All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
v good start !

Liked it-v good start but a little bit short ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

plz continue writing more....

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
Good read...

I agree with previous comments a little short but can't wait for more...

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 12 years ago
nice work

a really enjoyable start. Thanks for sharing!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
you grabbed my interest

was an interesting start i hope you post more soon

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
You have my attention!

Hope you continue, this has great potential. I really enjoyed it. DW

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago
Love the story...but

It would be so much better if it were longer and you posted and update daily :)))

Seriously, I love the story and can't wait for the update...PLEASE make it soon!

crlockecrlockeover 12 years ago
Great Start

I enjoyed reading this but I was left hanging. Please continue to add to the story. I am curious about this new alpha and his mate. Looking forward to more details as the story unfolds.

HonourHonourover 12 years ago
Good work

Well done It was a pleasure for once to read an author who apparently owns a dictionary as well as a spell checker and knows how to use them. You will come under pressure to write longer chapters and submit everyone of them yesterday. Ignore them work at your pace a good story is worth the anticipation I would far rather eat a small well prepared morsel than a massive pile of rubbish. The content is enticing and hopefully will continue to maintain this early promise.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
That was a tease

to a good story. It drew me in.Congratulations on a well written start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Elegant

Immediately captured my attention. A fantastic opening to what I hope will be a novel.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

A very well deserved congrats on your first story. It did everything a first chapter is supposed to. I know alittle about the girl, alittle about the Alpha, and that they are mates. But nothing is ever that simple is it? You left me wanting to know more and that is why I will watching for chapter 2.

So I once again say congrats and remind you that this is "your story" and you get to do w/it what and how you want. And by the way, you are now a published author!!!!!

AndiStarrAndiStarrover 12 years ago
Definately a teaser

Great start! Please keep more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is the start of an awesome story. I can't wait to read the next chapter but no rush. Rather wait for a well wriiten chapter then read a quick rushed chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
written well but

the alpha/mate storyline is predictable and boring, since this is only the first chapter i hope you endeavour to bring something new to the tired genre.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Please Continue

You have me hooked. Great start! Just a few editing errors, but nothing outrageous. Can't wait to read more. :)

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I LOVE Alpha/Mate stories!!

And I really like how this one started! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please please keep going

Love the story!!!!!!!!!!!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOO

It is too short. Normally I do not read werewolf stories, but, but, but this one grabbed me immediately. Can not wait for more. Please make'em longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

A good start, good but short. Keep them coming, we are waiting.....Lol

amienicholeamienicholeover 12 years ago
I love the alpha/mate stories

I know some people get tired of them, but I happen to love them...and I love the start of yours. Please keep it up!!!!! Oh and Hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh! For the sake of your readers!

Please! Finish off this series !!!! I would love you dearly! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Also, I love how your grammar is correct! I'm glad you had time to edit your work! I appreciate it! By the way ... Please write more! It's a excellent story you have!

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
You're off to a good start!!

You've got my attention!!! I love these types of stories, and you have talent. Although, I strongly suggest you find an editor or a proofreader. I really hope you plan to continue the story though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Off to a good start.

You are on the right track. Keep developing your characters and definately think about the length of your next submission. You have good scope to work with so by all means allow your creative lines to flow.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good start!

Definitely continue with it. I want to know more about your protagonists. Seems like their lives haven't been easy.

I think you edited it pretty well. While some little errors might slip through, there was nothing glaring or distracting.

Good job and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!

more please! i am already dying for the second chapter!

SpacewalkerSpacewalkerover 12 years ago
Absolute brilliant!

I love it, please continue.

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 12 years ago
More!!

You're off to a great start! can't wait for the next chapter.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Honey.............Super start!!!!!!

I am betting you are female. No gender indicated, but the writing style feels very intuitive and insightful to me. There were minor glitches in the wording, but all in all; you are off to telling a very intriguing tale. I eagerly await what you do with this thieving siren and the gorgeous mark she ripped off. He feels like a delicious bundle of tightly wound sensuality in need of serious unwinding by girlfriend. Baby, don't make us wait too long.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

it's such a nice story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a great piece of writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I hope that you continue the story.

Well done :)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
very nice story greenly!

really nice, i hope you continue writing because i would truely love to read where this story goes.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Impressive

More please!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
I'm hooked!

Please post the next Chapter and please make it longer? It was to short, I didnt want it to end. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most excellent

Best starting chapter I've read in a long time! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work!

I hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please continue this! Im in love already

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyover 12 years ago
five stars!

i love it! you should continue with the story! and as far as i am concerned, you did a pretty good job editing it on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Encore

Please write more--we're all waiting anxiously.

LatinaramosLatinaramosover 12 years ago
MORE!

I need to read more!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update soon!

Seriously, one chapter of this is NOT enough :)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I like the beginning of this story. I like how you portray him as this man whose interest has not been stirred in ages. Is she human? If so, why is she perched on a roof like spider man? lol But seriously, I can't believe he wouldn't chase after her. How could he hope to find her again, especially when all the scents of the street fair would have to interfere with tracking her! Hope to see you post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are doing a great job, keep them coming. Only thing I can say is don't make us wait months for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow :D

Amazing intro !

I only wish this chapter could have been longer.

You have my attention. hehe

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 12 years ago
Well done

I'm looking forward to more!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Great Start!

"...her scent floated up to his nose and interrogated his senses..." Since "interrogated" is the wrong word, which word did you mean to use?

jW0WjW0Wabout 12 years ago
hey wille the wordsmith

It was not the wrong word. I liked it. Her scent questioned him, its very modern.

arelativearelativeabout 12 years ago

this story is so gonna be awesome looking forward to reading more

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
guess the word...

wilie...could it be infiltrated? lol

put your vote in!

Ok, I really think it was a great start. I didn't expect much when I saw how short it was but I have to say you put a lot of details in and even began to develop the characters. A great first try. Look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wooowww

it's amazing even for a short chapter.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Not bad

I'm reminded of a line from an old Tom Lehrer song: "In that moment of truth, I suddenly knew... / That someone had stolen my wallet!"

Still, a fun and original premise, and I think I'll read the rest of the story (5 chapters as I write this). On a more critical note, you definitely need an editor. Your technical skills need work and your prose is a bit awkward. Not at all bad for a first attempt, though! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Enjoying this! Please continue!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Smoothly

Done, continue please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Holy...wow. Just wow. I'm enjoying already, and it has barely started. Bro/Sis, you got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow just wow

Amazing especially since this is ur story. Can't wait to read more

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
great first chapter!

can't wait to read more :)

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
so far so good

Love it .... On to the next chapter :)

cookies7cookies7over 11 years ago
:)

This is a great start to a story, very unique. I can't wait to read the next installment in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unfinished story alert!!!

Beware!! For this has no end............

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
No ending,

Another NO ENDING story,so unless you just want to waste time reading,,,dont bother....a great story,,,what there is of it..such a shame..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well its back = at least in May 2014! Hurrah :)

I remember reading this story the first time around, but I can't remember how far I got. Am gonna enjoy reading up to Ch5 and then hope it gets updated again!!! Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm hooked already.....

Just saw a posting today under NonHuman for chapter 7. I don't know how I missed this story, but it seemed interesting, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm glad that I did. So now I'm going to carry on and read all the other chapters, and then add it to my favourites list. :)

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 9 years ago
Wonderful start

A nice slow start, with a brush of who we are dealing with. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start!

mystical_penguinmystical_penguinabout 9 years ago
similar story

I have read similar story in wattpad... r u d same writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cliche

There are too many cliches, that it's boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is from 2011, when is wattpad story date?

@ mystical penguin; carefull with the copying from wattpad claim, since this story is well written and the characters are adults. The wattpad werewolf "formula" is a story written by a teen girl who can't write or spell and has high school characters as alphas and lunas.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 9 years ago
Thrilled to see this update!

This story was briefly on wattpad but it was removed because it had been plagiarized. I was the person who discovered it and contacted Greenly. This is the original version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love this story. Lost count how many times I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story....... unfinished is the true tragedy

This is a delightful tale and have read it multiple times...... the true tragedy is that it is UNFINISHED. The author did a most exquisite job.

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 4 years ago
Finish please

When is this wonderful story gonna be finished please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

This is half a story, don't bother.

NexivnNexivnover 2 years ago

The story is fine- so long as we ignore all the side plot and chapter 8, and just focus on the pickpocketer and the wolf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories