All Comments on 'Aim to Please'

by nicnak

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 12 years ago
Awesome debut.

This was searing hot. I love your voice and the way you beg. I love your dirty talking too. Give us more soon because you're obviously a great audio-talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Absolutely beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

wow where have you been i could listen to you all day your incredible and i felt like you really were sucking my cock

arvinakarvinakover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Your moans are spectacular, and the blow job part is great, by far my favorite audio on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1st from a beautiful little slut whore..

You completely understand what it takes to become what you are in the bedroom...

I can't wait to hear how you submit even more.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
W o w....

I'm a girl and very submissive too and hearing this makes me want to play with you and have a master control both of us cumming....

leopard50leopard50over 12 years ago
Fucking slut

what an unbelievably dirty fucking slut you are. I hope your master gave you permission to make that. Something tells me he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfect example of gagging/forced deep throating

what a turn on!! a perfect example of deep throat gagging... love hearing you choke and gag on cock... you should make a clip with just "brutal" deep throat gagging... where the gagging is more rougher and you start ask your master to stop... mid sentance he throat rapes you again... would be amazing to hear!!!

DocCISDocCISover 12 years ago
Hot

OMG, that was hot...bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHITE HOT!

The combination of your achingly sexy voice, your killer imagination, and your moans, gasps, and eager gagging noises are driving me insane! Wow, what a debut... So hot, it's indescribable; you had my pumping my cock like a madman. ;) Thanks so much and please continue to contribute here! You're a natural, sweetheart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

Wow, your voice is so very sexy & delicious! I'll bet you taste as good as you sound too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!!

Loved the audio Babe. Perfect! I am about to jerk off to your sweet sexy voice again right now. You should have see my last load!!! The sucking sound effects were REALLY hot and the gagging was just glorious!! Beautiful Babe, just beautiful. Please, please, please post some more.

CKR

bxcxsxbxcxsxover 12 years ago
Fantastic debut

Very erotic, very nicely delivered, already a favorite. Looking forward to hearing more of your submissions (in both senses of the word)!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 12 years ago
VERY EROTIC

This is a VERY EROTIC audio, sweet thing, and I think you should consider doing more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait to hear more!

More of your words, more of your passion, more of your voice and more of your throat! Beautiful. Would love to hear you in a none submissive role...or more of the same, you were so good at it. So beautiful.

nicnaknicnakover 12 years agoAuthor
Apology

I must apologize. I had not asked permission from my master to post this story. After I'm done saying how very sorry I am to sir here as directed; I will take what ever punishment he directs me.

Sorry master for my disobedience :(

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 12 years ago
PRIMO!

Great audio! Can't wait for your next one! (But make sure your master gives you permission!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH that voice!!

that voice,the nasty things she say's !!!

You have to do more you sexy woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Wonderful, sexy voice. IF your master grants you permission to do more, I will be waiting for you.

PatJenPatJenover 12 years ago
Oh Gawd

Hei there,

hmm we both just reenacted that story, though a bit prolonged^^ but uhhm that was hot, your voice fits perfect for such an obedient character. Please do more stories it's just so sexy to hear you beg and plea for being allowed to cum.

best whishes

Pat and Jen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

That was incredible!!! I loved when you said the words, whore, cunt, and slut!! That turns me on soooooooo much!! Please make more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!

really hot. i like all the talk building up to it. keep it up! (it keeps me up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bitch

Bldy whore wat d hell wr u trying 2 do

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 12 years ago
SWEET LITTLE SUBMISSIVE

As I listen to you submit to your Master I can't help but wonder if you are just as submissive to a Mistress. This is a VERY good first audio and I hope I hear more from you.

nicnaknicnakover 12 years agoAuthor
Bibigirl

Mm never thought of submitting myself to a mistress. But, wow, that does turn me on :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg...

When I heard you gagging on my cock, I came everywere. Good girl ;)

Beck21Beck21over 12 years ago
ginger

That was great. I imagined we are doing it and it felt sooo good while I came hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want you bad

I want you. I fell for your voice and your dirty gift to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so good..

You're voice is ridiculously sexy, i love it

DarknitemareDarknitemareover 12 years ago

mmmmmmmmmm that was so hot i barely made it to the end , i look forward to hearing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please do more

Please make some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have a nicer voice than most who post here. I enjoyed it. Would be nice if you made an audio of you having sex for real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous