All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 03'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So far, so good

and getting hotter!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Cannot wait to see what happens withthe couple. update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AAAHH!!

These one page updates are killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
More

About Karen and Cole and less about Gary, just the way I like it. Of course w/o Gary there wouldn't be much of a story here. Is Gary part of a new group trying to move into the territory or is he just trying to sway Karen into being with him? Cole on the other hand seems to have Gary's number. Having him trailed 24/7 along w/watching the public lands. And the Hottie still has time to kiss the girl. And he hasn't stopped kissing yet! hehe-he

I am enjoying this story and will be watching for the next chapter.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Yes More Please

Wow... Chemical romance.... Sweet

canndcanndover 12 years ago

a bit short but I like how you introduced them through Brett. I just wish you had let us in on some of the convo between them so that the reader could experience some of the bonding they did. It's good to hear they talked for hours and got to know each other but it would have been better to be along for the ride so the reader felt the chemistry too (the physical chemistry came through fine on its own ;) I hope you can help develop the characters and their relationship by letting us in on their time together. Right now, we don't really know much about her beyond her living situation and job. It's the same with him. Keep writing!

MissEmMissEmover 12 years ago
More please

Will be looking for further updates of this story. Good job so far keep it up

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
great story!

i just found this story today, i'm soooo glad i did! hope to read more real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs new tag

Mature... Or cougar. I'm sry but u keep mentioning the age difference and it makes it hard for me to read past. I'm only 20 so a guy 15 yrs younger? 5. I can pretend up to 30 but even at 30 he'd be 15 so 30s not working for me. It's just hard for me to try to get into this char when she keeps saying she's at least 35+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
his real age

is 200+ years, weres just age very slowly, karen just sees him younger...

avatar302avatar302about 12 years ago
savagely sensuous

Your yarn, in my humble opinion, is primal passion at its best! I am excited about reading the balance of the sequels.

bunny_earsbunny_earsalmost 12 years ago
Mate below

No one has mentioned her age bud. What a derp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm only 3 parts in with this series, but I have questions about lycan mythology in general, I'm assuming every writer follows certain guidelines but want to know why in otherwise well written lycan mythology do humans never struggle with the initial mate-at-first-sight dynamic? As this is the first one I've read where the human may be involved with somebody else. I assumed in the natural world if a wolf bitch was so attractive that she was giving off a "mate-able" scent, a wolf would be beating off all comers to get into his or her mate's knickers - and the human he or she would be weighing up the options rather than simply subservient to lycan culture?

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Puppy love? In a lycan story? I damn near fell off the couch snickering to death. One of my dogs gave me an odd look I was snickering so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm going to be shot down in flames, but so far, I think this story would have worked better without any obvious sexual references. (Every time I see the word "pussy", it jars – it's like it was written to tell a story about weres, then sex was added so it could be posted on Lit.)

sexycelestriansexycelestrianover 10 years ago
Damn right your gonna be shot down!

Read the rest of the story ass hole. It gets better. Way better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous