All Comments on 'Secrets'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Pleasureman69Pleasureman69over 18 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story and one that I am printing for my wife to read. We have had 'limited' golden shower pleasures, maybe this will encourage us to expand our horizens. Gald to see that you are writting again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Golden Thank you

This was a great story I got turned on form the moment it mentioned "Golden Showers". I am a HUGE fan of it and have gotten my boyfriend interested in it. Keep up the excellent work and continue writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
half way there

I loved the first part of this story which I love to do myself. i am doing it right now. Maybe someday I'll go further.

pervdoodpervdoodalmost 8 years ago
What a GOLDEN fucking turn on !!

A woman that I dated for a while, loved to sit on my mouth {almost as much as I enjoyed it}. I'm not sure if she had a bunch of small cums or one LONG cum. One time, after filling my mouth with her pussy cum, her juice was flowing heavier than usual, then I realized she was pissing in my mouth!! Later, she said that she'd cum so hard that she lost control of her bladder {as kinky as we were, I think she did it on purpose- but I didn't tell her that}. Pee play bacame an occasional part of our sex time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Secrets

Very hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was great. I only wish that the author had made this a multi part story. Having parts 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . go into some of the things they did after they found out they both love giving and receiving golden showers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.