All Comments on 'Pedicure with the New Girl'

by DanielleMoore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

This is a great read. I'm so turned on, I'm gonna give my wife a foot bath/massage tonight. Keep up with more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pedicure and more???

Loved it!!! Does Rachel do other services than pedicure??? Thanks.

codem1codem1over 12 years ago
This story is incredible

You hit on everyone of my fetishes. I can't wait to see more.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 12 years ago
Damn Hot!

I think this just became my all time favorite foot fetish story! Excellent job, and what I really liked was the control she exhibited over the very eager to please young woman. The visual of her crawling was hot to say the least! Well done 5 stars and onto my favs page to share with the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Old

This is an old story that I read more than 3 years ago. If you are the original owner reposting then no harm done. Otherwise, shame on you for stealing other peoples work. Great story though.

ben_kiwiben_kiwiabout 12 years ago
great story

just wish there had been more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"nonplussed" means confused, so this sentence doesn't entirely make sense: "I shrugged, calm and nonplussed."

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 5 years ago
Loved it,

my wife lets be worship her feet, i'm rock hard and can't wait for our session.

thank you.

Satsumabook123Satsumabook1236 months ago

Beautiful, simple and very sexy. Please write more.

Shadowfight89Shadowfight895 months ago

It's strange, I'm not much of a feet person. Though, I must admit the way things are described and the characters involved this was a surprisingly good one.

Satsumabook123Satsumabook12315 days ago

5* Read for first time it reminded me of my recent posting relating to foot fetishes. Foot fetish - Simply my story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous