IN MY PUSSY AND CUM IN MY ASS-THIER CUM S SO HOT,(I ONLY FUCK BLACK MEN)I POSTED LOTS OF VIDEOS ON XHAMSTER AND I POSTED tammy hopper this White girl loves black men YOUTUBE VIDEO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexylilbbcwhore AKA tammy hopper

sexylilbbcwhore IS NAME OF MY PROFILE ON XHAMSTER..IM GOING TO GET MY TUBES UNTIED SO I CAN GET PREGNANT BY A BLACK MAN,I WANT TO FEEL HIS SPERM BREEDING MY EGGS,I WANT TO FEEL HIS BABY GROWING MY TUMMY,I WANT TO GO THREW THE MOTION SICKNESS,I WANT TO FEEL OUR BABY TEARING MY PUSSY LIPS APART WHEN SHE/HE IS BORN WITHOUT PAIN MEDS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i am a BLACK COCK WHORE 100% REAL..

HELLO MY NAME IS TAMMY HOPPER i am a BLACK COCK WHORE 100% REAL.

I POSTED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhgfks6Vk4 SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW I FUCK BLACK MEN

I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT..I LOVE BLACK DICK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I AM 51 AND 100% REAL,I AM HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD MAN BUT HE DONT KNOW I FUCK BLACK MEN I LOVE TO VIDEO BLACK MEN FUCKING ME THEN I POST MY VIDEO'S ON XHAMSTER SO EVERYONE CAN SEE BLACK CUM LEAKING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND AND MY ASS-THEN I PUT ON MY QUEEN OF SPADES SPANDEX TIGHT SHORTS GO TO WALMART SO ALL THE BLACK MEN CAN SEE MY WET FUCKED PUSSY/CAMAL TOE.I AM A GOOD WOMEN BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN I AM A WHORE AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT,,I LOVE FUCKING IN A PUBLIC CITY PARK.WHEN I LIVED IN PHEONIX 4 TIMES A WEEK I POSTED BLACK COCK COCK CUM FUCK ME ON CRAIGSLIST,I SWEAR 12 TO 20 BLACK MEN ASNWERED MY CRAIGSLIST AD-I WALK TO CORTEZ APRK WEARING MY SEE THRU LINGERIE,THEY WOULD BEND ME OVER THE PARK BENCH FUCK ME ASS AND MY PUSSY THEN THEY WOULD CUM IN ME SO DEEP IN MY CERVIX,I LOVE WALKING HOME FEELING THIER CUM LEAKING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND OUT OF MY ASS.THEN I PUT ON MY QUEEN OF SPADES SPANDEX TIGHT SHORTS GO TO WALMART SO ALL THE BLACK MEN CAN SEE MY WET FUCKED PUSSY/CAMAL TOE,IN 2011 I GOT A CHERRY TATTOO ON MY PUSSY BUT IN 2015 I HAD MY CHERRY TATTOO COVER UP WITH A QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO, IN 2016 I HAD BBC WHORE TATTOO AROUND MY QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO ON MY CAMAL TOE.I AM SO PROUD OF MY BBC WHORE SPADES TATTOO ON MY PUSSY-IT IS MY TRIBUTE TO BLACK MEN THEY WILL KNOW MY PUSSY AND MY ASS BELONGS TO THEM TO BREED ANYTIME THEY NEED TO CUM.AND 2014 I GOT MY FIRST QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO ON MY TITTY,.WHEN I BLACK MAN IS FUCKING ME I CAN FEEL THE HEAD OF HIS DICK SWELL INSIDE MY PUSSY RIGHT THEN I KNOW HE IS GETTING READY TO CUM-IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL WHEN BLACK MEN CUM IN MY PUSSY AND CUM IN MY ASS, IAM TRYING MY BEST TO GET PREGNANT BY A BLACK MEN,,(I ONLY FUCK BLACK MEN).SINFULLY TAMMY HOPPER-AKA-SEXYLILBBCWHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tammy hopper this White girl loves black men youtube

I AM 51 AND 100% REAL,I AM HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD MAN BUT HE DONT KNOW I FUCK BLACK MEN I LOVE TO VIDEO BLACK MEN FUCKING ME THEN I POST MY VIDEO'S ON XHAMSTER SO EVERYONE CAN SEE BLACK CUM LEAKING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND AND MY ASS-THEN I PUT ON MY QUEEN OF SPADES SPANDEX TIGHT SHORTS GO TO WALMART SO ALL THE BLACK MEN CAN SEE MY WET FUCKED PUSSY/CAMAL TOE.I AM A GOOD WOMEN BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN I AM A WHORE AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT,,I LOVE FUCKING IN A PUBLIC CITY PARK.WHEN I LIVED IN PHEONIX 4 TIMES A WEEK I POSTED BLACK COCK COCK CUM FUCK ME ON CRAIGSLIST,I SWEAR 12 TO 20 BLACK MEN ASNWERED MY CRAIGSLIST AD-I WALK TO CORTEZ APRK WEARING MY SEE THRU LINGERIE,THEY WOULD BEND ME OVER THE PARK BENCH FUCK ME ASS AND MY PUSSY THEN THEY WOULD CUM IN ME SO DEEP IN MY CERVIX,I LOVE WALKING HOME FEELING THIER CUM LEAKING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND OUT OF MY ASS.THEN I PUT ON MY QUEEN OF SPADES SPANDEX TIGHT SHORTS GO TO WALMART SO ALL THE BLACK MEN CAN SEE MY WET FUCKED PUSSY/CAMAL TOE,IN 2011 I GOT A CHERRY TATTOO ON MY PUSSY BUT IN 2015 I HAD MY CHERRY TATTOO COVER UP WITH A QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO, IN 2016 I HAD BBC WHORE TATTOO AROUND MY QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO ON MY CAMAL TOE.I AM SO PROUD OF MY BBC WHORE SPADES TATTOO ON MY PUSSY-IT IS MY TRIBUTE TO BLACK MEN THEY WILL KNOW MY PUSSY AND MY ASS BELONGS TO THEM TO BREED ANYTIME THEY NEED TO CUM.AND 2014 I GOT MY FIRST QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO ON MY TITTY,.WHEN I BLACK MAN IS FUCKING ME I CAN FEEL THE HEAD OF HIS DICK SWELL INSIDE MY PUSSY RIGHT THEN I KNOW HE IS GETTING READY TO CUM-IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL WHEN BLACK MEN CUM IN MY PUSSY AND CUM IN MY ASS, IAM TRYING MY BEST TO GET PREGNANT BY A BLACK MEN,,(I ONLY FUCK BLACK MEN).SINFULLY TAMMY HOPPER-AKA-SEXYLILBBCWHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

Love to come home after work and find you on your knees between a big Blackmans legs. Your eyes closed in pleasure as you suck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey ohiobigirl- the wife in that story is a waste of a life and a worthless whore without any human value whatsoever and if the husband had beaten her with a baseball bat it would not have been any great loss, what a waster of human life that worthless cunt was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a fuckin fikthy wicked perved fantasy I want fufilled.

I want to be completly controlled by bbc.

Beg to suck them I want them to rape my ass.

For them to find me a white wife they control.

I want to breed her wile they rape my ass my wife when pregnant I want her abused .

Any way they want to . When the child is born they contol her. She becomes his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I AM 100% REAL SOUTHERN ALABAMA/GEORGIA BLACK COCK WHORE,I AM A SEX SLAVE FOR BLACK MEN 2010 I DECIDED I WANTED A TATTOO ON PUSSY I WENT A TATTOO SHOP ARIZONA I GOT CHERRY TATTOO ON PUSSY, BUT I FELT I WAS NOT BEING HONEST WITH BLACK MEN AND I WAS NOT BEING HONEST WITH THE WORLD

2015 I GOT A ROSE QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO ON LEFT TITTY BUT I FELT I WAS NOT BEING HONEST WITH BLACK MEN

IN JANUARY 2016 I GOT SPADES TATTOO ON MY PUSSY

OCTOBER 2016 I GOT BBC WHORE TATTOO ON MY PUSSY IT IS MY TRIBUTE ALL THE BLACK MEN I HAVE FUCKED... AND THE BLACK MEN I AM GOING FUCK...I AM SO PROUD OF MY BBC WHORE/SPADES TATTOO ON MY PUSSY..YES I AM A SOUTHERN WHITE TRASH BLACK COCK WHORE SEX SLAVE - I AM LOOKING A WEEKLY BLACK COCK GANG BANG LIKE I SAID I AM A CUM DUMPSTER FOR BLACK MEN ONLY. MY 1 REGRET IN LIFE WHEN I WAS 14 I FUCKED UP AND LET A WHITE GUY BUST MY CHERRY,IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME I WOULD FIND A BLACK MAN WITH A THICK 10 TO 11 INCH DICK TO BUST MY CHERRY SHOOT EVERY DROP HIS CUM IN MY PUSSY FERTILIZE MY EGGS GET ME PREGNANT..I LOVE IT WHEN BLACK MEN GET ME PREGNANT.MY DREAM IS TO BE IN A BLACK COCK FUCKING GANG BANG 10 TO 20 BLACK MEN USING MY BODY FOR THEIR CUM PLEASURE ON VIDEO I WANT TO SHARE MY BLACK COCK WHORE HISTORY WITH THE WORLD,.FYI GOOGLE MY NAME SEXYLILBBCWHORE ) YOU WILL SEE I AM 100% FUCKING REAL..SOUTHERN BLACK COCK WHORE IN SOUTHERN ALABAMA AND GEORGIA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tammy, I googled you and.you ain't no kind of lil, you ain't hot, and I doubt even a colored boy would touch yo sank ass.

fin007fin007over 1 year ago

Love the story, wish you could show a pic of yourself. Would be hot to see your boobs and sweet rear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would beat her ass with a baseball bat then set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife does this and I `clean them both off!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if you have a great marriage and your wife is a good wife and mother and you both love each other then there is nothing more loving than getting and supporting your wife enjoying a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what the hell is wrong with everyone nowadays. she is your wife and if a good wife and you are happy then make her happy and get her a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love to see you continue with this

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If she doesn’t whined up pregnant then why is the story labeled pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have my husband watch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous