All Comments on 'Sis Piss Ch. 01'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There is INTEREST, please continue

That was freakin exotic and could be addictive

2poolman22poolman2over 12 years ago
Superb Story

Rabbit Prince,

Wow! This story is excellent. I do truly hope that you add more parts to it. You cannot just stop here, well at least I hope you do not do so. It's just too good a story not to complete. Incidentally, a little coercion by the sisters would be even better.

2poolman2

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 12 years ago
YES !

YES ! There is interest! I would hope that if they won't drink their brother's piss they might at least swallow his cum?

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 12 years ago

I mean he goes to such lengths to keep all their piss where it belongs and not make a mess, seems only fair that they reciprocate and keep the poor guy's pants clean for him!

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 12 years ago
YES

Do Continue.......Chapter 2

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
By all means..

..let's have another chapter. Maybe Tommy can be the pisser as opposed to the pissee. Watersports, pee play,kinky piss - whatever you call it - is a delectably intimate sexual experience that everyone should try at least once as it can be addictive! And a hell of a turn on, especially outdoors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes, please, do continue. Great development from bitchy older sisters to a caring, loving group.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow

That is awesome, too bad he couldn't have eaten their shit too. That would be awesome, even maybe them using him as a permanent husband for all three too make them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN!

that was incredible..... please develop this story and characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What a beautiful story... I love pee stories, and this one is one of the best I've found. Please continue with this. I'd like to see how Tom and his delicious sisters fare in other situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best ws story i have read,please go on

the story sound so reasonale , i want to see the story about TOM's game when he was young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. Just amazing.

I loved the story and the pussy convulsing orgasm I got with it. Please please please write more soon. I have read this story 3 times now! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
drinking at the sources

Great story!! Hope you continue. As a piss freak from a very young age after I fucked my sister and was licking the cum out of her and she began to piss in my mouth. I had never tasted anything that good before. From that point forward anytime my sister had to piss I was available to drink it and in between I drink my own. Later on, when I met a girl that I wanted to marry I explained to her that one of the major requirements was for her to satisfy my piss needs and that I wanted her to find other pussy's to satisfy. She loved the idea and all went well. She would tell me when she needed to go and I'd get on my knees and take every drop. It's the most satisfying thing in sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the hottest stories on this site. Made me cum like a ton of bricks as i imagined myself in Tom's place!!

seat542seat542over 12 years ago
Interest?

please.....more please....can I olease have more......I need to find these sisters for myself.

y18dy18dover 12 years ago
Yummy

Great start and nice narrative, please continue. But I think you would miss the main point if the story shifted from "non consent" and humiliation to sibling love. The sisters cruelly enjoy forcing their brother to endure the degrading acts, and take delight in seeing him derive some pleasure from his debasement, in spite of his shame. The more ashamed and reluctant he is, the more turned on they get, and want to humiliate him and compel him to wallow in his guilty lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was lovely and how i wish i was the tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wowwwwwww

i have two sisters and there mum piss in my mouth (im dating the mum) the girls are 17 and 19 and im just waitingg for them to bring some friends around to use my mouth as a toilet my face as a seat and my tounge as toilet paper i love every minute of piss drinking we could be anywhere even in town on a busy saturday we will nip into a clothes store and go into the changing rooms and the girls use my toilet mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Want to be Tom!

Damn! 3 sisters pissing in my mouth! I'd be in heaven!. They could strip me and piss all over me, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
drink pee

i drink my own from a glass after i have been drinking tasted a few at a swingers party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Excellent story, well written, very erotic.

How about a prequel? How did this fetish start? What happened the first time the sisters used their brother? What other episodes led to this fetish?

Keepp up the good work. Look forward to the next installment

jayhiljayhilabout 12 years ago
great story

I used to suck the crotch of my sisters panties hoping to get a taste of her salty fluids! I do enjoy peeing into my own mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me So Horny

Awesome story. I just can imagine the image me on the ground with 3 women peeing in my mouth. I hope you continue with this...THanks for that...

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
great

my two favorite topics to read here are incest and pee. I've written a bunch of pee stories but have yet to try my hand at incest. this story effectively combined the subjects which is why I loved it.

WestMich69WestMich69almost 11 years ago
fantastic!!

One of the best stories on Lit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so enticing!

I've watched a neighbor pee in front of me, and it caused me pee.

But, I never read about sisters peeing on their brother, and it is so sensuous!

have any more to add? I'd sure read it! and, of course, soil myself in the process!

goldblokegoldblokeover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story, full of exquisite naughty detail. More please...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my friend

About a month ago this friend of mine came behind while I was peeing in a jungle during a road trip .! While I was peeing he kept his hand on my pussy slid 4 fingerss inside my pussy then put his cock and fucked my hard . Then he dint let me wear my panties till now .if I wore he would fuck me in public

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg wow!!!

What a story I want more and more!!! I am like u I want piss I need piss!!! I never drank it from my sisters but after this story I totally would!!! My sisters are beautiful and I often imagined having sex with them and now you've made me want to drink there piss!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

I love the story. I don't get to partake as often as I would like but I had the pleasure of having incredible alfresco sex the other night and my beautiful wife was kind enough to offer me an abundance of her delicious nectar. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SUPER hot

I love drinking my partner's piss from her pussy.... and then fucking her afterwards. I'm hoping that some of the subsequent chapters include some fucking. This is so hot. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot

This was like next level hot can't wait to click the next chapter.

pissgiverpissgiverabout 8 years ago
vey fucking nice

fucking gorgeous piss story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love piss

Wow wonderful story and yes I drink my own piss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Piss

Best written story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Real Pisser!

A veritable Octoberfest!

- When Tommy finally has to piss,I sure hope they all know how to swim!

- The entire time I was reading this I kept hearing Donovan's ,"Mellow Yellow" floating through my mind.

- Wonder if they'll get around to eating asparagus to liven things up!

- Keep the story flowing there RabbitPrince!

- Bottoms up,everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story hope to read more.it keep me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am so horny and thirsty

great story!!!!

wish I could be him. hard to find that in the usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Golden thirst

I fucking love this story. Sheer filthy golden hotness. Three hotties having perverted fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish

I could find a woman to give me a drink like that

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 7 years ago
I want a woman or women

That is so in tine with her body that she wants a man to do this for her. To have three sisters who would love doing this to me would be absolutely heaven.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not to be an asshole but...

I know this is nitpicking, and it didden't affect my experiance, but as far as I'm informed, you can't urinate and cum simoltaniously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interested a lot

Yes! There is a lot of interest here.

Please to continue with more of this storyline.

Woodworker11Woodworker11about 5 years ago
Nice!

Just discovered your work. I love it. Will be reading the rest. I’ll comment on them as I read. I think I found a new favorite author!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Interesting...

The sisters need to experience the other side of the equation. Just as Tom needs to experience pissing on and into his sisters face and mouth. It would become a loving experience for the three of them.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 4 years ago
OK?

SORRY BUT this is not my thing.

i thought it was an AB/DL thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok

Nothing bad is on that, that pee will not kill you and if you enjoyed that, why not?

HuskypantieloverHuskypantieloverabout 4 years ago
Nice

Lovely read, can we have them cleaning him up and drinking his pee next please?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Pissing Fetish.

Although some aspects of golden showers seem enticing,like in the ass or on the body,but to me picturing someone drinking piss is just nasty and gross to be a literal toilet mouth is just wrong.

Even more disgusting is to eat someone elses shit,never could I think of going thru that knowing you could get rid of the thoughts of eating a chocolate log from an asshole directly.Piss drinking is bad enough but shit eating is a thousand times worse.Screw that,and even tho this story is about love and coming together to enjoy giving their brother their piss it just seems nasty to treat him like that,sorry this story sucks too much.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 4 years ago
Well I loved it

My second wife got me started but she left, and I watched a few porn sites about it and one day I got me a 16 ounce glass, filled it and put on a porn site on my lap top, while watching the porn and drinking the pee I came into the panties I always wear now and have for the last 10 years, also thigh high stockings of different colors. Wish I could find a lady to piss in my mouth. da.cd@frontier.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

This is something I haven't tried yet, but I think I would like to try. I have layed down in the bathtub and peed in my own mouth and swallowed my pee. So I guess there is interest in more stories.

Glenn555Glenn555over 3 years ago

To 'RodimusMike'... Why the hell did you bother to read it then !!

P.S. There is a SPACE after commas & full-stops. That's just basic schooling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! And happiness all around. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I could find 1 woman to do that

kenthagent2kenthagent2over 2 years ago

Lucky guy with 3 sisters like that

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG.... that guy is soooooo LUCKY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where are the rest if the chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing i wish i had three sisters like them to drink pee from i love drinking girls pee and being peed on i love the taste and the humiliation of being naked and girls peeing on my body as i lay on grass there are never enough girls to do this to me

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Beautifly and lovingly written. Like so many, I love receiving a golden shower and drinking the heavenly nectar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would be on my knees constantly, doing whatever they told me! I had a wife who liked me to drink her piss and it is amazing, especially when it hits the back of your throat and she holds your head in place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some anon nitpicked by saying you can't urinate and cum simultaneously. Well. That's just not true. It's very, very difficult, but you can do it. Never say never with the human body. Anyway, nice story! Face-sitting with piss is always a winner, can't go wrong.

I do think it's pretty remarkable that this man managed to have that many orgasms so quickly, but hey, it's possible. I take it he's just an extraordinary guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. One of the best I have read on this site. The characters and their personalities were fantastic, interesting, kinky, and beautiful. I was engrossed! The attention to detail was great and the picture it painted in my mind was very vivid and exciting. 5 stars for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah great story masurbated while we read it then celebrated with a drink of pee as one would keeps ya young

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved watching my cousin pee seeing it flow from his cock and he liked watching me pee. He asked me would i pee on him one day and i agreed i loved doing it. As we got older ì found out that masturbating was fun and we both would do it in front of each other and one thing led to another and we tasted each others juice. Him licking me gave me another orgasm and i accidentley pee'd and some went into his mouth i said sorry but he said its ok i like the taste. That was the start of our pee drinking and we both liked it. I liked his pee but also liked his cum and he would tug and id open my mouth and let him cum in it and swallow. We eventually had full sex and i guess i was lucky didnt get pregnant as we had no protection other than him pull out and id take him in my mouth. Eventually i started contraception and loved having him cum inside me and getting him to go down and lick me and making me cum and squirt into his mouth. Now in our twenties we still occasionally get together and enjoy our time together and another of our fun things to do sex outdoors in strange places. I ģuess i may not find a guy who likes what i do enjoy but my dear cousin will be there until a time happens. From Anna and i live in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love incest & pissing in. Each other's mouths or face or anal init sometimes I can see people in some sites but it's hard to find them all the times

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb.

Halston775Halston7755 months ago

That was fucking hot! The fact that Tommy came in his pants and we never saw his cock was an interesting tease; nice working.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Message me on tumblr at puppytoker for some real, one on one kinky conversation. I'm horny, young and willing to do anything for you. Photos, meet ups, anything you can dream up

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

of course we are pissing interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous