All Comments on 'Fucking My Daughter's Tattooed Butt'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my boo nastys juicy ass

i wanna fuck my daughters juicy ass

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Dad is one lucky dude

I think he likes the youthfulness of his daughter, and the excitment of getting caught.

The story didn't say how his wife looked, or if she liked to fuck, but if the daughter is hot looking and liked to fuck , I would think his wife is also hot and liked to fuck.

I was just thinking that he better be taking some vitamins to be able to keep up with both women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

Omg my pussy is so fuckin wet I'm super horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

You're all disgusting! You should be ashamed!!! Pfft! Just kidding I love incest and anal soo much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very interesting

not really into cheating or anal, but I still like this story

thx;

DKP

DesertMuttDesertMuttover 9 years ago
The Tattoo

Interesting idea, but one major detail bothers me: the tattoo. You have it in the title, mention it multiple times, have it even be a part of the story in having Rose ask Dan to play with it. But as far as I can see, you never describe it. You make this tattoo on her butt a major part of the story, but we have no idea what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot

Good read. thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goodjob

Good pace. Just enough background info. Describing Rose's thoughts and feelings; writing from her point of view, while still sharing the dad's thoughts, was a good choice. You did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anal pretty much implies the father is a closeted fag. Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous