All Comments on 'The Branding'

by MJs babe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow - did you do that for real ?

I'm shaking. This was extraordinary. My Master once mentioned branding me ... wow .... intense!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
men who brand women

Men who brand women are not men, but animals. They deserve to be treated far worse than they have treated the women. They deserve to be subjected to excruciation with extreme prejudice.

ronia5lmfronia5lmfover 11 years ago
so sweet

I loved this story - the emotion they shared was so sweet. I loved how you described it - it was very erotic and romantic. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Misogynistc Assault

This is nothing but the mutilation of a woman's flesh in misogynistic assault to give her so called master a power surge. Slavery has no standing before the laws of society. In this country men fought and bled and died to eradicate that institution from this land, but perverts of bdsm still try to bring it back. This poor naked woman is bound to Saint Andrew's cross and mutilated by a leather-clad man in jackboots. What is wrong with this picture? I would wager my last dime that the jackbooted man would never once even consider allowing himself to be branded, and, if somehow he was so assaulted (if only it could happen for real), he would piss his leather pants and cry for his mamma with big toddler tears and pleas for mercy. Men like the one described in this essay should be subjected to the severest and most excruciating penalties---without clemency or appeal. The licentiousness practiced by these men in the expression of their misogyny is not liberty, it is human assault and torture plain and simple, and should be addressed as such by the law and the court until it has been driven back into the cesspool from which it has climbed. (apologies for typos . . . arthritis has curtailed my fingers a bit)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The person who wrote they think it is a Misogynistic Assault you don’t understand. I am submissive and my Master is talking about branding me and I am terrified and excited. I am a natural submissive. My Master would just not have come up to me and assaulted me in anyway or any woman for that matter. He is a true gentleman and shows me loving kindness. I gave myself to my Master by my choosing. He accepted my submission to him. He didn’t snatch me off the street and force me. I chose him to be my Master. We are able to meet each other’s needs in doing so. I think being marked permanently to show that my Master wants to own me forever is so exciting.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

To the ignorance of "Misogynistic Assault"

Many years ago I had a woman give herself to me as her Master. She was submissive and wished to serve me. It took quite a while for me to accept. Not because I wasn't dominant but rather the longer term possible repercussions if the relationship did not last, though deffinately not expected at the time.

After a while she wanted to be permanently marked and I came up with the design of a branding tattoo which she adored. I never forced her to get it done but, though was she to do so, it was to go high on her right butt cheek.

I thought she had changed her mind but very proudly suprised me the day she got it done, having chosen an anniversary day to do it, that of the day we first met.

The relationship did end, though we are still friends, and I know that to this day she is exceedingly proud of the tattoo. In new relationships she explains it, what it means to her and if they have issues with it, then she moves on. Remember that it was always her choice to say NO or NOT to proceed if she wished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous