All Comments on 'How Could This Be'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

If she was so much in love with Jon (and no indication how she felt about her husband, it seemed he didn't play any role for her) why didn't she leave her husband to be with the man she loves? It happens all the time! This just didn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blah

BLAH

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PROOF POSITIVE!

WOMEN are solely life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever!! If only Sheep could cook! (and write stories lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
here is a selfish whore with no redeeming qualities

give women a bad name.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PEOPLE WITH EVERYTHING

never do and look for something. TK U MLJ LV NV

samzhoursamzhourover 12 years ago
Loving Wives ??

Why do they call the section LOVING WIVES?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR Q.W.

I THINK A GOOD NICK NAME (AKA) FOR YOU WOULD BE BUENO YERBAS OR GOOD GRASS....RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
glad to hear it

hope he gave you the fucking clap n your hubby does deserve to know what a bitch you are...hope to fuck hes fucking others the same way you said john was her ...im sure she didnt have the passion for her hubby like that either as i hope with him shes just a wife n mother while he fucks his other women like the whores all women are...me that how i treat my wife like shes a p\iece of shit n you know what women love men to dominate them...n then if they cheat at least it will be with the guys paying you to fuck the slut...if it was me her hubby id have been tearing that pussy up for ages n yes she would have fucked others but i would have been the one collecting when she did

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago

Does the phrase "brain dead" mean anything to you? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is your best

This is your best, so what does it tell you about your stories i gave you a minus 5 for this one.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
A cheating slut story as told by a cheating slut. A formula for a bad story.

Well written crap. Any story from the point of view of the cheating slut is always going to be a low scoring story no matter what.

Who wants to know what the cheating slut has to say? Certainly not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Q.W? do you have any respect? do you hate men so much? Do you hate yourself so much? Going by your stories you have no respect for yourself, men in general, and EVERY woman you know must be a slut and a whore and EVERY man you know must be limp dicked cuckolds like you are, how sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for the 'entertainment'. Why not?

Really hoping to see if huedogg follows up his admission today on the old Sir Thopas gem that he's a fully-fledged cuckold, he's been 'hurt' and we all know what that means. It means he's a fucking hypocrite. The extraordinary thing is on that same story thread hawkeye0007 also admitted to being cuckolded, as did RHinSC. I had kind of guessed it though. Who'd a thought it? They're all cucks!!

Ironic thing is, I love cuck stories and yet it's never happened to me except in the filthy fantasies I share with my Loving Wife!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Re: Thanks for the entertainment

It is obvious that spermswallowers can't read. I never said it because it has never happened. The fact that you fantasize about it proves you are a reject who can't take care of your woman. She doesn't respect you if you have brought it up, no matter what she says. I am proud to be on the cuckie writers and readers shit list. It is like a badge of honor to a normal man. :) What sad mental defectives you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT A SLIME SLUT/WHORE

THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET. SHE IS ONE SMELLY TURD NOT EVEN HUMAN.BY THE WAY WHERE IS HER HUSBAND WHILST SHE IS FUCKING MOST OF CREATION AND LIKELY LARGE ANIMALS.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
IF.....

If women want different cocks than the one they married, they need to get divorced and go for those cocks. Whores like this infuriate me. They have sport sex with any swinging cock that comes their way and continue to leach off of their husbands labor. Why stay married if everyone else fucks better. Whores don't know the meaning of love, commitment, or respect.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Just another slut story

You should have a part 2, revenge of the husband. Where he finds out, kicks her ass out and fucks Jon up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know what you mean

Once a saxon_fart is out of your ass, it is out. There is no putting it back in. I get riled up when people saxon_fart in my general direction, they don't care about the smell or the skid mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another manipulative slut wife...

And by the way this reads like a newspaper report - boring as hell. Agree with others, this story needs a part 2 where the slut gets crucified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why in gods name

...she is still married? For the money and the nice home? Her husband seems not very important to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a whore

She should just leave her husband so she can be the cunt she wants to be. 1*

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Doesn't surprise me.

What else can you expect from a Euro?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Too bad that they had to stop fucking each other

They could have drugged his mother, and then had Miccie's drugged son fuck her, while they took pictures of them fucking. Those pictures could have been used to blackmail his mother in keeping quiet about the affair.

I thought it was a good read, but wanted to read more of their tryst.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thank you for the comments, did I get this one slightly wrong? lol lol lol

But the utter rudeness and vileness from some people, dear me.

really???

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Not very good

You write well. I think you write sexy scenes, etc., and great descriptions of the physical. But, I just didn't get anything else out of this story. The "love" this woman (thinks she) felt for her son's friend is shallow, sudden and silly. Maybe the point was to show a narcissistic middle-aged woman's desparate attempt to hold onto your youth, and the f***ed up way she goes about it (and her f***ed up emotions, too). Whatever. Without really any exploration of the relationship with hubby, and no real examination of her own feelings about her marriage (except that she obviously feared her husband finding out about her indiscretions-why, by the way?), she comes off as a one-dimensional sex-starved aging slut. What's the point? Kind of a waste of time. Could have been good, with your quality writing and a cool set-up.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Damn Shame

Great sex, lousy ending. I know you Brits (or whatever the fuck you are) love being cuckolded, but most men don't want to hear about it, especially when the slut gets away with it. Evil wins again. Do us a favor and put a warning on this shit, so I don't waste my time on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only worth 1 star...

...because I couldn't give it a -5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A 5 score

Screw the lamebrains who wrote prior comments. So very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crappy writing

You throw commas around like confetti, run-on sentences abound, and your characters aren't worth reading about.

I'd quit, if I were you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Absolute garbage. On so many fronts. This needs a sequel. Big time. Is there anyone out there who can do it?

I know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
betrayed wants more throbbing wieners

not in this story per se, just in general. he likes getting spit-roasted, but will gladly jack and smoke while getting cornholed.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
No Husband

Great friends the husband has since no one wants to tell him what he's got for a wife...a selfish, arrogant bitch. That being said, the story here totally ignores the husband other than to say he exists.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fungus

This low Qualitywheat has a fungus. Too nasty to keep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my choice but I just don't like stories where cheaters get away with it, therefore I never rate them as it would be unfair to demean a possibly good story due to my prejudices. Poor tel married to an absolute uncaring slut.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

What a horrible low life she is. Husband needs to find out and finish the story. Decent writing but needs an ending where she is discovered.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of time. Damn.

Thought punishment but just another cheating slut story

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree total waste of time

Just another slut showing she will cheat with anybody.

Really liked the young one who could quickly reload

A bitch and some sleazy guys

Trash

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

BS all the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous