All Comments on 'Naughty Nicole Ch. 03'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Damn, you have me until...

you mentioned about her husband wanting to see her with another guy. I loved the part about pleasure vs. happiness, but I just can't take the other.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

It was a great sex story until - and I feel exactly like nakdsub here - you mentioned that her husband wants to be a cuckold. That took away almost all thrill, suspense and tension.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT DOESNT FAZE HER SHE IS A SLUT

and consciously frets her hubby, but not too much. TK U MLJ LV NV

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Additional comment

I have to make another comment after reading chapter 1 and 2 afterwards, now. Her husband admits in chapter 1 that he fantasizes about a 3-some, not about beeing cuckolded at all! In fact he states clearly that he has to be there and be part of it! In chapter 2 it became evident, that her lover is her husbands boss and sent her husband away to have free access to her. She'll be in for a harsh awakening, there!

And while I was thinking she truly loves and respects her husband and was just giving in to an urge her tired husband couldn't satisfy (because her lover is tiring Peter out with work) Nicole let her lover humiliate her husband and instead to reprimand Steve and tell him off or stop the affair (or at least defend Peter in some way) she lets her lover take her anally, a thing she never allowed her husband to do. Sorry, but this makes her a total unloving slut who doesn't care about her marriage or husband! I doubt a cheater who really cares for her spouse and partnership would do something like that. Any ordinary man who got humiliated by his wife in such a manner (and is no cuckold and wimp) would give her hell for doing so. If you want the couple to stay together you can only realisticly do so if Peter never finds out or for them to at least seperate for some time - but their marriage certainly won't go on like before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a mystery

See the name of the author mystery gone just another sicko story and to all the commenters you really didn't know, i'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What will happen?

Nicole is a total tramp who uses excuses to get angry at her husband Peter who happens to be working extra hard because of his bosses demands on a project he is working on. She doesn't understand why he is too tired to have sex during this phase in his work life and is using being mad at him to justify her fooling around with Steve. For her to use this as a excuse to do all the things with Steve that she never did with her husband shows that she only thinks of herself and that her husband is on the back burner. Hopefully Peter will realize what is going on and kick Nicole to the curb. Well written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trivial ,meaningless

trivial ,meaningless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pointless bullshit.

Another American housewife gets fucked and loves it and cuckolds her husband forever more. Typical American slutwife story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Good Questions at the end

Pleasure or Happiness, Why can't she have both with Peter? Is it just easier to go out and cheat then to work with your spouse to make it happen...oh, yeah, then we wouldn't have a cheating wife story to whine about would we! Good Writing, you put together a "good" story, but I really do hate cheating wife stories without consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trash

Another slut cuckolds her hard working husband for cock. Sad really How does a person justify that to themselves. If thats what you want at least have the courtesy and respect to cut loose hubby

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
That was hot

and I fully concur with Spiritogre, this marriage is doomed to fail. but still, I would like to see how you ended the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Greeeeat !!!

Hope you continue the story. Also don't worry about not being a hot rating. The writing is good and the characters clearly defined; the reason for no hot rating are the morons that read and vote on what they don't like, idiots for wasting part of their life reading something they don't like. So you must know without those poor misguided twits you would have a hot rated story. Keep it going. Your naughty Nicole is a great tortured character and it will be interesting to see where her wrong choices take her next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is that it ??

I was enjoying this story and trying to figure out how it would end. If this is the end of your story my enjoyment has stopped; and now I believe I've wasted my time reading what I've already read.

Bummer BS, you let me down.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
DAMN IT

Why didn't you write one chapter from the husbands perspective. What a lousy fucking tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Finishes out hot

Have to disagree with SpiritOgre about Sweetie's Bull being Hubby's boss. I see nothing that makes that evident. Further, Bull would know they have ALL of Thursday night to get even cummier! Then maybe an extended nooner on Friday!

A fairly nice touch to have Sweetie be conflicted, even at stories end...and despite having been turned totally inside-out and upside-down sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BLACK SAPPHIRE

A good wank story but aimless.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Don't Care Much For Cheating Wives

I hope she gets caught and kicked out the door.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
I thought

well-told but the bit at the beginning where he fantasises about her with another man was either totally unnecessary to the story or a bad misjudgement because it seems to have given her a free pass -- except that oddly no further reference was made to it. But good sexual writing and I find myself wanting to know what happens next. There are some loose ends obviously. Was hubby really working late? Is he really away on this office thing? I find myself wanting to have another chapter here....

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
As all cheaters...

As all cheaters...A selfish person...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

The deep level of betrayal negates enjoying the hot sex in this story. Of course an ending is still required so,to keep it brief,she continues to cheat and eventually gets caught. Peter finds out it has been going on for months and sadly divorces her sorry ass. The story ends with Steve taking off for greener pastures as she self-loaths in a sea of guilt,self-pity,and regret.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Wrong

Doesn't deserve a rating. Cheating wives should for their transgressions. Period.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Poor

Poor little cheating whore. What a terrible decision to face alone. Die bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story line is reasonably ok - until you just let it fall flat without an ending.

Nothing! No continuing, no running off, no finding out, no confession, no separation, no divorce, no BTB, no revenge, nothing against either cheater, no eventual makeup, NO NOTHING!!!

Lit work is good with 5W’s and a beginning, story middle and an actual ending……

No be in such a rush to publish that screw the story as well as the participants!!!!!

SW

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The lack of an ending kind of destroyed the whole storyline as this just became an unfinished story. If the author however continued the story, either Peter found out and turned this into a BTB story or she lies and brings Steve into the relationship without telling him. In any event she has had a taste of Steve's bigger cock and I doubt whether Peter would measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO... CHEAP TAWDY MINDLESS MELODRAMA WITH NO REDEEMING SOCIAL VALUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She didn't care" That sums it up. Just another Heartless CUNT POS!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

One of the best cheating stories out there

RocketMan12RocketMan1211 months ago

Steve said it correctly, Nicole was a slut , a three hole slut. All while her husband is working like a dog to provide for her dripping pussy while another man was pounding her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous