All Comments on 'Fucking My Neighbor'

by cindy_4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
afternoon delight

I spent an afternoon with my girl and her sister. It was hot and her parents were upstairs. I passed her sisters room and seeing her in her tight shorts and no bra I stepped in and she asked if I would like a massage. How could I refuse and layed on her bed. She climbed on with her long blond hair around her lovely shoulders and started to massage my back. Soon she had pulled my shorts down and massaged my ass and asked me to turn over. It was obvious I was very erect and soon she was on top slipping me into her. She was hot and soon we were fucking and as young people and it was over. Feeling a little guilty I went down the hall and kissed my girlfriend. I think she knew as she was really hot and soon had my erect cock in her mouth and I am sure she could taste her sister on me. I am getting erect just writing this. Later that day I was out with her and one of our friends and she asked me to take her friend home. It was about a half mile down the road when I pulled off the main road and stopped the car. I looked at her and knew she wanted to fuck. I opened the door and fucked her right along the road against the front seat. She was sooo hot and needed to be fucked. It was also exciting to do it in public where anyone could see. I have since grown fond of outdoor sex and like the excitement of sharing the experience with any one that likes to. It makes me hot to think public sex. Maybe I will be on the other end of you some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
u r awsm

Girl u r awsm ..... I want that guy to suck my pussy too ..... Coz I'm totally wet now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cute gist

If u want me to eat ur puci to organsm....write me at kelljovi14@gmail.com......itz free

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pussy

I'm horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can eat that pussy of yours for u

Inbox me dsthmith5@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous