All Comments on 'Neighborhood Butt Fuck'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this has got me so hot, i'd love to be your cumslut

silver766silver766over 12 years ago
Damn!

That was nasty as hell! You've got to continue this story and i'll be sure to read it.

Thanks from Miss silver766

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, highly arousing and well written. Can't wait for the continuation!

austin_voyaustin_voyover 12 years ago
nasty, naty, nasty

Some times you don't need much character development. But you really did have some. Between some vivid ass fucking!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Made me want to try it!

So, is it really that good? I have only had one guy try and it wasn't wet enough. I am willing now! This sounds so hot and makes me horny. Let's do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow! I didn't realize that there were that many of us cum sluts out there. I could

help the men in that subdivision. I can never get enough either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nothing like it.The feeling of a mans cock opening you up as he pushes deep into your arse,your insides reluctantly parting,the heat in your pussy as your arse stretches to take him.The heat of his cock and then the swelling and finally the pulsing against your innner walls as his warm cumm blasts into you.I offer my arse to all my men,they willingly take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I fuck my wifes sister in the arse. She is older by 5 years, yes my wife will take it there but not keen. Sisters talk, she told her sister Heather, she rang me and asked could I call in next time I was going past. Whats up Heather, I need to ask you a huge favour. Yes, sure, what is it. This is only between you and me, if you say no then thats o.k. but I really hope you say yes. Well, for you if I can you know I will help you, whats wrong. Nothings wrong,i just want you to well, Mal wont do it, he thinks its dirty, I want you to, well Julie told me, shes not that keen, I want to try, maybe I wont like it either, please don't laugh, I want to try anal. I sat there stunned. With you, Julie told me you like to do it that way. I was speechless, she said well now I have said it, I am not sorry. I said , wow, I am speechless, I don't know what to say, she said just say yes. I don't know as my cock was feeling good, you said if I can you would help me,i know you can,dont you want to. Well, yes but, good then its a done deal, can I get you a coffee, no, o.k. so lets make a day, I stood, undid my zip, my cock springing out, now seems like a great time. She said, oh, I, I , now, are you sure, I thought I would need to get ready. I said have you got lube, well, yes, then lets go. Mal will be home in about an hour, I said I know it will not take an hour to fill your beautiful arse. We went into her bedroom, she went into the bathroom, I undressed, I heard the toilet flush, she came out, a tube of lube in her hand. I told her to get on her knees, I placed my face at her bottom and licked her hole, she jerked forward, I pulled her back, my tongue rimming her, she moaned, I pulled back, I gently rimmed her with a lubed finger then worked it inside, then 2 moving them around, then moved a third to her pussy, she was soaking wet. I said your pussy feels great, oh fuck me please fuck me, so I moved up my cock between my 33 year old sister in laws legs. She reached back and put it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed back. My cock entered her pussy,i didn't go all the way in, I had to push hard, she said my god what are you touching as I felt something give and I was all the way in. She groaned and froze then sort of buckled and fell forward, I was soaked. I pulled back, no, put it back. I pulled her up, put a big blob of lube on the head of my cock, please put it back in,she was trying to reach me. Hold still, I positioned my cock at her anal entrance, I moved back and forward 3 or 4 times then pushed, I felt her hole slowly open and close around the head of my cock,oh shit,oh shit, it hurts, I eased back out, put more lube on then pushed back in, I went in further this time, then with short little strokes I eased into her until I was tight against her. Touch yourself, she did as I pulled back, then pushed in, tight, so tight as I stroked in and out of her, she started to push back, I moved up over her and fucked her deep, oh fuck, what are you doing to me as I felt her insides milking me as I shot into her, her insides massaging me as she orgasmed. We both collapsed forward, I stayed hard in her tight bottom until I had to come out, my cum dripping onto her. That was the first, 6 years on and I still give it to her but I know I am not the only one, as I have seen a number of guys leave her house. I went in once after I saw a guy leave, she didn't know and I saw her lying on her bed, her hands working her pussy, I said wow, you look ready, she looked surprised, I lifted her legs, her arse was wet, I pushed forward and slid in easily, I said you already prepared as I fucked her sloppy insides, Town anal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MY wife (age 58) was our neighborhood's anal slut for a few years before I found out about it. Her pastor at church was apparen/tly the first to sodomize her willing ass shortly after we moved in followed by at least three others that I knew of. No, I didn't divorce her, but like the husband in your story, I would take my "turn" fucking her asshole and watching her fuck other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love taking it in the ass! Angela is a slut after my own heart, and I also can't have enough sex. Thanks god, many people knows about it and I always have someone wanting to use me sexually. I'l do anything with anyone, I'm pansexual. The only mandatory requirement is my ass to get it's fair share of penetration. Cocks, dildos (very thick ones), fisting, you name it, I'll take it up my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waiting for many detailled next parts !!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Now that’s the kind of husband I want when I get married! I’ll love him and fuck whoever he wants me to!💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous