All Comments on 'He, She and Him'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!!!!!

I hope you finish. I really enjoy the this story. I like stories like this one but there is not a lot of them on this site with black female and two white males. I like especially that the men are gay but still like females. Please finish it, I really like to see where this story goes. I love the flow of your writing and build up to sex with the characters great job. Keep up the good work. I am true fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is more gay than Interracial

Post this in Gay

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Damn that was hott!

*****

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
cool

it's a cool story but, if i was the lead female i would be scared to have sex with two gay men. hopefully this is a one time thing for them.maybe next chapter you can focus on Kanisha, she seems interesting. but then again this is your story, and I will read it regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Thanks so much for trying something a little different. I'm very intrigued by open bisexuality in men and the fact that you've included it in my favorite sub genre of bw/wm erotic romance is a huge plus. I'm hoping that you'll find time to continue this fascinating story.

I've read your other stories and I'm hoping you'll continue those as well. I wish that I could find stories with complexity like this at Amazon.com but they're rare. I feel guilty reading something this good for free. If/when you start selling your work I'd love to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who knew...

I never thought it would be capable to make my toes curl off a threesome like this...but by god you did it. I give you the excellence award in turning me out.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Sexy...nuf said!

WOWZA I think gay (bisexual) men are super HOT. I wish I could be mixed in with two white males fucking me and each other, I'd likely die from the sheer pleasure of it... YUMMY! More, more, more right the fuck NOW!

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
great story

I liked your story its interesting look forward to the next chapter and don't worry its posted in the correct place.....ignore idiots ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
0_0

To the last anon comment - you're right. it's just a story, but thanks for the concern about three fictional characters...fucking moron.

This story is awesome! The interracial action in itself makes me tingle, but I was surprised to be as hot as i was over the bisexual action. Hope you give us the continuation soon=)

ShouldabeenblondeShouldabeenblondeover 12 years ago
Fucking Amazing

Hands down one of the sexiest things ive ever read! Excellent job. Are you going to continue? Im so excited to see the aftermath to their hot hookup

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 12 years ago
Fawkking Hawt

This is fucking hawt... Just the story im looking for.The tension was great between Gabriel and Adam and Cara. I wanna know what does Adam want from Cara? Long term is gonna be dificult but it could work.. shoot i hope it works.PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!!! Fuck the nay sayers this ish is hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Each character is so interesting individually. Together they are hot!!!

On top of that, your story is well written. I do stress the term "your story". Don't let anyone tell you how to write it. There are always going to be lurking trolls. They usually are not writers and have no favorites.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next post...don't leave us hanging.

*****

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years ago
Breathless...

This story has been beautifully written, and the characters described with such detail that I found myself pulled in. I rarely can picture what I'm seeing and you did that for me - thank you.

The desire between Adam and Cara are evident with your words. The dance scene was sensuous without being crude. The emotions between the three characters were captured with just a few details that showed even this old writer that sometimes less is more - something I'll have to put into some of my own work.

Your story could remain a stand alone, or you could take it further. It's simply that good. I loved how everyone's personality seemed to be revealed to us, and I can see that if you don't develop more of the story, some may see Gabriel as the third wheel to the more emotional connection between Adam and Cara. He comes across bitter with all women, not just jealous of Adam and Cara's connection. But only write the story if your characters whisper to you throughout the day.

In the end, this story is in the right category. The brief touch of gay male is exactly that - brief. It does not in any way, shape or form distract between the hot erotic play between Adam and Cara. I easily pictured the image of Adam's cock sliding into Cara's sweet home, and Gabriel's tongue massaging her clit. Even now I'm having a hard time not seeing it.

A beautiful story that's been added to my favorites and has left me --- breathless. Thanks so much for sharing your work. It was a pleasure.

~ Red

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I really really enjoyed the story.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
thell me your gonna continue this

This is waaaaaaay too good to leave here

wepewepeover 12 years ago
fuking A

I feel Like I just had the best sex ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
iI REALLY LIKE THIS

U SHOULD CONSIDER DOING A FOLLOW UP CHAPTERS FOR THIS STOREY CAUSE I WANNNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THE GUYS FUCK COME ON UPDATE SOON FOR WE CAN C IF THEY BECOME A COUPLE

Rayne_ClowdRayne_Clowdover 12 years ago
aching

wow, I was so surprised at how into this story I got. At first I really didn't think the genre would appeal to me but I was proven so wrong. The powerful seduction and lust the detail have me aching to read more.

chiman00chiman00over 12 years ago
great!

Sexy story honey! Your best work yet! Great writing from a sexy woman ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Need a Nap

My head is spinning this story was so good. Damn! What a way to start the weekend.

MsBerryMsBerryover 12 years ago
Ummmm....

IDK what to say hunny but....this is quite delicious and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gripping, Powerful, Romantic

I have never even imagined anything like this and as a black woman I feel like this could be my ultimate fantasy. Must admit I was looking forward to them turning her ass inside out with all the experience they must have ... but the night is yet young. The dramatic build-up and tension is powerful. Five Stars! Gonna go read more of your stuff right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel?

I think there should be a part two. Is there a part two?

PanamaJaxxxPanamaJaxxxabout 12 years ago
The feel of sexual tension

ABG you and your main characters grabbed my attention from the start. The sexual tension between these two filled the air and drew me in ...wanting to see them experience an explosive release of their mutual need. I found myself wanting to sit and watch these two fuck each other....very hot.... xxooxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

Jeez Chick, amazing...simply amazing...

In AnticipationIn Anticipationabout 12 years ago
wow! You've surpassed yourself there!

Can't wait for more .... Hope you have plenty of ideas!

Size13Size13about 12 years ago
Excellent!

I hope to read more of this trio Sweetheart...

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
HOT!!!!

This sounds like a perfect fantasy. Perfect description and perfectly told. Love It!!! Thank You!!!

tuty0201tuty0201almost 12 years ago

hot hot hot !!!!!! ..... more please !!!!

light67light67almost 12 years ago
Amazing

So delicious. So amazing. Please, please, please tell me the will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hell yeah,

You gotta continue this story. I need to know what happens next.

Thanks

labellnoirelabellnoirealmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!

It has been along time since I have read a story that was this good. You got the gift!! Please I got to know what happen to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahh!!

I love this story soo much lol Just reading it over and over gets me hot and bothered hehe I would love to have those 2 guys lol ;) You MUST continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Amazing story! Please write more!

TheMogul40TheMogul40about 11 years ago
Tremendous Story

I absolutely loved it! Very well written - very visual. I love the way you walked the reader through the sequence. The detailing and story telling were great. It was erotic and sexy - yet not over the top (not that there is anything wrong with that either ...:) )

The characters were well defined - and very realistic. I enjoyed the way you portrayed Cara. She was sexy and sexual, but still had standards. Truly an excellent read.

NefatiriNefatirialmost 11 years ago
yum

just yumilicious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW, That was.....WOW!!!

I have never been turned on by the thought of a threesome....because to me more than two people making love leads to messiness, hurt feelings, and sometimes breakups! I try not to put myself in those situations. But reading this story has put having a threesome with someone you trust a possibility for me! I am so turned on right now, it is unreal! I want that experience, I want to know the feeling I have when I reach the ultimate height of sexual bliss.

This story changed me forever, I want to Thank You! You deserve more than 5 stars!

KITTYOH48

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

This was awesome!!! Please follow it up, I see it's been a while since this was published. There's a back story, and a future story, maybe some infidelity on Adam's part, lot of jealousy on Gabriel's part!! You can see he was showing possessiveness and marking what was his, that was soo hot!! Please consider a part 2!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE!

GIMME MORE! Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy, sexy...

This has got to be the sexiest story I have read in a long time. I stopped coming here for a while, but you have brought me back. I see that you have been posting and I hope you update this one real soon.

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerabout 10 years ago
WOW.....

Excellent...well-written, though with minor but fixable typos. I'm ready to jerk-off and/or fuck! This story sounds so real, its probably true. Excellent description, seems that I was actually there watching; highly relatable. Good work....way to represent avgblkgirl! You seem to be educated (and into white guys)...I'm not mad with your good looking self!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Now that was . . .

. . . erotic! A sexy, explicit tale of a rare threesome: black woman with two gay white guys. An unusual combination and more exotic for it: a truly well-written, imaginative story of lust and discovery.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Still think your average

Think again! Wright your adventures in any order that pleases you. Keep wrighting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love!!!!

Want More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As usual the darker one is the meaner one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LMAO

The author is so disgusted with gay people they didn't even do shit together, so much for a "gay couple" 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ugh to address the last person, the author isnt disgusted by gay people

The story isn't about their relationship. its about Cora. And if she was disgusted why would she put so much focus on their relationship even though the story isnt about it? its because its important to the story but *it's not the main point*. she didn't write Cora to hate anything about their relationship or gay people so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its sad when someone tears down a wonderful story by grasping at straws because the story isn't about what THEY want it to be about. It's already hard for black women to sift through the few stories written for us. Most of them are garbage and come from someone who's not a black women's fetishism of black women, which does nothing for us. And when we finally find a good one, theres some whiny bitch complaining about it not catering to their specific taste. You cant say a story is bad just because you can't identify with it or because it doesnt cater to you specifically..

thats not how criticism works. There are literally TONS of gay stories alone. Go read one of *those* if you dont like stories focused on a black woman's fantasies and desires. Shit, I'll recommend some to you myself! Know when something was created for you and when something was created for other people. 😒.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

This is SO HOT thank you!!! I am so grateful that you open up questions about discrimination against gay people and people of colour ... AND you share such hot sex stories. I love the heat and transgressions of her going with the gay men, and then them having each other in her presence. I wish I had been there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous