All Comments on 'My First Time With Another Guy'

by pri99999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
stateofmind78stateofmind78about 12 years ago
good story

I liked your story. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Realistic story

Good realistic story. Shows how things often get started. Comparisons are always interesting and can lead to a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very erotic love your story

I found your story very erotic and very horny

lazarosmn69lazarosmn69over 10 years ago
Grteat story

Grteat story, might be even a real life story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first time

his reminded me of my first time we talked about in his car ...he was baby-sitting ( house-watching a house for a friend and it was empty the perfect for some mutual masturbation being very afraid hormones going through my body are very much

similar to me ...as you wrote.

I only wish you went into much more detail, as I know you could have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my experience

My first time JO-ing with a guy was with my best friend and his sexy older sister. She was 16 and we were 14. When I stayed with him I always hoped to find her panties in a bathroom at the end of one wing of the house. She caught me sniffing them once and told us both to get into her room. She held out two pair of her panties and told us to slide off our swimming trunks and put her satiny undies on. My friend thought his sister was a sexy as I did, and once told me he'd seen her jacking off her boyfriend. She rubbed our cocks thru her panties, then asked us to trade rubbing each other with smelling her used panties. We did whatever she told us and because my friend didn't act embarrassed neither did I. She stood behind me and massaged my cock, then told my friend to stand where she'd been and do what she started. As his hand took me closer to ejaculation I heard Margie say "Listen to those wet sounds -- here he comes." She trapped most of my sperm in the panties I'd been sniffing. Then she jacked off her brother and had him cum on my stomach and the pair of her panties I was still wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blackmailed and glad it happened

i was 14 and a friend of mine was16. We were on a camping trip on a beach of a small town in mexico. there was an open style shower high up on the cliffs near the beach. My friend and I were showering and he started jerking off and asked me to join him. I was a little freaked out and we didn't have complete privacy. He started jerking and kept asking me to join him. He reached over and softly pulled on my cock and said "come on!". I was instantly hard and wanted to jerk off so bad that I just let him take over until I had the best orgasm. He then pointed out that it was only fair that I do him. I did jerk him off and was really in to it until he came. It was fun and I had no guilt feelings. I had a crush on him and got him to do it a couple times a day until the vacation ended. Unknown to us, an older man watched us very closely for the next couple days. ……

OlderbuddyOlderbuddyalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable beginning

First time, no matter when or where, is always delightfully memorable! We need to read MORE...about these two.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
More

That was great maybe next time he can suck his friends big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stroking Bud

Had a neighbor who liked to do mutual jacking with me for the same reason. He was enamored by my bigger thicker cock.

undieguyundieguyalmost 3 years ago

when i was a youngster at the ymca in the locker room an adult stood in front of me and exposed his very large cock. i just sat and stared as he jerked it in front of my face until he came all over me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

Somehow I knew I wanted to eat the stuff the first time I watched two older guys jack off. I didn't understand what the white stuff was but I knew I had to have it

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

I want to make you cum, please pm me here. I will jack you off, suck your cock and let you fuck me PLEASE. Central arkansas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous