All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 05'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Keep em comin

im enjoying this story .. ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more, more, and soon!!! Thank you

Lila has revealed the plot that will make this story interesting, besides the fact

of Cole/Karen's sweet and erotic love story.

Again, more and sooooon. Thanks

vt

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
More

now that we know about the rouge actually being the "Alpha" of the rouges, you have added so much more to the plot. What will Cole do when he learns of the plot? And oh yea, why doesn't Cole know his wolf is w/Karen? I like Lila. She has lost the benefits but still has the friend, an she's total ok w/that. And now the Alpha knows an enemy pack is on his land and he won't be able to just chase them away.

This chapter really set things into motion and have left me wanting more. So yes, I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Uhhhhhh

Um, Mizt, it's R O G U E. Not the stuff women use to make their cheeks look red.

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
A good story with -

a few technical problems. e.g. a synonym for 'rough' is 'coarse' - not 'course'. Better proofreading is hard to do - I admit. Please, please?

lycanlover121lycanlover121almost 12 years ago
I like Lila

Most authors make the guy's previous bedmate a total bitch (which is cool for plot but gets old quickly) it seems Lila wont be a problem! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Why'd he have to be such a prick about it?"

Good question. In his treatment of both Trina and Lila, Cole shows no self-control. So he's embarrassed afterwards – that's a point in his favour – but so far, I'm having difficulty seeing him as the 'hero' of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Party time!!!!!

Well, you just gave me the first boner in almost a month. Combined with good plot, and i must say: congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous