All Comments on 'Hotel Hot Tub'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ooooopppppsssssss

title says it all lol.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Well I agree with you Chilly...

Good story with a good twist. 5* from me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Another ripping good, tavern-esque yarn from " The Chill Man"

When you least expect it , expect a good story from this writer. Of all the authors, Chilly Willy is the one I would most fear as a enemy.

Brass knuckles , a giant dog , all manner of surreptitious cameras, recorders and now a cell phone blocker have been employed to further his stories. Rezpect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get out of jail but not free

each trespass has a cost you may not admit it up front but unless a price is paid higher than the original sin there is no free .if mine do i am fat and happy in my ignorance.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
made me grin

This tale was a nice departure from the broken heart tales that are the staple of this hub. The protag in this tale came up with some clever shit. I laughed gave ya 4*.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing the story!

MissouriUSA

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Hey Babe,

it wasn't me. I know you did it. It wasn't me, hell I am offended that you would think I would do something like that. Whats wrong with you? :) This guy was a good bullshitter. A smart one too.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!!!

Very entertaining thanks for sharing. I am still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gre

at

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for a such an entertaining and extremely well written story. You have a wonderful imagination!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOAK AND POKE

is still fun, a little discomfort shouldnt hurt anyone. TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Amusing

Great little story. Lots more like this one please

AgenaAgenaover 12 years ago
Good Read

Good story and well written.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Hmmmm

She goes from lying, adulterous, cheating girlfriend to loving wife in 1 1/2 years? I think that needs some explanation. This all seems implausible, sorry.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Second run through

First time I didn't follow exactly what he was doing to the hotel room, but I blame myself, because the second time I read it, it was clear as glass.

Very amusing and on this site, there is seldom a 'wrong man/woman' moment. Generally the guy or girl is totally right and pulls whatever off without a hitch...unless it is a gottcha mistaken idenity thing like ohio's "Worst Week of My Life'.

But here, you have TWO people who did things grievously wrong. She broke her word very hard and had enough...elan...verve...self awareness to understand exactly how badly she fucked up and he...well, I got a laugh even though it wasn't to funny to the little young couple. Devestating! Horribly devestating! I remember those years!

Still, I can't blame him too badly. He had some cause and I think his wife gets that he isn't lilly white on this, but since she can't prove anything, she's doing the wise thing and giving him a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story. I think the ancient term would have been hoisted on your own petard...

One thing else I did notice. On at least two occasions, you used the word "finely" instead of finally. Otherwise, good read...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not your best, but built on a clever idea.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
She is still a loser

Fucking some old guy at a party? Ugh, end of story. Move on. She showed the depth of her character and it was low. That doesn't change with marriage. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sugna is still a loser

closet cucks like sugna are not men, once it is gone it can't be reclaimed, destined to a life of a shamed eunuch.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Who are you?

@ Anon

1. Are you a BULL who likes the cuckold of the hot wife licks your cock?

2. Are you a cuckold who lives in cuckolding lifestyle and you eat creampie with a slice bread?

Are you mad of those people who do not want to live in such lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who Am I?

I am Duna the Wondercuck, humper of goats, Count of Cuckoldry, Puffer of Peters, guzzler of jism, tosser of salads, Fairy Princess of Albania, swallower of swords, shitter of britches, King of the Kreampies!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Interesting

You can't blame him. She had the history and it was her phone and the name of her old lover. Oh well. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Lord...

..He had better not check up on her while they are married. Otherwise, he'd find that she never stopped fucking anyone, she just hid it better. Period.

DjshengDjshengalmost 10 years ago
10/10

Would have been extremely clever if his wife were cheating on him but I'm really glad she wasn't hahaha! Great read either way! :)

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great

you know i read a lot of shitty stories on here. that makes the great ones you find so much better. this was fantastic.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Now that is a winner

And a fucked up story to boot LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

But after all his talking about the truth and being faithful he just decides to forget about her cheating and what he did to her with the clothes? Seems unlikely he would forgive her OR marry her. You just reached too far to make this happen. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pontiac never made a 72 Firebird convertible

Last one was 1969.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
really annony? reallly ?? It's a fuck story and you're worring

about when cars were made. What an asshole! I gave it a 5

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Another great one

Truly a unique plot. At least from the sense he gave her a second shot; even though it was trust but verify. It's easy to believe she learned her lesson with Howard. She recognized their compatibility and was willing to humble herself the next day to try and salvage the relationship; what did she have to lose?

Of course the jig was up (for the reader) at the point in the story where she called him to get the wine. But your ending to the story was satisfying.

I've read about 10 of you stories so far. I've decided to sample all before moving on. I hope the muse remains with you and keep submitting stories.

And yes; I did read An Elevator Ride.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

your skin gets all wrinkled if you stay in too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars!

I really enjoyed this story. The first encounter with old Howard seemed a bit contrived but was necessary to set the table. The MacGuyver plan to lock in the cheaters was very entertaining and that's why I'm reading. Well done. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny

liked it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn, I lost brain cells reading this.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
Funny and unexpected

Nice touch, and very inventive.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Anyone

who doesn't think this was funny has a stick up their ass. Sure, I wouldn't have taken her back after the pre marriage cheating but ok, it set up the story. I'm good with that. As to Howard 2, I think he dodged a bullet with the little bitch Amy. A girl who can't see what is his fault and what is not is to be avoided.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 6 years ago
Return read after 2 1/2 years

Strange. I recalled the Christmas party gag with Howard I, but not the hotel gag with Howard II, So that hilarity was still fresh and new. Still a 5* effort.

You are very creative. I NEVER heard of a brass knuckle collector! :o)

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PULLING TRICKS ARE GETTING HARDER TO FIND

and mostly don't give peace of mind, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one of PussyWillys better offerings.

But husband is still a wimp.

Why would you marry such a whore.

You wouldnt but PussyWilly would.

The reasoning behind the cheating and then the cucks acceptance is so lame and unbelievable.

All of PussyWillys readers should be insulted that he thinks they will buy into this low intellectual world.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
WTF? Last anony?

80% (or better) of CW’s stories are at least mild — and most are pretty severe, though mostly legal — BTBs.

Had a little trouble following this story; had to go back and re-read a few pars to catch on (though maybe I’m just dumb). Good twist at end.

4-stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Interesting

Nice little story with a funny twisted ending.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Fun twist - thanks!

Still ... get the DNA test. "Trust but verify."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know this was supposed to come across as witty and funny, but it just ended up as sad, forced and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should of have stopped after the first sentence.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
3rd read. One Nagging Question

Did he ever tell her where he dumped her stuff?

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

The best-laid plans of mice and men? This one is a funny bone tickler and a twist on a similar story where the guy welded the metal motel door shut on his dear wife and her lover. There is a lot of detail that I skipped since I don't plan copying the deed but it a 4 for me! .........

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 2 years ago

Things happen when you are out for revenge. Like getting revenge on the wrong people, can you spell oops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what bothers me more: that he married her in the first place, or the horrible spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rating for as soon as he started screwing married I quit as i was hoping his next wife would make him a wimpy cuck.

And I don't like those stories

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Again great story but you seem to want to throw a monkey wrench in every one of your tales. Why did he have to sleep with married women if he detested that. Doesn't make sense. Wasn't warrented.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

He was a fucking cuck married to a fucking slut. No DNA tests on the kids?? What a loser!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous