All Comments on 'Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 04'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great chapter but it was too short

Mom must know that she is going to be pregnant by her son. He needs to explain to his mom that he loves her and wants her to have his baby.

Well written and a great storyline, just not enough at one time.

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
revenge

I really want to see him punish his sister for tricking him and his mother.

thanks for a good story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He felt her walls jerking against him and couldn't help himself. He wanted to fill her. He wanted her to know how much he loved her.

Mark's head is in the right place. (No dumb puns, please.) There's no better way for a boy to show his love for his mother than by pumping away at her mommy-hole and unloading his hot young balls and shooting mom a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. And now the family-fucking boy's fucked a baby up his own sister's sweet little twat. The grinning lad's collected both of the family cunts, and he's bursting with boyish pride. Way to go, pal.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I sincerelhy hope Mindy gets what she has earned. Ifor the first time that I have read a mother/son incestuous love story, I feel sorry for the mother and son. With that said, I rated this chapter 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous