All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 04'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
You are a fabulous writer!!

Bashta is the best, I cried and cried!! Wonderful story:)

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
:)

Yay! The kitlings are saved! Awesome story and looking forward to hot we havent see each other in a while sex. Hopefully soon!

xoxo

Night

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I couldn't read this chapter fast enough! I was hurrying this amazing story to make sure she would survive! Such amazing writing I have already read it twice. Quick! I need the next chapter!!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I cried!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Well damn...

That just tore me up! Wonderful, emotional chapter that had me in tears. Bashta's ordeal really got to me, too.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Did you hear that?

That was the hughpe sigh of relief as well as the collective awww. Well done for making me cry on my lunch break. Now you heard your alpha; HURRY up and bring us Bashta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touching

Excellent,heartwarming,and emotionally moving chapter.Loved it,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very special

This was such a greaat chapter with a lot of emotion. I love Bashta.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Yes

I was so afraid some of the kitlings would die. The alphas are perfect leaders for their clan and I agree with Anon. How sweet is Bashta to almost sacrifice himself for his new people? Lots of strong feelings here, wonderful writing.

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Yay

Yay the kitlings will be saved, and now that I've been reduced to a sniveling puddle of tears I can't wait for some hot Bashta on Cavel action lol.

I hope this isn't the last chapter.

Great job hun

xoxo.

C.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter posted

I posted the next chapter last night. The story isn't quite over :D Thank you to everyone for the comments, sorry if I made you run through your tissue supply! Thank you for reading, I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I think more than anything, your skill as an author was shown in this chapter by the fact that you kept the emotions running high throughout the entire thing. I love how you also showed the strength of their mating as they faced such a fight against life and death just as their life together was beginning. You brought out the depth of all of the characters, including the parents and the other members of the clan that we met for the first time. It was a super chapter and I hope you'll look into getting it published. I can't wait for more of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
had me hanging on

a good buid up with te sickness, I knew there would be a HEA but still.. great writing

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
Oh, my heart!

Your story is so beautiful, your characters are so beautiful! I feel their pain, their hope, their determination, their love... Thank you for all the love that you put in this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous