All Comments on 'Black Forest Panthers Ch. 02'

by chibicakes

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

Love this story. I like the coplexity of their relationship. Cant wait for the next chapter! '_'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice...

Really like this story. Just wish the chapters were a little longer. Or posted quicker.

I'm impatient & can't wait to see what kind of happy ending you give these two.

It's getting very interesting with Damien coming into some powers since meeting his mate in Keith.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cute couple

Such night and day. I love Grams and how she has it all figured out. Looking forward to the next chapter.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

I really like this story a lot. My only criticism is that I felt Keith did a 180 from the first chapter to this one. In the first chapter, he was a little amazed that his mate was a male. He hit on Damien (bought him drinks, asked him out, and ignored the girls. Then saved his life and defended Damien to his brothers. This chapter he's upset that his mate is a fag. I found his reaction to come out of left field. I just don't think these two chapters mesh at all. Maybe if Keith had a little more internal struggle with is mate being a male in the first chapter, it would help back up his negative reaction to Damien's kiss in this chapter.

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Grams is a HOOT!!! LOL.

Totally loved grams.....what a hoot!! Pink hair??? ROTFL. ;) Everyone needs a grandma like that. ;)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
2 thumbs up!

Yup *nods head* Keith needs to get his head on straight. His words were mean and hurtful. And OMG Gram is a hoot, pink hair and all, LOL! Funny as hell and special, too, it seems. Hmm... very, very interesting plot you got going! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE LOVE IT

Love this couple love the complexity of their relationship looking foward to the next chapter

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
Hhmmmmmm

Too good, too short

But it's ok.. Thanks for sharing this with us

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 12 years ago
Prostock's right...

...this chapter needed a little more thinking about. Your dialogue is good and I like the internal conversations going on in Damien's head but Keith should either have been more compromised in chapter one or less homophobic in chapter two. If you rewrite this, it might help to make the first chapter a bit more balanced between the POVs of Keith and Damien so we know more about their backgrounds before the fight (which is a bit of a lovestory cliche, but I'll let that slide for the moment). Also a bit more mention of the fact that Damien and Jo were raised by their Gramma in chapter one, as she kind of drops on us in this one. Love her character, tho! I hope she's in more of the story. *grin*

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
I'm Lovin it!

Please keep it coming, I can't wait to see what happens next.

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
Xmen meets hot panthers

Loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up chino. Mush.

Xoxo

~ Night

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
lol

Ok haha sorry. My auto correct had an orgasm. It was supposed to say chibi and muah. Not chino and mush. Rofl. Don't hate me. Hahaha

Night

X2 xoxo for my bad

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Good one

Great chapter although a lot of info is needed. I am sure you are getting there. Are we patient or what....not. Looking for more.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I liked it, great start :)

Just keep an eye on point of view. The switching between first and third person is distracting from the flow of the story. Pick a point of view and make sure you dilligently stick to it :)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I like the story overall. The only thing I would say is that you could slow down a bit. I think you glazed over the fight so quickly that we didn't get a description of how it went. I would have liked for Damien to say 'I looked towards the men and they were floating a foot of the ground' or however you'd want to describe it. It just said the guy's hand let go of his neck but I assumed it was Keith who stopped them. Overall, I like the story alot. The characters are interesting and you do a good job of describing them. Hope to see more soon!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Hmmmm...

I want to know what Dammy's special power is that he can pin Keith against the wall.

Dolphin89Dolphin89over 12 years ago
Waiting for more......

I thought it had great bones. Just want to read the rest.Hope we

don't have to wait too long. Great Read!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

I love this series... Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More more!!

This is a fantastic story! I cannot wait for more.

jonbenishjonbenishabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

It's been a whole month, when do we get MORE????

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
Hmmm?

I can't wait for another chapter to this story!! Any time soon??

toiya_chictoiya_chicabout 12 years ago
need more

please, i need more. i love this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
want it need it

Give me more or give me none

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamabout 12 years ago

Wonderful, yes needs proofreading, but good flow. Hope to read more soon.

mashedpotatoehead45mashedpotatoehead45about 12 years ago
AHhhhhh!

Where'd you go?! More!..... Erm... Please.

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
upate?

Any chance for an update? Hope you're doing ok? :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!

This story is the best plese write more, hurry!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There's more to come right...?

I sure hope so

Angelflower88Angelflower88about 12 years ago
please!!!!

i really really REAAALLLYYY hope that there is more to this!!!! I'm like sitting here looking at the screen waiting for the next chpter, to just go poof and be there lol.. i truly loooved this story!! I really hope that theres more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Continue

This is a great story, and I can't wait to read what happens next. You're doing just fine without an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Funky

Love this story. Grams is an awesome character. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
Editor

Pretty good so far, but I do think it would be even better with an editor. I signed up as an editor, so take a look at my profile if you are interested. And keep writing!

ErrorLoveCritiqueErrorLoveCritiqueabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Work a bit on your tenses, please don't make the main character oblivious to his "charm" and if the sister turns out to be the villain I will cry...

But beyond that the story is sounding fantastic. original idea, setting, and families, I love your two main characters and Grams seems like a most fascinating character too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry

Stories really great but hurry with the next fuckin chapter! Omgs it's taking too long!! Luv the story and it's killing me to find out what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ooooooh grams

loving grams this will be a great story i can already tell cant wait for the rest but dont rush to soon just for the fans make the rest great like the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is this it?

Your title said a 2-part series. I hope you didn't mean just two chapters. Great story, by the way. I can't wait to see how Damien's "talent" fully develops and how it'll affect his and Keith's relationship (outside of the "fag" issue).

I'm suspecting that grandma is aware of the latent power(s) that Damien is coming in to, if she already saw Keith's arrival for some time now ("took you long enough"). I'm hoping somewhere back in Damien's family history, that there might be a warlock, druid or mage ancestor responsible. Oh, the possibilities! But hey, it's your story. Please, just don't end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please!!!!

please I need my next fix of black forrest panthers your story is deliciously enticing please post more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been waiting!

I am really excited for the next installment, but it's been forever! Put me out of my misery please.

TDRobinsonTDRobinsonalmost 12 years ago
Are u on hiatus

or something , writers block, or just making us sweat ...PLEASE

let us know SOON when or if there will be a next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love

I absolutely love this story. I wish it wasn't abandoned. :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

I really wish writers would stop abandoning stories. Especially good works, yes I know real life happens. Just maybe wait until the story is written out and finish before putting it on the internet.

bienclarbienclaralmost 12 years ago
It's been a while...

A senior in high school starting out in the last trimester with nearly no friends and now a mate that hates me, "Great....Just fucking great." - So Keith is pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG! this story is so freaking good! hehe! looking forward to the next installment of chapter..s..? hopefully more than one? =DDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too long for the next chapter

I agree with the others. So many good writers with great stories just seem to abandon the story. I am not a writer. I am a reader who reads everything. I am often disappointed when great story is left to die. I hope you find your way back to this story. I will keep an eye out just in case. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too good to stay unfinished

This is a good story so far and I like your style of writing so I really hope you find the time to complete the story at some point.

feelingfroggy4ufeelingfroggy4uover 11 years ago

I hope this is not another story that I am going to run across that never gets to be finished. So far its such an really good story and your off to a great start. Hope that you get a chapter out soon..but I doubt we will see anything and that's just sad. I understand that life get's in the way and I have NO room to complain cause I am not a writer but don't but a chapter or two out there if your not going to finish strong! Hope you prove us wrong!

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
More

Great start! I really hope you will finish the story. It's very good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't think that this story will eever get finished what so ever it has been over a year already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dear god why is there not more of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

i got it from another authors favorite Cia81 she has great stories complete and in sequels hoping this one gets running again best est luck loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Been Waiting SOOOOOOOO long!!!!!

I would love to see this story be developed further. Such a beautiful beginning begs for more.

dez421dez421almost 11 years ago
more

Need more. Amazing start just need more. Don't leave us hanging.

jonbenishjonbenishalmost 11 years ago
We Want More ! ! ! ! !

It's been way too long since the last episode posted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

more please

it's great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please!!

For the love of Awesome Story.

Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Its been over three years now... Waiting. Waiting and waiting 4 u 2 finish this story..

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
Please finish!!!

I can't wait to finish reading this!! Please finish this story I Iove where it's going and want to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

eagerly waiting for ch. 03...hope it wont be long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.?

Will u plz continue, or allow someone else to finish....such a good start to be left undone....cbentley1974@gmail.com

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 9 years ago
Loving the story

Please continue the story, I canĀ“t wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it Please continue

Great I can feel the emotion and really wish you would continue a nice and well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Man... Am waiting forever for updates..... Hope you update soon, am kinda getting impatient....

Orion_Orion_about 9 years ago
...??

To anyone who reads this,

Don't you feel really odd that the last update by the author was in early 2012?

I mean, I hope everything is alright with the guy..

If anyone has any knowledge, do let me and the readers know..

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
Was a good story...

a shame it is one of those unfinished ones that drive me crazy! It was a promising start :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So annoying when good stories are left unfinished

Grrrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

Omg wheres the rest wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

How come you never finished ?

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 6 years ago
black forest panthers

Yes, why did't you ever finish the story??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous