All Comments on 'Mom and I are Really Close Ch. 02'

by rico0973

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sad the fucking had to end.. Good story..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Too bad that she wanted to end the affair.

It would have been great if she would have fucked her son, even after she married her new husband,

What would have been even hotter, is for her to fuck her son on her wedding day, right after she married the new guy.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Natural coupling.

The natural, seamless coupling of Mother and Son as related is a rare fullfilment of a pretty universal phantasy. Mother doesn't have to have a Miss Universe body, a seductive personality and all the allure of a cheerleader to provoke a compelling urge by the son to have dynamic sexsual interaction with her. Her initiation of the encounter was adroitly contrived but faintly lacking in credibility.

An excellent plot and hopefully will be followed up with more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a good enough story but a little disappointing

Of course it's good--marvelous, really--that the boy got to fuck his mother, over and over again. Plenty of sons'd love to stick their young prick up the same cunt they came out of, and lots more of them do than we'll ever know about. Why the heck not? The boy's cock is the hardest one around and he's got a pair of balls that never quit. A sex-savvy mother knows that, and her boy's sexual prowess gets her wet between the legs. In the story, the mother opens up her maternal twat to her son's fat prick even though dad is still around. So why does she cut her boy off when she gets to be with another man? That's hurtful and demeaning to her son, not the action of a truly caring mother. I think truly loving and caring mothers make their mommy-twat available to their boy whenever and wherever he feels like using it to pleasure his prick and unload his balls. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
previouz post is 100% true

It truly is the best combo. Milfy moms are way hungry for fat young sausages. If they happen to know their own son has a fat dick and loves milfy melons in his face they shouldnt be afraid to request for him to unload their milky man glaze inside and all over her rack and face. Horny erect weiners need to be thoroughly milked often. We all know hot mommies know best by experience. That experience should be used to maximize the size of the hot creamy loads. Mom says you shouldn't let good jizzum go unsprayed.

(Side Note: (very hard and horny haha)

I need to go milk my stiff dick more. I'm going to blow a huge load to these fantastic stories. Haha, they're going to make me erupt my ballsack, gotta empty my nuts out today.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Please, continue on with the next chapter, or as you stated, another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What you should have done found a place for your mom and you lived together had all the sex and tried to get her pregnant. I was 25 and my mom was 45. She end up getting pregnant by me she stood 5' 2'' weighed 145lbs big dd tits extra large dark brown nipplesplus nice thick hairy cunt went from top of her waist to her asshole. We live together we keep having sex and best part it is bareback I cum inside her and when we finish she walks around letting it leak out of her. When my friends come over we gangbang her all day and night until next morning. She tells me we wore her out and that her cunt and ass are sore. Now she is use to us I filmed her getting fucked and they leave marks on her plus covered in cum on her face hair and cunt. I told her had some news to tell your sister we gangbanged her too she got pregnant by me. I made sure I pumped my cum in her cunt before anyone else. Told my mom I made sure I ruined her marriage told her your moving in with us which she did. So now they both get gangbanged at sametime plus both woman me sleep in same king size bed and I fuck them both and cum in their cunts. When we wake up they have dried cum on their cunt hair plus smells like sex from night before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really hot!

Most young guys would have shot off the moment their purple tip touched that sweet wetness. Just can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
lousy ending

it killed a love story. so sad too bad 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is the dream of every boy--to be able to have sex with his mother. It drives them crazy. I often felt my mother's nylon-covered legs when I was a tot, and feel the garters that held up her stockings. After my dad passed away, I was a boy of about 13. I was walking down the street with my mom and I was wearing a pair of new thick, stiff blue jeans, and the rubbing of my dick on them made me hard. I was embarrassed because mom could see my dick sticking straight out in my jeans. When I was 14, I started sniffing her used panties. She had such a wonderful female scent. It made me hard and I often jacked off to her smell. Once, during that time, she and I were alone in the house and she asked me to let her see my penis. I did not know why she asked, but as an obedient son, I dropped my pants and let her look. She got down on her knees and had her face up close and was looking at it. I didn't understand at the time, but I guess she was thinking about her need for a man because she didn't date. I think she was desperate for sex. The problem is, so was I. She would go to professional dinners and have me dress up in a suit and be her escort. Of course, she always dressed up very pretty. All I could think about was that I wished she would pull up her skirt and show me her pussy and let me fuck her. She never shaved her pussy. I knew that because I often found her blondish-brown pussy hairs in her used panties in the clothes hamper. I am convinced now, in my older years, that she wanted to do it, but was afraid. Many years later, when I was about 35 (she was about 56), she and I were talking about sex, believe it or not. She asked me what made me sexually excited. Obviously, there are many things. But, I told her that I like to see a woman wearing sheer pantyhose without panties, for one thing. Well, about a year later, she and I were on a trip together, and we stayed at a motel and shared a room. She started changing her clothes, and I looked up, and she was standing there in front of me in pantyhose with no panties! And, there it was! Her thick-haired pussy! At that age she was still very sexually active. I can assure you that whether a fellow is 14 or in his 30's, when a mature woman wants sex, it will be unbelievable!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Beautiful story. Who better to teach a son about love and sex than his mother. It was also good to see the son accept his mother's situation without anger or remorse. He loves her enough to let her be free and place her well-being above his own. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous