All Comments on 'Nemesis'

by lustfuldesires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape the bitch

So in six or ten months time when both Amy and Sharon end up getting raped and left with a scarred up smile on their face I guess it'll be Scott that has the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Well written. Scott desereved worse. Good job! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ha ha ha!

Funny as hell. Hope you submit another story!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WAS THIS A TRUE STORY

and were you involved somehow. This strikes too close to the boner not to have 1st hand info. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Justice was served...

Back when I was in circulation I always tried to leave one before I got another, occasionally there was a slight overlap but not usually. What a cad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story!

Short and simple and I loved the payback the women devised to get revenge on male cheating whore, Scott!

I would've given the story a five star rating, but, you need to edit and proof-read better. Other than that, it was a really good story!

In fact, I liked it enough, maybe I should've given it a five star vote! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Until he came back with his lawyer

And then Amy, Sharon and Monique went to prison. For years. And the truth came out about their plan in Court and all his friends saw how Amy had trapped him. He held his head high as Amy and Sharon became Big Bertha's bitchs in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How stupid can they be?

One of two things happened. Scott kicked up and hit Monique squarely in the nuts sending her to the floor. Scott then kicked the crap out of the rest of them and left. All done. Next - Monique ass raped a struggling, uncooperative Scott. Which clearly showed on the video. Monique, Amy and Sharon were immediately arrested. The trial was a slam dunk. Assault, battery, rape, sodomy and other charges were laid against them. With the video, they had no chance and were sent to prison for 20 years. Scott sued U-tube and retired a multi-millionaire. He went to Court, legally changed his name and had some little plastic surgery to change his appearance. He lived happily ever after while the women and dick girl spent their lives in prison as the bitches of Big Bertha and her prison gang. What kind of special idiot makes a video of themselves committing a crime? And then uploads it so every Cop, Judge and prosecutor can see it? Beyond stupid story. Badly thought out drivel.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good vengence story

That would be a good one to pull on someone. I can't imagine the shock it would give some hot shot jocks that are out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous