All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh JazCullen

How deeply I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More More More

Dont leave us hanging

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
wow speechless almost

great chapter as always jaz i hope the they can save Pietro and that the people that did this to them will get their asses handed to them. Looking forward to the next chapter

tinker817tinker817over 12 years ago
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....

I feel like you are the grinch for that cliff hanger! man oh man I'm in tears! Hope it won't be long before the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cheap...

That was a very cheap shot. I hope you don't plan on leaving us with this cliffhanger?!?! Please update soon, and I don't think Pietro's going to die, because I have a theory that he's a mate to one of Alexei's daughters. Just a feeling, but seriously update soon.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
damn you, Jaz!

Got me cryin and stuff! That was not cool, but Pietro's situation just opened up some major cans of whoop ass! Patiently waiting for the next chapter!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Yes!Yes!Yes!

Fabulous story! Wonderful chapter! I sure hope Pietro lives but even if he does Demetri is pissed and you don't want a pissed Demetri coming at you like a vampric spider monkey:)

LOVE IT

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
daymn

Love it and hate the cliffhanger... LOL

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

I hope you don't kill Petro of so that he and Demetri can both attack those bastards together!

Excellent chapter btw.

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
opps

just a quick add... lol have we just met one of the boys mates... seems like a mind emphatic vampiress would be a good match for one with his own shielding problems... once she got over the little abomination kick.

Gini

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
Woohoo Jazz!

What a refreshing new angle! Loved LOVED the scene change, the new vamps and the new storyline. Everything about it hummed happily to me. Don't leave us hanging too long for the next chapter maestro! ;o)

MazuriMazuriover 12 years ago

Whether Pietro lives or dies I hope Demitri opens up a serious can of Fuck You Up on Louis and his little group. Regardless of if they backed off, they were responsible. I have a feeling there's about to be far fewer vamps in Europe now lol Great Job, Jaz!!

bossladybossladyover 12 years ago
You are the FREAKING Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a story. You know that I love all of your stories. This may be the best yet. Things are really starting to heat up. Pietro has to live.

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlover 12 years ago
As always...

you have done a great job. I love your writing style, your character developement and the awsome story line. You are inspiring, one of the reasons LIT is such a great place to come and read. My only wish is that I had more. It just seems a shame that the Twight crap is so popular when their are writers like you that create a world that is both honest, raw and realistic. You need your own series and movies babe. You are just that good.

You always leave me wanting more.

~ABG *kisses*

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 12 years ago
Don't fuck with Demetri!!!

This was well worth the wait. No apologies needed for the shift of scenery either. The plot thickens. Louis was smart enough to bail out when he thought Mac was there. Now these suckers gotta deal with Demetri. Aww sookie sookie!!! Shit is about to go down!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Demetri

Seriously I adore all your stories and characters but with Demetri I just can't help myself. I must gush and express complete devotion to him. He is my absolute favorite without exception and I am so happy with you for bringing him into this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cliffhanger!

Damn! That was good and took me by surprise!

Thank you so much!!

tuty0201tuty0201over 12 years ago
OMG!!!

This is gona get very hot! hot! Freaking hot !! Love Demitri when he get all badass can wait for that , great job !!

VjaxVjaxover 12 years ago
Good as always

I look forward to seeing everyone go feral and burn europe to the ground :-)

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 12 years ago
The Shit done hit the fan!!

A wonderful chapter as always Jaz! No matter if D save him or not, the next chapters promises some major action in form of a D killing spree!! But you do have to let Pietro live I'm sure it's about time to meet his mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DEMETRI. HE'S SUCH A HARDCORE BADASS. THERE ABOUT TO FIND OUT THAT THEY FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONES!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG! Please don't let Pietro die!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a feeling that Reasa has missed something very important between the two of them.

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
:)

I cannot wait for the next chapter! I have a sneaking suspicion that Reasa is Pietro's mate...but we'll see. I hope the next chapter contains something about the Andrei and Mac situation...cause I was looking forward to that, but this was really good too.

Keep it up Jaz!

xoxo

Night

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy hell

WOW I almost feel sorry for this Luis Guy poor bastard. Thanks for the update

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 12 years ago
In agreement with NightTempest

So, keeping us on our toes with an unexpected twist to the story. Sneaky sneaky. Can't wait to see where this leads.

mewickemewickeover 12 years ago
Unsatiated!!!

NEED. MORE. PAGES!!!! (PLEASE?!?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are such...

A FUCKING JACKASS...

this shit is like a drug, it comes slow hits hard, then leaves just as hard as it hits (ya got that? lol!)

NEED MOAR NAO... BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Demetri

is one bad MF so the bad guys better beware. And if that is not bad enough, all Demetri has to do is call his sire Mac to take on the bad guys. Louis already fears Mac. But who is Louis working for? And what of Reasa and her plan to "kill the abominations"? Pietro must be saved for all he has done for the children. But I still remember Ben and how he died. Sometimes the good guys die. But not Pietro!!! And where is Annie and Caleb in all of this? Does Annie already know how things are going to end?

Jaz give me more. Of course if you gave me more I still wouldn't be happy because I'd be left wanting even more. There's not another story on any site that has given me more enjoyment than this series has. So Thank You for sharing. Now give me more....hehe-he

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

As usual another fabulous chapter! But would I be guessing right that maybe Reasa is the mate of one of the Varcolac? now THAT would be cool. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wowza

Just love the dark parts of the story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In response to MizT

Is Mac Demetri's sire? I thought Demetri was older than Mac since he is an Ancient and Mac isn't one. I'm confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nope thats backwards from what I remember; Demitri is Mac's sire. Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm..

Gimme mooooooooore! More, more, more, lots and lots of mores..pllllllllllease.more. Thank you.

bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
....

MizT and Anonymous... Caleb is Demetri's sire and Demetri is Mac's sire!

Jaz, Great chapter and once again we get a glimpse of Demetri's softer side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unreal!!!

Loved it!!!!! This story is superb :)

mizzhot1mizzhot1over 12 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWSOME ONCE AGAIN JAZZ! YOU PUT YOUR HEART INTO IT AND IT, SHOWS I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
thriller

This was one of the most exciting chapters in the whole story arc. Your muse seems to be strongest when your favorite characters are in the story (Demetri, in this case) and when they're preparing for something (or doing battle... your two best chapters were actually the assault on the first Hanlon compound and the overthrow of the old council).

You seem to like the process of "preparing" (the covens are preparing to assault the compound, Demetri is preparing to save Pietro, etc.)

Anyway, great chapter. I came to this series just a couple weeks ago and got to read it all at once. Having to wait 2+ weeks for new chapters is going to sting!

(I bet you can guess who this is, based on my comments above.) 😉

nonnienonnieover 12 years ago
WoW

I side that I never thought I would see of Mr. D for someone other then Mara. Great chapter and I reallly really hope Pietro makes it out of this alive and is able to give back to those that did this to him!

nazari2964nazari2964over 12 years ago
wow!!

awesome job Jaz. i would hate to be tthere whem D finds whoo did this. Louis thinks its Mac but it is someone far worsee. i hope P makes it andd gets his revenge. keep up the excellent job and can' wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can't leave it there!

Great chapter, Jaz but it was over too soon!!! Hope the next one will be here soon or else I'll have no nails left.

vixen1485vixen1485over 12 years ago
Wow

Cant wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

Simply awesome, i need moreeee

CivilHomicideCivilHomicideover 12 years ago

Was wondering what was going on with Pietro. Thank you for another awesome chapter.

Mizz_WolfeMizz_Wolfeover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic addition to the story, was beginning to panic that you were getting bogged down with finding mates for the hybrid children but this chapter has fully reassured me. You continue to be one of the best authors on this site.

MORE PLEASE :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER

GREAT TO SEE DEMETRI BACK ,HE'S MY FAV. CHARACTER .I THOUGHT U WERE GOING ALL THAT BORE ROMANCE WAY CURRENTLY BUT THS CHAPTER IS REALLY GREAT THANX FOR SUCH A DELIGHT FULL CAPTER KEEP WRITTING AND PLS HURRY THE NEXT CHAPT.

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208over 12 years ago
<3<3<3<3

I simply adore this chapter in the story J. You know it makes me cry every time I read the interaction between Demetri and Pietro. *happy sigh*

avidreader23avidreader23over 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started your series this past summer and it has been great to experience all the twists and turns that you have taken the series and the readers on. I lose track of time when reading each new chapter and completely immerse myself in the action and the relationships between all of the characters. The way that you develop the story line and prepare the reader for the big events of the series is phenomenal.

I hope that P lives so that he can hopefully find his mate. No matter what happens I'm ready to see D kick someone's ass again.

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out but take your time. True artistry such as yours takes time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter, but....

I really like Pietro's charachter, so I have my fingers crossed that Demetri and Joshua will be able to help him. I'll be very sad if their plan doesn't work!!! I can't wait for your next update to see how this turns out and hopefully find out how Mac's first meeting at the compound goes!!!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
All I can say is DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

Jaz, This was an awesome chapter. I really hope that you don't kill off Pietro. I have a real liking for him and his attitude and character. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
*sniffs*

*wipes tears away* got me to cry again hun and i hope Pietro makes it and Demetrie doesn't crossover since he is far away from anyone that could stop him.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

I can say NOTHING that hasn't already been said! I read through this chapter TWICE! And you know what?! I got gooseflesh the second time around - just as I had done the first!

I just LOVE reading your work, JazCullen!

~SizzlinSis~

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 12 years ago

I feel like I'm sitting at the edge of cliff, just waiting to fall off, and yet, I'm kept here hanging...we can all sense what an enormously interesting and twisted plot this story is about to take on, and yet we have to wait here at the edge of our seats for each new chapter...these stories need to be published so that we don't have to wait, and can instead stay up until 3am turning the pages to see where the plot will take us.

I know we've asked this before, but PLEASE PUBLISH. I guess we'll keep begging until it finally happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No faith in us lit readers that we would appreciate the story instead of focusing on the meeting between Mac and Andrea. I read your other site. I have to say the male emotional bonding really came through in this story. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jaz, get some rest, dear.

your fingers must be worn out from all this commenting.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i enjoyed this

immensely, i this female vampire, why do i think her mate is one of the children, and i do hope that when the shit hits the fan that everyone finds that while as youths, the children need protection, but as adults, they are as even more dangerous to cross then the parents

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good update.

The twists and turns continue. I wonder who the European Vamp will be mated to? Maybe empath to empath?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

EvililitaEvililitaover 12 years ago
Love it!

Yes u def need to publish your awesome work:)

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Your stories are amazing your characters have real emotions fears and love I adore the way Mac calls his love sugar I don't know why I just do! I can feel the love,respect, and loyalty each character has to one another. These characters feel so real like people I would meet in my real life. There is something interesting about the female vampire was it me or was there some sparks going on between her and Pietro? please I hope you can save him in time! I love every single one of your characters their needs, their fears, their desires are so lifelike and yes I would so buy this if you published it! This would be the first hybrid story in print that I have ever read it would be totally awesome! I hope you have a very nice Christmas and get back to the story as soon as you're able!

Much love!

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

when i read reasa was an empath i immediately thought of liam...hey, could they be mates? that would freak her out...

i couldn't believe it stopped where it did...could've sworn there was one more page left (then one more, and one more...lol)...nice cliffhanger...gawd i hope you post at least one more chapter before christmas (as a pressie for us?)

you are awesome jaz!!! one of the best in this website ^__^

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Horrible

That poison is too terrible to use on anyone, even an enemy. I hope Demetri can save him. I wouldn't be surprised if Reasa ends up mated to a Varcolac or a were. It seems only justice for those who have extreme beliefs to be forced to face them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just saying

I can't believe it. I finished TC and went straight here (still have to read WWC but I got a geist of it when I read TC); I was halfway-through when I noticed the tenth chappy. You updated! At least I know you would be writing and completing this story. Unlike the others. Gah. I am now more careful, checking when the author last visited the site because I have read a couple of good ones only to find out that the latest chapter was posted 4 years ago. How sad is that?

Sometimes, your characters tend to have the same personalities but having so many of them, I know how confusing it would be to write them differently. My favorites would be Kothi and Kallum. At least, I find them unique enough.

I like the twists you put, how you connect the lives of each character. Your subplots and main plots are refreshing and new. Entertaining. So I'm expecting mates for the hybrids, hahaha. Elina and Karn, woot! Let's see what happens if they mate with a were and a human. Kothi is already a product of a vamp x hybrid mating and he is the strongest, I think.

You also show their flaws, imperfections through their emotions. You have given them human flaws. Although I am getting tired of their possessiveness, I have accepted that its a Were thing, a trait common to them. Then there is jealousy and anger. Of course, the greatest of all, Love. But, I think you have gone overboard with Annie, who is always right. I can't help but think that she is perfect. At least Kallum pointed out that she (along with the adults) doesn't know everything.

But be careful with spelling, grammar and all technicalities. I can still see some errors. Although I can look past it, its better to correct them. Hoping for your next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I soo love this story. Keep writing and can't wait for the next chaper, I just hope it wont take too long before it arrives.

/D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please more!

God Jaz you can't just leave us hanging like this! Please post the next chapters.....forget editting! This is like watching your favourite show and having to wait a week for the next episode but it's even worse because the characters are so alive in your stories.You should have sold this to a TV channel - it would be a super hit. Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Nuff said

LaddydeathLaddydeathover 12 years ago
Wow (holy bleep)

This is like a movie

U must update fast !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You've done it again, I thought this was going to be just a filler to move the story forward but you made it an integral part and even introduced another interesting character...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry...

Can't wait for the next chapters as I sit on the edge of my seat.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

You made me cry :( PLEASE do whatever you must to post and update soon, because a long wait would be torture!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago

Jaz you keep on getting meaner and meaner leaving us with such a cliffy!!! and don't you dare make the next chapter about Mac meeting the parents... this is way to intense and I wanna know what happens!

See what you did? you made me into a whiny bitch ;)

but as always 10 stars!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Kothi

I think the Euro vamps have seriously miscalculated the power of the hybrids.

None have shown their full power yet they have kept that hidden so far and I think Kothi will be the one to correct that after all he is the son of the oldest and most powerful vamp around plus his mother is also ancient and extremely powerful as the first hybrid so look out when he let's his full power loose when his friends and family are threatened.

Petro must live he is one of my favourites!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
i so hate cliff hangers!

but i just so love Demetri. I hope Pietro doesnt die he's just really coming into his character, we have only really seen him as the side kick its time to bring him out of the shadows and show us what he's really made of.... Superb as always Jaz!.. and when you get round to it, it would be nice to see Andrei kinda loose it a little on Mac's ass, lol just a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I forgive you for the change of location but not for the tears! lol

This is great, I hate that it was over so quickly, can't wait for the next installment.

BoundlifeBoundlifeover 12 years ago
Don't Listen to Them!

Post when you are ready. When your reading a serial story, you need to wait.

Ps You do inspire killer antisipation!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Oh you dirty, filthy horrible person.

I HATE cliff hangers!! DAMN YOU!!!!

VeneziaVeneziaover 12 years ago
Noooooo!!!!

Why you do this to me!!!!!!!! I Love and hate you right now!!!! jk.

You are My Fav...Love You no matter what, but can you hurry with the next one.

:)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
oooooooooh!

*passes out

QueenSparrowQueenSparrowover 12 years ago
I LOVE YOU!

Omigosh, you are the reason why I haven't been studying or sleeping. I've read your entire series in about half a week, while staying up until 3 am every night.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the future of this series! Poor Pietro, I hope he ends up okay.. Love Love Love your work! Keep it coming! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your clif-hangers. I hope the next chapter comes out soon. Im so in to your story its scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't normally comment on stories...

But this one requires a post - PLEASE HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! This is a phenomenal story and this cliff hanger is almost physically painful... don't torture your readers for too much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm just dying to say this one...

It is going to be a hell of a conflict if the woman, (the new one), would fall in love with one of her so-called abominations. That would be sooo cool. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

SO GOOD

i cant wait for the next chapter!

T_ChavisT_Chavisover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

I have to agree. I can see Liam being mate to Reasa or Kallum. Can't wait to see where this is going.

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
Soooo good!

Oh no! Poor Pietro!!

sweetnezsweetnezover 12 years ago
hurry

please hurry with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Perfect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Yet another extremely well written chapter - you are so very very talented. Thank you for sharing!

medic452medic452over 12 years ago
Can't wait....

For the next chapter. My guess is Reasa is a mate to one of the varcolac. And I definitely want to see how this Louis guy will react once he finds out he pissed off Demetri of all people, he seemed half way scared/upset once he heard Mac was involved with the group and he has to know who Demetri is since Demetri is an Ancient (and his reputation precedes him). Can't wait to see Demetris dark side again, and please let his dark side out we deserve a good battle for a change since one hasn't happened since the overturn of the council.

MissElf1MissElf1over 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing your tallent

Stuck in bed, sick, and having my husband and friends help me is such a bummer. Escaping into your world of literature is wonderful. You have a great balance of words and story. I have read some best selling authors get so wordy sharing their ideas that it really distracts from their story. Your balance makes a person love to read. The way your characters grow and have such complex psychological personalities makes them so real. I am such a fan.

I can never get enough Demetri and love how he is the bad boy tempered by loyalties. You just know anyone he decides to protect will surely be protected or he will destroy the world doing his best to do so.

Again, I read and was surprised when I got to the end. It felt as if I had only started. It was surely worth the wait.

Thanks so much,

one of your fans,

Miss Elf

seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
Oh my!

You know I love Demitri and apparently so does everyone else, but I really don't know how he will hold it together if he can't save Pietro. That chick is one sick addition, a true believer in a twisted racist ideology. Your talent is astounding, I think I am going to have to get a twitter account just for your updates!

Peace and joy,

Shell

katinka75katinka75over 12 years ago
perfect

Wow... So worth the wait, you sucked me right back into the story... One question, when is moviemaking land bringing out the first movie?

Damn girl, you are the best writer here by far.

Another jazaddict

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
MMMMOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep going, please!!!

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
NOOOOO Dont stop i need more!!!!

Demetri the big teddy bear....

Pietro CANT die he has been so good threw out helping so carefree and loving he needs his MATE! Aaron got his mate and Pietro is just like Aaron at heart i think, well maybe a mixture of Demetri and Aaron STILL you cant let him die *tears* damn it i need more so i know he lives cuz i think ill freak out if he doesn't! Im so in love with the characters you make them real in my mind and i connect with them. I want to know Pietro's story. I want to know he gets his happy ending cuz he deserves it he has dealt with the twins, Demetri, and Mac.... HE NEEDS HAPPINESS SOMEWHERE not the death in some dank room rotting to death... that isn't right!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
?!$&@!...

Okay that felt better. First of all awesome chapter and thank you thank you thank you for bringing Demitri back. Louis is smart to pull out knowing Mac is involved. He might breathe a big sigh of relief, for having Bruce killed, when he finds out Demitri as well as Andrei and Alexei are all friend of Pietro's. Here's hoping you didn't bring him back just to kill him off, especially if he may have just found his mate. Still on the fence about that little interaction. Although the guilt of having hurt a mate would be a punishment for Reasa it might be worse if it turned put to be one of the Varcolac. This particular coven may still redeem themselves however misguided they are at the moment. The rest involved in this plot have no idea the shit storm they're in for Demitri, the twins, the Varcolac and their parents, the Pratorians, and the Triumvirate. BRING IT!!!!!!!!

PS I know what I want for Christmas if you have one more in you ;-D

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and best of wishes for the New Year!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

WOW!.. wen u said hearts of warriors, this chapter is the absolute best definition for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love love love it! I only discovered your stories a couple of weeks ago and have been reading every moment i get! You are an amazing writer! I loved the Twins story the best, but now this one... Loving discovering the kids stories - cant wait to see how they turn out. Love all your characters and I cant wait for more chapters! Thankyou!!

Stormraven88Stormraven88about 12 years ago
Shit

Don't do this to us don't kill off pietro or any of the big characters. I love pietro he's been so loyal and had such a kind heart but he's also been such a strong warrior too. Come on jazz he deserves a happy ending and a mate. He's been fiercely loyal plz don't make this story sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with Wow anonymous

An Excellent Title for An Excellent Story(story seems wrong somehow, when you made these characters seem so real). I am on the edge of my seat , hoping that Pietro recovers.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!

when you named this story, you did a hell of a job. Here's to hope to save a friend and the Kids.

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 12 years ago
OMG

So intense! Poor Pietro! Such a loyal friend! Love love love this series!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6489 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES