All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 01'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interested

Interesting start. Want to see whats coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Very good story, looking forward to the next chapter. Sex scene could be a bit better though in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

Enjoyed.

ValsamonValsamonover 12 years ago
The Legend Returns!

Hazaa! Since Greyarchive died on it's feet, I was worried I'd never get to read this sort of brilliance again.

Really, REALLY looking forward to the story continuing. Welcome back sir!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
WoW!

Us WoW guys really enjoy this stuff, and you do it so much better than their goblins & Kung Fu Panda's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I will read Ch. 2 now. Hope more is coming.

sneezyalexsneezyalexover 12 years ago
Great Job

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

PLOT!! IT EXISTS? Love the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Err

I started reading this in the hope of getting off, yet I had ended up enthralled by the story; so much so that my mind had drifted far, far away from my initial purpose. Damn you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bit unrealistic but good

"Kendra's eyes opened wide as his long cock pushed past her crevix and into her womb."

Not only is that highly unlikely, but even just hitting the cervix would hurt like hell.

It's otherwise pretty good. That's just one annoying thing I see all the time.

littledarlinlittledarlinover 12 years ago
To Anonymous

Quote -" "Kendra's eyes opened wide as his long cock pushed past her crevix and into her womb."

Not only is that highly unlikely, but even just hitting the cervix would hurt like hell." - End Quote

Yes, that wouldn't happen in during human sex... but she's a succubus...and you never know, maybe with them, in this world, that's possible! :-)

However, I think a few women would agree with me when I say... hitting the cervix while fucking wouldn't hurt like hell... it feels fantastic!!!

Anyway - great story!!! Off to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You've inspired me to begin writing again. Thank you, ShadwNinjaX. This series looks immensely promising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

amazing story, but one question who is kendra based on?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 12 years agoAuthor
Kendra's inspiration

My favorite succubus is based upon the inspiration I received from the hentai character Nailkaizer from Angel Blade. No joke! I had not even seen it and simply came across the picture of her face on one webpage and those intense green eyes just inspired her whole character to me. I have her pic on Literotica in my profile if you click on my name here if you want to see. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
funny, entertaining.

Though, really... The dude faints with a ridiculous manga-like nosebleed each time he sees her, then turns into a sex god in bed? pfff =P

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Holy crap!

Nice. One of the greats (at least the start is) in my opinion.

I really loved it. Hope the rest gives me the same thrills and fun! :)

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Holy Shit

I remeber this story from greyarchive. Your awesome

coolovacoolovaalmost 10 years ago
Too long

Gorgeous plot, exhilirating story...could even be turned into paperback if u want to but where is chapter 14 man, the story just doesn't end like that right?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Bleh!

Why rescue the murderous demon? Stupid lame hero. The "demons" in this story seem to be as ridiculous as the hero.

observer7observer7over 9 years ago
GoesGrunt

Our best PMS reader of the manly crowd! Seriously, if you don't like it, give it a rest. You're going on a week of this, GG, it ain't healthy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
damn good story

Still want to read the story threel years after discovering it

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
round 2

Needing some inspiration and came back to read some of my favourites

JC

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Good start...

Story has a good start...enjoyed the read, lets see how long it takes to read the rest, thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Her I cum is the dumbest way to say I’m cumming that ever was thought of. Story ok so far. It has some interesting things going on. A sex scene with him saying here I cum every time he blows off is the worst. That is what kids playing games say. Completely takes the fire from the scene.

thegreat101thegreat101almost 2 years ago

Does the idea of ​​bleeding noses at a hot woman imitate the racial characteristics of Japanese ugly pervert tiny little cocks, who pretend to be innocent but inner dirty.

haha scum

thegreat101thegreat101almost 2 years ago

The writer is a tiny small guy with a tiny pale small cock.

You can see his twisted feelings of inferiority and compensatory mind everywhere in the writing.

It's transparent as if he tries to show himself how ugly he id, writing it.

How funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is hot

But there's cuckold themes in future chapters and succubus being a bit of a hypocrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1349 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES