All Comments on 'The New Office Ch. 01'

by b32145623

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please keep this going. It's a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Highest of praise!

The highest praise I have is that it's like A Tempting Vacation by JackKing, my favorite story on this site. Amazing work, can't wait to find out what comes next.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Excellent Beginning

I was a little put off by the beginning of the story, as it felt like it took too long for you to identify the protaganist as a man. As you got into the meat of the story, however, it got very good very quickly. Very hot and sexy, with a lot of potential for different interactions. One thing, though. Does our hero have a name? For the life of me, I don't recall seeing his name, and for a guy starting a new job, you would think his name would come up at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I like the situation...Well done!

cowboy109cowboy109over 12 years ago
Awesome!

I was laughing so hard. The story has these unreal tidbits like penis measurements and co-ed gym. However, everything else is toned serious enough to send the mind imagine those things for real.

The descriptions of the women are wonderful. I could paint them gorgeously in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh my...can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
longing for more

the story is just great already and I'm looking forward to read more parts to see how it goes on ...

mememe621mememe621over 12 years ago
Really well done!

I LOVE this story. Perfect grammar, interesting characters who actually display flashes of personality, and hot as hell. Just a tremendous job. Definitely adding this one as a favorite. Can't wait to read Part 2.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Marvelous!

Great combination of comedy, erotica and good writing.

Very enjoyable.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous