All Comments on 'Resisting'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Interesting.

This story was indeed different. An interesting concept. Thanks for writing it.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years ago
I agree

Good read. Hope you plan to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better

This is my favourite one of the series. I allude to the fact that I don't for one second believe that arousal would genuinely overcome survival or fight instincts. As a martial artist I can also tell you that properly trained I think the mind would easily be able to fend off control through "arousal"... especially as these are just human women controlling the arousal and not supernatural demons or anything like that. Thus they are still limited by the imagination and fantasies from a human.... all of which can be controlled quite easily... Afterall one can learn to control fear of death, pain and many other things that are far more capable of completely overriding the human psyche and reducing the said person to purely instinctive actions.

Hope to see another story with our young man succeeding in resisting some of the most powerful female "sex mages" and perhaps turning the tables on them to give them a taste of what losing control is like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Great story.

This is definitely a favorite as it shows your sex magic world actually having some depth besides spineless and mindless pleasure seeking creatures we call "males" from most of the other stories.

The fact that he can actually overcome it all shows that there is actually some hope for males in this story, especially since there is still the existence of the "Alpha Male" that has yet to be discussed.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Odd, but intriguing

I am particularly interested in the world/society in which the story takes place.

Thanks for sharing this here.

Looking forward to more from you,

-Rei

Mraanonymous2219Mraanonymous221911 months ago

That was a little disappointing. Just tease and defeat. No real sadism- i'm thankful for that. I really hope you make a sequel to this.

And i'm just gonna ask it, is there any chance at all that the men will develop magic of their own?

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flames11 months agoAuthor

@Mraanonymous2219 - Without going into the utterly convoluted lore I developed over the years, no, as a standard, men don't get their own magic.

Depending on the version of the setting, there ARE other Magics that get involved, but pretty much just in the background details, and it's mostly cosmic horror themed. You'd want to look at the lore articles on my blog site to really get the full picture, and this little flashfic was written well before most of that was developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous