All Comments on 'How to Suck a Cock'

by sandyvalleylad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i have thought about what it would be like to suck a cock (mwm) now i want to suck a long thick cock and feel it burst into my hungry mouth and swallow that cum.

thank you

falcon29falcon29over 12 years ago
Wow!

You know, over all the years, I mean all the eons, you are the first person to have really nailed it! I bet you wish that was the reaction you'd be getting. But just like everybody else who first discovers sex - or some aspect of it, you think you're the One. You feel like Neo, newly awoken to the Matrix.

YOU AREN'T!!

Go write some prose that doesn't preach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Makes me want to try a cock...

I've always loved getting a blowjob and I really want to try giving one someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dyingg to tryit i am a crossresser when dressed i would love to giv a blow job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks for the info

I love sucking cock and I think I'm pretty good at it. Thanks for the info. I will use your tips to try and be a better cock-sucker. Hopefully my male lovers will appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cock sucking 101 for an amatuer

I am a crossdresser who is just coming out and I did not have a clue on how to satisfy my man who ever he may be. These tips will help me to completely satisfy any partner I may have. Now that I have a good idea on how to get my partner off I am that much more excited and anxious for the experience of giving my first blow and swallowing his cum!!!! Thanks for the great advice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
slurping

I like to use a lot of saliva, so my mouth will simulate a wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Celanliness

I absolutely adore my man’s cock and I would be more than happy to give him bj every hour. But I feel like there’s just one very, very important thing which has been left out, and that is CLEANLINESS. Nobody said anything about that. Often us girls turn off such requests simply because we don’t want to get a taste of cheese or tuna or else while giving head… BLEAH!!! No offence to the guys reading, maybe it’s not you, but somebody before you which made us so ‘picky’... By the way, the best thing that you could do is to read a book called Jack’s BJ Lessons (jacksblowjoblessons.com). It changed my sex life insanely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking cock

I am a man but I love to suck cock I started at the age of 13yrs I used to suck all my mates off at least once a week then later as there cocks got bigger I used to let them cum in my mouth about 4 lots at a time it was a great sensation I would suck any ones cock now if it was possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gets me turned on

I love sucking cock it turns me on. I finally let my husband cum in my mouth and it feels so good. I'm ready to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
trying

i would love to suck a dick, never have but would love to try it and yes im a man

stephen1169stephen1169about 10 years ago
instructions

great info my wife tried it on me and I tried it on her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
b/j

I've had a lot of b/j by men starting at 13 but never could get myself to give one, my wife tought me to give her a b/j and i guess i got so good at it that she rather be ate than fuck, but i became disabled and at age 53 i sucked my 1st cock, i was terrable but the guy came back in a few days and it was much better the sec. time both for him and me. Nearly a yr. went by when i got a reg. and for 3-1/2 yrs. and a lttle practice face fucked me with his 7.5 cock and when he was ready to cum he ramed it down my throat as he held my head againest his belly and short his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your advice is spot on. I have sucked a few and enjoy it immensely. I have not however let a man cum in my mouth. It is just not safe. I would love to have this sensation, but am waiting for a man I know and trust. I did swallow once but I was somewhat forced. This guy rolled on top and held me down as he came in my mouth. I had to swallow or choke. Thanks for the info.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sucking cock

I love sucking cock..the more the merrier..love circle jerks..sluts love to serve their men..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love sucking cock

I enjoy nothing more than sucking my lover off. Nothing satisfies me more than when he cums in my mouth. I can spend an entire evening 69’ing with him and enjoying him making love to my cock with his beautiful mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing better

There is nothing better than being on my knees with a hard cock between my lips... sucking and feeling the man getting hard in my mouth. I love to hear him moan, for him to grab my head and start thrusting his cock into my hungry mouth. Using my mouth until he empties his balls...feeding his cocksucker. To serve men in this way, reminds me of my place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another one who Loves to Suck Cock

I learned early in life that I prefer men and just love to suck cock. I also like how it feels getting rigid in my mouth, and I love to feel it gushing down my throat. I like to please my lover, whatever he wants. I also use the offer of fucking my pussy (that is what my ass really is now) and like the feeling of total submission as he enters me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT

CANNOT WAITE TO TRY IT

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 3 years ago

ON MY BUCKET LIST

I would love to find a bi curious married man like myself that would let me suck his cock.

I would kneel in front of him and take his shaved cock and balls in my hands feeling the weight of them, I would lick his balls and shaft until a large amount of precum formed at the tip I would spread it around the head then take as much of his cock in my mouth that I could then look up and beg him to fill my mouth with his cum .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a very good article, informative and enjoyable. Just reading about blowing a guy gets me going. I like pleasing the guy and I pay attention to those signs, like Oh... or OMG... that indicate he likes something I'm doing. I follow his lead to fulfillment. When he cums in my mouth we are both satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous