All Comments on 'I Carry It In My Heart'

by WriterMonkey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

cute :) but he's still an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
realism

28 D breasts?

What is it with you hormonal children that you want little women with oversized breasts?

I dated a woman who is a natural 32-DD during my enlistment, and her breasts caused her more pain tha pleasure.

I tried to get her to consider a reduction for health reasons, but she had this misguided notion that it would "make her less of a woman".

I challenge you to borrow just the breast part of the empathy suit that prenatal classes offer so that you know what it feels like to have huge breasts that won't let you run, make it hard to sleep on your back, as well as causing breathing problems and chronic shoulder and back pain.

Then again, you could email Soleil Moon Frye and ask her about the health problems that caused her to get a reduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with you it is garbage..

But if you honestly re-read it you'll find you wrote only a start of a story. In nine months you should've been able to add to it or at least put a Ch.1 on it, but you didn't.

WriterMonkeyWriterMonkeyover 12 years agoAuthor

I didn't add to it because after I wrote it I didn't touch it again until I submitted it here, my style has changed, for starters I no longer write in the first person, especially if I'm going to write from multiple view points. So any additions would have required a complete re-write and I don't value the story or characters enough to put in the effort on said re-write.

With regards to the breast size issue, I'm really not obsessed with giant breasts, for personal preference I prefer them small. I'm not going to contest your description of me as a child though, the term is so nebulous it would be pointless.

WM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous