All Comments on 'Be a Good Whore'

by panopticind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

PLEASE MASTER, MARRY ME !!! SHOW ME MY PLACE !!! I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE !!! CHANGE MY NAME LEGALLY AND FILL MY BODY WITH TATTOOS, PIERCINGS AND BRANDINGS !!! MASTER CAN EVEN PROSTITUTE ME, THAT'S THE ONLY WORK WORTHY OF A WOMAN !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

this is absolutely the best thing i have ever read! Please fill my ass,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

This was an awesome read, could have longer. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

WTF.

HOPE YOU ARE GANG RAPED AND BEATED TO DEATH BY A NAIL STUDDED 2x4 BEFORE YOU CAN REPRODUCE. EVEN IF THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE MEANT AS SATIRE, YOU SUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are my dream

You are the kind of husband that I dream of and one day hope to meet x.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yeah but think about it

this might work for you now and that's cool but good luck dying alone...

nobody on this earth will put your selfish needs ahead of theirs forever...

this is my wish for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Not much makes me ponder, laugh, and wonder all at once any more. But this did it. So, thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

lol

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I'm not even sure if you're being serious but I just had to assume under my own beliefs that you were not, I was cracking up reading this though

yoursubmissivelilclittycatyoursubmissivelilclittycatover 6 years ago

Just snap your fingers... I'll show you what being a good whore is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're not a Dom you're a Demon

I was all on board with this until you started talking about hitting your woman. Dominants are in fact dominants, but part of that job description is aftercare. If all you do is give her rules, hit her when she messes up, control every little thing she does, and all you do for her is support her financially... that's ABUSE more than anything else. There are some women who may fantasize about this, (and that's great for them and may be what they want in the beginning, but that's not what they will want the rest of their lives) but I know too many subs where this has happened to them (they were willing participants in the beginning and a lot like the girls on this page saying yes do this to me) and it has left deep emotional and physical scars that they are still battling 30+ years later. People who act like what you wrote call themselves doms, but that is not what a real dom is. they are leaders, they set rules, they enforce rules, they run the bedroom, some may control other small parts of their subs life, but most of all (especially if you plan on marrying your sub) they are loving, have the best interest of their sub in mind, and take care of them mentally, physically, emotionally, and (if you are one of those people) spiritually. That is what a dominant is. You, my dear, are just a demon parading around in dom clothing, and I pray that you only meet women in your life that when you knock her one, she knocks you 2 back. And readers, please make sure before going into a dom/sub relationship that you feel safe, wanted, and loved. Make sure that if your children (if you plan to have any) ended up to be exactly like your partner you would be proud. That you would be alright with your children seeing what he would do to you outside of the bedroom, because if he is going to punish you immediatly, it might not wait to be behind closed doors.... esspecially not men like this. If you can't do it for yourself, think about your children or future children, do you want to give them years of therapy becuase of what they saw your "dom" do, or worse yet, do you want them to start treating you that way too? Even if he doesn't hit you in front of your children, you will be verbally degradeed, and your children will think that is normal and okay to do, maybe to other people, but most definably to you. Think long and hard before entering a dom/sub relationship. Talk about limits and expectations. Sign a fucking contract for God's sake, and make sure that any add ons later on are in ink and signed as well. Take your well being and safety into your own hands until you have a dom that can be truely trusted to look after you and take over those worries themself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can you make a story/essay about the punishments? and can you run me through a the things youd do to me if i were your wife. in explicit detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marry me😍😍🥺🥺

I love your thinking and hope to find someone like you

mav1969a1mav1969a1over 1 year ago

The kind of person this story describes is the type that will end up in la casa grande, taking it up the ass by Arian brotherhood. Even convicts don't tolerate wife abusers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hey I liked it .n I'd

Happily Submit to your Demands/ Needs x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous