All Comments on 'A Proper Send-off'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks. It is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

left breathless, and a bit damp lol

super story!

carrie

ps: actually very wet :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

y only 5 stars ... most x'cellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it when an author isn't afraid to write a slow courtship, instead of diving into the sex by paragraph 2.

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 12 years ago
Nicely told.

I had a stiffy from the first kiss. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice work

Very sweet, very romantic, and very sexy. Well-written, too. Thanks from hentaigirl9 (login doesn't work, for some reason).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply wonderful

Great characters,great story,wonderful buildup.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slam dunk into the Hall of Fame

It's one of the best stories I've read in this site, really sweet and sympathetic. All characters are well worked on and the buildup is famously great.

I despise the military, but this story reminds us of the beings of flesh and blood who work there and suffer for what they think right.

outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!

simply beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

That was truly amazing.

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Lost sleep over this one

Definitely worth it.

Sizzling hot and emotional, and extremely well written. The characters were well-rounded and believable and the banter was top-notch. I appreciate the patriotism aspect a lot as well. Very very good work. Will definitely read again sometime, and check out your other works in the meantime. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more please.........please do a follow up..ok..

BumpkinBumpkinover 12 years ago
smokin

Like the others have said. Well written and also well researched. I am in the military and all your references about training and the current repel of "dont ask dont tell" make the story feel so current and believable. I also hope that the reunion story is just as hot. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

This is exactly what I was looking for, I didn't expect I would find it, but here it is. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry to see it end

A lovely story. Please consider continuing or writing a sequel as the girls start their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy Story

This is a very well written story that I would love to see made into a video or film complete with the hot sex scenes including all the strap-on action. I love reading about stong, handsome, soft butch women who can pick up their pretty femme girlfriends and carry them off to bed. Also this had a very nice and sweet ending. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Soldier

Wish I could find a sexy soldier to fuck me silly with her strap on. I love it keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Left Hot, wet, and breathless...

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Perfection!

An absolutely perfect love story! Full of heart, emotion, eroticism, lust & love. Not to mention some of the hottest sex I've read in a story yet! This is an absolute must read! 5 stars all the way!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Dynamite!!

Beautiful story. Hot and sweet and real. More!!!!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 12 years ago
Well, as reasons go...

Love that line. And the whole story! I'll be looking through your submissions to see what I've been missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Best story I have read on here in quite a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

You are an amazing writer, my favorite. I always look forward to reading your stories. Best stories out there in my book. Great story lines, in-depth character analysis, and smoking hot sex! Especially this one. Can't wait to read more, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

brilliant cant wait for more best story iv read on this site in a long time

breezybesitosbreezybesitosover 12 years ago
Whew

oh.my.goodness. That was fantastic. Thank you ST. I so enjoyed the simple witty banter between Sarah and June, the sexual tension that led to life altering (in June's case), mind blowing sweet and rough sex, a back story that didn't get lost in excessive detail, but wasn't mono tone either....geez that was good. Don't forget that Sarah said that eating June to a "screaming, shaking orgasm" was for their reunion, please don't make your adoring fans wait an entire year!

~besitos

sexyfox69sexyfox69over 12 years ago

That story hit all my buttons in all the right places. I lost count how many times I came and if I met you in bar like that I would love to have my world rocked like June. Great Story and Good Hot Lesbian Sex my favorite of all stories on Literotica. Love to buy the movie so I have the visual as well as the sensory view.

kare71kare71over 12 years ago

I loved the story. It was captivating and well written. I could not break away from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exceptional writing.

Completely taken by the range of emotions and details. All I ask is that you please continue this wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The greatest fanfic

Love this fanfic. Please continue this, with possibility of marriage & family.

sweetentitysweetentityover 12 years ago
wow

this story is great,I love it, two thumbs up, if i had more thumbs they would be up too. . .

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 12 years ago
what a great story!!

Enjoyed this a lot!! Was fun to read and just really felt relaxed as I enjoyed!! Loved the concept and everything about this story!! THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This had a lot of feeling in it. It was well written, and frankly...not at all what I espected. Good job, and keep writing.

Oh, and Jim is best pony. ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I loved it! Definatly not what I was expecting and I need to have more! That's an order ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yesssssss! Continue on with this story : )

Amazing.. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Amazing

Imma soldier and that was by far the best thing I ever read. I already called my girl and told her what I want mailed to me when I deploy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me teary eyed....

Loved it, 5/5 for you :')

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

How fucking amazing was this. Omg. Please continue with this story. It's amazing, you're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most Awesome!

This story was the best I've read on this site...or anywhere else. Your writing rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Damn!

Can I just say...wow?!? I'm literally at a loss for words as to how amazing this was. It was definitely exactly what I needed. Thank you.

CharleenWCharleenWover 12 years ago
Oh my ;-)

This was awesome...I'm wet and drooling now!! Thank you very much.

boratigersboratigersover 12 years ago
FUCKIN A!! ;D

please PLEASE write more stories like this...cuz it was fuckin awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfectly written

The character build-up ... the description of the beginning of their sexual encounter, which is *exactly* what it is like to be with a straight girl for the first time, followed by absolutely mind-blowing descriptions of lesbian sex - I want a sequel!

Very rare to find a story on this site that doesn't make me roll my eyes and think: "Oh, please. Yeah right." Your story was realistic and the plot line involving a marine and a civilian was a fantastic literary choice. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!

Great story, excellent build up, Fabulous sex.!!! 10 stars out of 5!!!

PS:

I was so wet, I had to change my shorts half way through - seriously

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A.I.R. Prize Winner

Congratulations! Your story has been chosen by the men and women who make up the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS as a winner in their 2011 Winter Holiday Contest. An honor that simply reflects and tries to repay you for your great story.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to entertain us. The readers of this site are lucky to have you among us.

Jacqui O, President of the A.I.R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woah.

Holy Sweet Mother of God, that was easily the best story I've read on here in the 3 years I've been reading. It's also the first that I've read all the way to the end AFTER cumming, a real pleasure to read. Thank you.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
Wonderful...

Wonderful, emotive story telling, full of tenderness, wit, heat and I think the beginnings of love...or maybe just more lust. ;) So glad I set time aside to give it my full attention. Good luck!

~Luna

SweetestThingSweetestThingover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thanks everybody for your votes, comments and feedback on what became my first contest winning story here on Lit!

I'm really glad that reaction has been so positive even if it does take the form of demanding more of it.

Will there be a sequel? Probably not. They've got a happier ever after. I doubt I mess with that. Will there be a film version? God, I hope so. If anyone knows a film studio that wants to option this feel free to point them my way. I'd totally help them with casting suggestions(Kristanna Loken and Christina Hendricks?)

Happy Holidays everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yowza!

Well worth it taking a bit to get to the juicy stuff!! You deserve that prize :)

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 12 years ago
Amazingly well done!

Tender, hot, controversial, in a way, and topical. Congrats on your prize. You deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

Very Very well done the best lesbian story i've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Impressive, really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Veteran's Day

Great story. The only quibble I have is that Veteran's Day is always on 11/11 of any year, no matter what... hafta go take a very long, icy shower now and change my, um, unmentionables...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bitchin

Freaking loved it, great story about those of us who sacrifice chunks of our lives for the people around us, and a love story blossoming from an effort to thank one of us.

Just hope that, gay or straight, I'm so fortunate someday, us tankers need love too. Thank god for mechanics.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 12 years ago
OMG

I love a love story, and this one is epic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This just gets better and better every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

I just loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, this story is definitely one of my favorites. Very well written, paced well, and just enough of a conclusion that you can get away with not writing a sequel though I'm sure we'd all love that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

That was amazing. Makes me want to try it with a girl...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sexy, passionate kisses, and kissing which I just love, being a retired Marine I loved the military side of it.....GREAT SEX.....you have got to write a follow up story of these to ladies...LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved It!!!!

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Truly enjoyed the build-up and romance of this fiction.

I hope you find time to share more of your writing.

v/r

serenitys_despairserenitys_despairabout 12 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Thank you for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This is the first I've discovered you, and I will certainly get to the rest of your work. I love the way you created and maintained the sexual tension between them, and I love the way you resolved it. And as an old, straight, male vet, it was nice that the story was set in a military context. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing even the 4th time!!!

i've read this 4 times now and I literally cream my undies every single time, I begging you to write a second chapter.......PLEASE!! Your an amazing writer and i've read all your other stuff I can't get enough of it!

Anja_GirlLickerAnja_GirlLickerabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

The way you presented this story was truely beautiful. Had me tears and made me wet at the same time. Love to read more about women in the military ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow, just wow

First of all, you are an amazing writer. This story was simply fantastic, and I absolutely loved it, and it had me smiling, in tears and absolutely loving Sarah and June! :') amazing. Please keep up the amazing, sexy work <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy wow. Thank you.

As a lesbian veteran myself, I can't thank you enough for this. I was Air Force, not Army, but... if I'd had something like this to come home to, I think maybe I could've done a few more years. This is simultaneously very well-targeted (it speaks to my experiences AND hits a lot of my target areas fantasy-wise) and very well-written. This is hands down the best erotic story I've read. Ever.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

This is like my fourth time reading? It's so perfect :)

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Oh my god

Why did I wait so long to read this?? It was masterful! Perfect! And I admit I cried through the last 2 pages. My god, when did I become such a sap?? Damn! So glad it ended the way it did! Can I give 10 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Also a lesbian veteran, marine corps not army....I've read this multiple times and it gives me insane chills and familiar feelings everytime....amazing.

TheSecretPassionTheSecretPassionabout 12 years ago
Amazed and in awe!

What an amazing story - usually when i see a story thats 7 pages long it has been known for me to shy away and find something else to read however your story had me captivated from the word go! I was compelled to read it to the bitter end. Amazing writing! Your a favourite of mine and i cant wait to read other work by you!

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 12 years ago
Not my usual...

Being both a husband and a father, I found it odd that I would wind up reading this story by pure chance. As my title suggests, I don't usually read this genre. I'm more of a fan of the first time (mine was very disappointing, and having a toddler makes romantic encounters few and far between).

However, your story goes much deeper than it first seemed, and was pleasantly surprising. You convey a feeling of longing that is powerful and moving. It's incredibly easy to resonate with the situation, extrapolate it into literally any form and enjoy it far deeper than in a superficial sense.

Well done on the story. I would highly recommend you keep writing, and don't limit your talents to any one genre.

Rex

Janice1939Janice1939about 12 years ago
Do we ever know ourselves

Do we ever know ourselves one of your best stories. Just one correction the Amazon's in Herodotus history were first classified as legend, that was until they found their graves north of the Black sea. They were Iranian women who ruled their clans, were not allowed to marry till after their first kill in battle.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ohhhhhh my

This was the best!! Omg

I loved it, i didnt just read it i felt,lived,loved it..!!!

(: more???!

I begg you

Hands and knees

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omfg

Omfg unbelievable I swear of all the stories I read here this is the best! I loved it I felt like I was. Watching a movie. Like it was unfolding infront of my eyes damn! Great great story! I wish u would do more about them lol the characters I love them great job definitely my fav hot hot story of all time excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This story is just what I was looking for-- An AMAZING romance story, coupled with perfectly written sex! God, this was just simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Writing

Man this was a pleasure to read. I didn't even think about the sex so much as the writing. As an editor nothing irks me more than incorrect grammar, but the quality of your writing made me ignore the few errors that existed. Good job, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE !!!!!

COME BACK TIME AND TIME AGAIN , LOVE IT .. CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Greatest

I believe this story is one of the best ever written and i loved it with all my being! Never stop writing like this. This expressed all my fantasy and feelings. -Rebecca L.

Eto117Eto117about 12 years ago
This was amazing.

I came here with the intention to... what everyone comes here for. But, I ended up reading one of the best short stories I've ever read. Bravo. I'm not one to leave comments or reviews after reading. If you have more I'll definitely read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awwww!

tsippertsipperalmost 12 years ago
Very well written

I usually don't like reading long stories unless it is enticing, and this one is. "You had me from hello", reeled me in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic.

I think this is the best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuck. Hit the wrong button.

I love this story. I was trying to go back but hit the 1 star instead. :(

I LOVE THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enrapturing...

I sat and read this whole thing without stopping. It was exciting sexually, but also amazing because I know what it's like to miss someone, a soldier. Endearing. Well-written. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow.

this was a beautiful story, the ending really touched my heart and made me touch myself also!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Probably the best story I've read on Literotica...grateful to have stumbled upon it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Goddess Bless

Must track down my gf now. This story was realistic and like the others have said, one of the best on the entire site. I happened to stumble upon this myself today. Thank you thank you for such a beautiful story.

Lisa_GoldLisa_Goldalmost 12 years ago
Breathtaking

The story line is great! Loved it!

Couldn't stop reading, just had to continue.

zhycozhycoalmost 12 years ago
Delicious

how else can i describe it... this is the nth time i've read this and still it never fails to make me laugh with the sarcastic humour... feel the heat of each moment just simply enjoy reading your story <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm supposed to wake up in a few hours but I do not regret finishing this at all. More than worth it. Beautiful, sweet, funny, perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow! Please do a sequel!

This story is one of the best ones on here. It shows the relationship grow and it's a beautiful thing! Do another one please :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

An absolutely phenomenal, beautiful story expertly written and executed! Well done you even had me wanting June, and I prefer small breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Absolutely amazing the only sad thing is there aren't Any better then this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DAMN

I typically like reading porn just to get off, but this had me smiling in that, "d'aww" type of way at the end. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
......wow

I usually just read things while I'm waiting for a video to load, but I didn't need a video after finishing this thing. Fantastic story!

AballistarAballistaralmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story, loved it. Keep it up!

ericthebardericthebardover 11 years ago
Excellent

I loved this. A wonderful blend of romance and rawness. Kept me reading to the end. Please keep writing, you have a definite gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome and accurate

OMG! What a wonderful romance and erotic story with well developed characters and great story line!

I'm retired from the Navy and never was able to enjoy the benefits of DADT being abolished. Currently I'm in June's situation waiting for someone to come home. However, A Proper Send-Off is very accurate about being an ocean away from the ones you think are important and the ones who turn out to be very important.

I intend to take some inspiration from the incredibly HOT sex! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous