All Comments on 'Mom and I are Really Close'

by rico0973

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
My first comment . . .

refers to your profile in which you provide no information ("no comment") as your answers. I personnally get rather upset over this. My first inclination to to think the individual is underage and has something to hide. It distracts from the stories because I keep thinking that the author is too young to have experiences he/she is writing about.

Your story is okay for a first submittal, however, it seemed a little short and did not "paint" a picture of what was taking place, nor did it leave me wanting more chapters to continue the story. Please use this as constructive criticism. Your next story, or stories, will probably be improved with your writing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

It could have been better (in my opinion) as a blow-by-blow, as it happened, story rather than a 'confessions' type telling, but some people might prefer this sort of story. Each to their own. the main thing is: the storyline works. (And I liked the touch of how a twin could end up in a different year at school. Good one.)

It always bothers me (and you'll find this again and again on Lit) how 18 year old guys have had no sexual experience, whatsoever. Maybe I grew up in a different world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different view

Well i enjoyed it, simple as that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

Enough to say it gave me a hard on

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Well, I really enjoyed it...

...but must admit that I found it very distracting when you switched tenses - and you did, several times. The entire story is in the past tense (which is good...makes it sound like the recounting of a true story), but with sudden unexplainable lapses into the present such as this: "...So at bedtime I go into mom's room, just wearing an old pair of gym shorts, and start spreading the blankets on the floor."

Not a complaint, just a hint that you might apply when proofreading next time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start

Now tell us the rest of the story, and give us all of the erotic details.

What did they do during breakfast that morning, and how long did it take for him to be the dominate partner in their sexual relationship.

Mom seems to be very naive, and her son could show her all of the things that he has read in his porn magazines.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice short story

You have good potential. True feelings show.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Once there was a man who jumped from the top of a building which was eighty-four stories high.

As he descended past the fifty-first floor, someone yelled: "How are you doing?" His reply: "So far, so good!!!!"

That just about sums up your story. TELL US THE REST BEFORE YOU HIT THE PAVEMENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Next time, add some dialog. It makes a story interesting. Yours wasn't.

larry74403larry74403over 12 years ago
A decent first story.

You obviously have some talent. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
18 18 18 18 18

It would be nice to read a story like this without getting hit over the head with the obligatory reference to "just turned 18". Yeah I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i fucked my old milf

One night I slept with my Milf and fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me and Mom

When I was 15 I came home and my Mom called me into her bedroom. She was naked on the bed spread eagle. Her hairy beaver was wide open. She had me sit at the foot of the bed and talk to her. Finally she had me get naked and we fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"don't tell anyone"

I walked in on Mom shaving her hairy pussy. She insisted I stay, then she asked if I could drop my pants so she can look at my hairy cock. She also toucked me as she was standing naked in the bathtub. She told me she never saw a shaved cock and offered to shave me clean down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do Aunts Count

It wasn't my mom, but her baby sister. She was maybe 5 years older than me. She had been a high school cheerleader and had the most beautiful legs I had ever seen. Her tits were small compared to mom's. But they were gorgeous. She was dating the man who would soon be my uncle. I started to dart from the bathroom but she stopped me. She asked if I would towel dry her legs. I was in heaven. Things GREW from there. I loved your story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story

"So mom lay on her back with her legs spread. I moved between her legs and looked into the nicest hairiest pussy I had ever imagined." Of course, kid. It's your own mother's cunt. The same cunt you came out of. And nothing can ever compare with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know there are many of us...

...who have fucked our moms. It's sooooo taboo that it's never, ever mentioned as a potentially or actually very loving and satisfying relationship. I was 20 when it happened, home from college while dad was away. It was glorious, and it has continued for 19 years. Thanks!

TamillTamillalmost 5 years ago

It was an abrupt end . You could have continued the story

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
So realistic, so tender

A beautiful story of love that should inspire mothers to show the same courage.. Brilliantly written in context and mechanics.

Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before our first real touching.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong11 months ago

Excellent story. Very stimulating. Moms & sisters can be very satisfying.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I liked the story but felt sorry for the mother since she married at 16 and begame pregnant at the same age. Although this story is fiction, in the real world this continues to happen. Unfortunately, I doubt most women of her age, ever truly develop into psychologically, emotionally or physically forfulled sexual being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous